Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

There's NO WAY its true that...

Cane2theLeft

Bluelight Crew
TR has a fantastic new moderator addition - ok, there is a way and it is true!

Please join me in welcoming ektamine to the Trip Reports team! We had many truly excellent applications which made the decision almost impossible. Thank you to all who took the time to apply and don't let this discourage you from doing so again in the future. Many of us applied multiple times before being selected (3x myself) and it always looks good when you the dedication to keep on trying.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank His Name Is Frank for all the fantastic work he put in here. Its always great when moderators can leave on good terms and in this case, even stay on as a mod in another forum.

HNIF, your impact here will NOT soon be forgotten and you've affected many lives. Thank you!

...and welcome again, ektamine!

Yes I would like to second what Cane as said about His Name is Frank. He is a great moderator and friend who made his mark on the Trip Reports forum, and whose ideas are still going to be used by the current staff. Thankyou for all of your effort HNIF. Everyone remember that you can still catch him as the mod over in Film and Television.

Congratulations Ektamine! I hope you will continue doing the good work that HNIF and all the other TR staff have been doing.

Also thanks to all of those who applied this round. Trust me when I say that this was the hardest decision I have had to make in terms of choosing a mod. I have been through 3 of these things and this was the most difficult. Thankyou all and please continue helping us to keep Trip Reports the great forum that it is.

You guys are making me
blush.gif

Modding Trip Reports was very fun. I loved reading and posting reports in this forum before I started modding and I'm going to continue to do so. The mods and smods in here were awesome to work with and theotherside fit in perfectly, just like I knew he would. I have the same feeling about Ektamine. He's going to do a great job in here.

Thanks again to JJ, Cane and TOS for making this more fun than it would have normally been. You guys are awesome!