View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides the writing on the wall

pupnik

Bluelighter
I happened to be staring at the wall - just 25 ug icplsd and 10 mg thc - and I saw the writing again, and remembered it was quite a puzzling thing for me before, where the open eyed visual appears to be writing that will not keep still.

this is not like the matrix with vertical scrolling, this all at once letters forming and dissolving all over the surface where an entire document is present yet unreadable. Today it was graffiti style writing, but usually it has been more regular type faces, illuminated or carved into the wall but never steady enough to sound out or to recognize more than one letter at a time.

funny, I hardly think about it, and never thought to write about it before.

Came to this thread expecting an ominous prophecy about the drug war or something, got a post about literally seeing writing on the wall. Not disappointed.

Written word hallucinations are fascinating to me. I don't get them very often but I love it when I do. It used to be a thing that happened for me in the later hours of MDMA especially after smoking cannabis. Once I put on some glasses with flashing LED lights in this state while also on a small dosage of diphenhydramine and saw literal entirely clear and vivid newspapers with legible but totally nonsensical text on them, incredible.

I hallucinated a post-it note on my screen during my final 3-HO-PCP binge urging me to stop activities. I complied until I didn't, and it ended with the trashed room anecdote, angry neighbours, yadayada..

Beware of the writing on the wall I suppose?

I hallucinated a post-it note on my screen during my final 3-HO-PCP binge urging me to stop activities. I complied until I didn't, and it ended with the trashed room anecdote, angry neighbours, yadayada..

Beware of the writing on the wall I suppose?

beware the writing, indeed

1242704609-2.jpg

I've seen complex mathematical equations on psychedelics. Forbidden knowledge... the God equation. A magical 3D cubic lexicon of all humanly knowledge containing every language. Beautiful.

I also see writing/numbers projected onto things during meth psychosis @_@

reminds me of mathematician Pi who randomly discovered this equation he, I say he because I type for myself & only and it was a collateral victim of his mind and when I've seen the film, at least skipping through I knew why I cannot watch it and never will. Intially Pi thought about this equation as a loophole in the universe, some form of small window and that's why bootstrap term isn't known for many people's knowledge because it got replaced by this "studied" equation he says.

Coincidentally this happened to me a few days ago. After 3 non-stop days of meth + LSD i started seeing writing all over my friend’s body. It was extensive blocks of text that appeared to be written right to left in columns as in East Asian languages. But the script looked like a cross between Norse runes and Egyptian Hieroglyphics.

Although I was still taking tabs, I was well past tolerant and wasn’t noticeably tripping anymore. But I was utterly exhausted and not far off becoming unable to form complete sentences.

My friend is Chinese and her skin is very dark. The writing kind of looked etched into her skin and had the kind of luminous quality that white things get under a UV light.

I got quite distracted by it and at one point tried to take a photo if it while my friend was sleeping. Which was possibly a borderline criminal offence.

I associate such shifting letters with dissociatives and particularly MXE more than anything. Words take on this profound quality and seem to want to come out of everything. Psychedelics have a similar but different thing where the world seems to be revealed beyond the words and stories we use to navigate it. In general of course.

We know the mind likes to solve puzzles. In fact it is what we do all day at work and home. Look for the connecting dots. I always figured Nature just said oh you like puzzles? Here solve this one. (and we get visuals that look like writing,hieroglyphics, symbols when we take a substance) An then our imaginations take off which is fine, as long as we don't make a belief system out of it. In other words, who really knows what we are looking at?

That’s what a camera is for.
i need me a sony psychic lens
We know the mind likes to solve puzzles. In fact it is what we do all day at work and home. Look for the connecting dots. I always figured Nature just said oh you like puzzles? Here solve this one. (and we get visuals that look like writing,hieroglyphics, symbols when we take a substance) An then our imaginations take off which is fine, as long as we don't make a belief system out of it. In other words, who really knows what we are looking at?
yes, the seeking mode of mind, like hunting and foraging

yes, the seeking mode of mind, like hunting and foraging
All day every moment. Even driving to the store. The dots have been connected.

Let me take this notion a step further. When I say Nature gives it to us to solve I say it in a way that a mother lets her kids do an Easter egg hunt. It is done with Love. The same way Nature gives us food, water and air. With tripping my most successful ones are when look to the sky and I feel Nature has my back with Love and I smile. Then I know we have not even begun to solve puzzles. Just learning. But it is fun at that point.

A time when it is not fun to solve puzzles is when you are lost driving and do not have map. lol Not all puzzles are fun.

@JackARoe the limbic part of the brain which initiates fight or flight, also initiates allostatic behaviors such as following the interesting scent (of food or sex)
solving puzzles has a bit of that seeking the source of the scent, but the scent is that of play.
otherwise every (perceptive reflex) association is fundamentally a 'solution' to the current puzzle (context).

Still digesting that Pupnik. The scent is that of play. The scent guides. Digging into that....

Heed the warnings of the writing on the wall so you don't fuck up, use these to guide you on your illuminated journey but don't put too much stock in it either or you'll get thrown off course.

Heed the warnings of the writing on the wall so you don't fuck up, use these to guide you on your illuminated journey but don't put too much stock in it either or you'll get thrown off course.
At the races you are an “each way” punter right?

I have seen writing and all sorts of things happen to writing/L=A=N=G=U=A=G=E on LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms, lots of marijuana or hashish, and even on Dexedrine.