• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

These RCs are NOW ILLEGAL in the Netherlands: 3-MMC, Etizolam, diclazepam, flualprazolam alfa-PHP, and more (see post)

cyrilio

/r/Drugs Mod
Today the Dutch government announced that from today these substances are banned.

Here's the full list:

* 4-CMC
* 4F-MDMB-BICA
* 4F-MDMB-BUTICA
* 4F-MDMB-BINACA
* 4-MEC
* 5F-AMB-PINACA
* 5F-MDMB-PICA
* AB-FUBINACA
* alfa-PHP
* crotonylfentanyl
* CUMYL-PEGACLONE
* difenidine
* DOC
* N-ethylhexedron
* isotonitazeen
* MDMB-4en-PINACA
* 3-MeO-PCP
* valerylfentanyl
* 3-MMC
* diclazepam
* etizolam
* flualprazolam
* flubromazolam

You can read the law banning them here

Yeah, the NL was RC heaven for quite some time but now the conservatives are catching up. Looks like a completely arbitrary selection of RC drugs. Good that's not yet a blanket ban but rumors are that next year one will come.

There are other labs in other parts of the world (China comes to mind) that will produce regardless of the legality. I really wouldn't worry about the whole supply side of things.

nothing is as good as the shit that comes straight outta netherlands.
Yeah, this ban worries me quite a bit. I'm in fucking Mexico and order stuff from the NL because no domestic shops, nothing from the USA either - they stopped a delivery of nootropics from the states while all these nice 'documents' from the NL pass without problems - and in the end are perfectly legal here.

But it seems the golden age of internet chemicals will come to an end soon. Toxic shit from China nearly killed me more than once, no thanks. Besides the legal hassles. The crackdown in the UK was before and the scene recovered but very slowly and the only country with open vendors left is the NL so far.

I wonder if this is going to be the end of etizolam. It would be a real shame considering how good and safe it is (compared to other grey market benzos)

I wonder if this is going to be the end of etizolam. It would be a real shame considering how good and safe it is (compared to other grey market benzos)
There will be a replacement, as has been with MXE, but it's becoming harder and harder.

Remember seeing etizolam from India many years ago when things weren't as tightly controlled, and then being surprised with its availability. Drug bans never did any good.