• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos (thienodiazepine) Etizolam Megathread V2

^ it's got an active metabolite with a mean half life of ~8 hours, so approximately 40 hours until it is all gone.....

Anyone else tried plugging Etizolam, opinions?

I was surprised at how effective it was. It felt like the first time i took valium.

But i think i might put it down to tolerance, as past few times - plugging - isn't worth the effort apart from faster on-set.

though the fast on-set does feel good. I am not sure yet.

feel like dosing etiz but i really shouldn't. Thinking of going to the bottle-store for some alcohol instead.

I have once a while back but tbh I don't even remember exactly how effective it was. I see no point when I can nasal drip my solution in times of need.

Anyone ever had a hot-shot from Intas? My usual daily dose 2-4 mg's which have been taking for 7 months now. The third one I took today (5 hours after the last) absolutely zonked me into a jelly like mess. I was at work so had to fight really hard to stay awake...the peak lasted an hour it felt so good but I had to fight it and keep my concentration. Usually this dose I have at the same time of day daily will just give me a subtle chilling effect.....but this one really hit the spot. I've been taken Intas for 2 years and can remembering it happening once before. Must have been more than 1mg in that tab!

I have just got my first load of etiz. I took 2 last night and felt quite euphoric. Tried 3 today and they did not have the euphoria just made me chill so will lay off them for a while.

I used to abuse diazeapam alot in the past 100mg with booze and black out. I always asked my other half if there was someone in the room with us and of course there wasnt. she would get the right hump with me abusing benzos so havent done for years I have a small k-pin script for RSL but have anxiety from time to time so thats why I got the etiz in for emergency's. I have the intas branded one and they work really well the misses also took 2 and was a sleep before her head hit the pillow.

So how long does it really take for a physical dependence? It sort of got out of hand and I think I have been using 3-4 mg's a night or so for about 1-2 weeks now, should I be worried?

People who have Tried:

Intas and Generic 1mg and 2mg

Is there much of a difference, if you were buying in bulk would you spend the extra ??

Say 1000 tabs , 230 or 300 kwid

Between Intas and generic "pressed"? i would say if you can get 2mg pellets for the price of a 1mg Etilaam than go for it.
But if it was between Consern Etizest and generic "pressed" even at 2mg a pellet I would stick with 1mg Etizest still.. But price wise may make me think different, if you could get two 2mg pellets for the price of one 1mg Etizest, I would take the gamble to at least know for sure know what I mean?
4mg (supposedly depending on how generous the vendor is, we'll say 3mg in two 2mg pellets) is 3 times more than 1mg in a brand name pill.
But even if it is 3mg vs 1mg, who is to say what purity the 3mg put into the pellets is though..
It's a risk that you would need to take though to know for sure.

Lemme know if you do it tho. Cuz if you get good results I may try also to save some $.

But these posts might get deleted since brand or price discussion usually isnt allowed, depending on how generous the mod is feeling when they read this %)

-HOOD

I just wanted to reply to a post a few pages back by Reblee he said he bought what sounded like reasonably good etiz but they had no effect on him. I've seen this on other posts.
I aquired some Consern Etiz recommended to me and always sounding like people's choice. They looked like they came off the pharmacy shelf when thy arrived and a very seductive pink!
However they don't do anything to me when I take one. I've had ten in one night once, one every hour. I've also tried all other methods of ingestion, no IV. They don't work on me so I'm a bit disappointed as you can imagine.

I'm a 6 ft man with a benzo tolerance. Not a massive one,don't use everyday but I have in the past. All the other RC benzodiazepines have worked.

Does anyone have a way I could potentiate them, or use them. Please. I would be grateful for any advice or thoughts /experience. I'm on no other from of medication
but like short acting stims for their usefulness.
Thanks for reading I'm new here, though lurking long time! my name is Spit out the Grit. Pleaded to meet you a

Anybody have experience with Etizest-MD?

These are so new that I can't find any info on them online. It's a mouth dissolving version of Etizest...sounds like my prayers have been answered. I think the Etizest are stronger than the Etilaams, but I like how the Etilaam-MDs dissolve in my mouth and taste like candy :) I'm hoping that what I get tonight will be the best of both worlds, and I will keep y'all posted :)

I had the Intas blue Etiz from India they seemed to work for a while I took 10 in one go in the end and had little effect. Wont be buying them again. gonna try the flubromazeipam next time

I have to take Olanzapine (Zyprexa) every day, and since it's also a thienobenzodiazepine I'd like to know whether or not Etizolam and Olanzapine interact with each other in any way, does anyone know anything?

^
Theres unlikely to be any significant interaction because although they (etizolam/olanzapine) share some chemical structural similarities they target different receptors and so have different MOA's.

At a guess, id say the most notable risk would be marked sedation.
Any other side actions that etiz has on NE would be blocked by the strong antagonism of the anti-psych. I really cant see etiz being able to out compete the olanzapine for any receptor other then the GABA complex (a1, a2 etc).

Infact, my mirtazapine blocks the side actions of etizolam and leaves it with just the GABA action...id imagine olanzapine will be similar.

Νιοβη λος;12287502 said:
Fuck it, lets get sloppy and go rob a dope house. 1 more mg and a swig of miller fortune and i'm gonna rob a fuckin crack dealer at knife point....jk what a bad idea but i could always ask the upstairs tenants to blaze...feelin loose as a goose

marry me. love, gwen who loves robbing dope houses.

seriously though which brand consern or intas? anyone have any coupon codes?

^
Theres unlikely to be any significant interaction because although they (etizolam/olanzapine) share some chemical structural similarities they target different receptors and so have different MOA's.

At a guess, id say the most notable risk would be marked sedation.
Any other side actions that etiz has on NE would be blocked by the strong antagonism of the anti-psych. I really cant see etiz being able to out compete the olanzapine for any receptor other then the GABA complex (a1, a2 etc).

Infact, my mirtazapine blocks the side actions of etizolam and leaves it with just the GABA action...id imagine olanzapine will be similar.

So the serotonin release of Etizolam shouldn't be a problem then?

marry me. love, gwen who loves robbing dope houses.

seriously though which brand consern or intas? anyone have any coupon codes?

I have a feeling asking for coupon codes also involves the website where it's sold. That wouldn't be allowed here, there are plenty of other websites to ask though.

Indeed (could mentioning a coupon code sans vendor ever make sense?). Please stick closer to our guidelines regarding sourcing in the future.

ebola

Anybody have experience with Etizest-MD?

These are so new that I can't find any info on them online. It's a mouth dissolving version of Etizest...sounds like my prayers have been answered. I think the Etizest are stronger than the Etilaams, but I like how the Etilaam-MDs dissolve in my mouth and taste like candy :) I'm hoping that what I get tonight will be the best of both worlds, and I will keep y'all posted :)

UPDATE: The Etizest-MDs have arrived and dear god are they wonderful. They have a nice taste that is reminiscent of marshmallows and they dissolve pretty quick, not quite as fast as the etilaam-mds but that's good because the pill is more durable so you can put it in a bag for later usage. It's also scored down the middle so you can break it in half pretty easily. They are every bit as potent as the regular etizests, and kick in faster. The best of both worlds, as expected. Would highly recommend :)

^ Good to hear!
Was waiting on a report on these before ordering for myself next time.
Thanks!
%)

-HOOD