• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Tis a sweet lilo. They even blew it up for me, after last years unpleasant blowing one up with my own lungs in 30'c heat it was a welcome suprise :)

Does seem really cheap that, hope they arent snides?

I don't think they're knock offs, compared them with my friends pair, identical. And they sound the same.
Cos I expected them to be sus. Probably nicked..

Most reviews ive read dont rate the Beats, I had a listen on my pals pair and they seemed decent to me. Think id wince if I splashed out £300 though, they arent that good.

Same, they seem pretty decent to me as well, definitely not worth that price tag though

double penetration levels of g*y purchasing prowess

A6qfZpL.jpg

4gmyf2e.jpg

<3

Same, they seem pretty decent to me as well, definitely not worth that price tag though

The entire beats range are totally lacking in any kind of mid-range clarity IMO.

If you want a good pair of on ear headphones that are light enough for wearing out of the house then just get a pair off sennheiser hd-25 full pros. Studio quality, individually replaceable parts, lightweight, relatively durable and reasonably priced (you can get a pair for about £140 if you shop about, beware of fakes and buy from authorised dealers only.

The entire beats range are totally lacking in any kind of mid-range clarity IMO.

If you want a good pair of on ear headphones that are light enough for wearing out of the house then just get a pair off sennheiser hd-25 full pros. Studio quality, individually replaceable parts, lightweight, relatively durable and reasonably priced (you can get a pair for about £140 if you shop about, beware of fakes and buy from authorised dealers only.

IMO there are only three headphones in this price bracket worth buying: the Beyerdynamic DT880, Sennheiser HD650 and the ones I own, the AKG K701. One day I'll buy the other two as well. You got to catch them all.

IMO there are only three headphones in this price bracket worth buying: the Beyerdynamic DT880, Sennheiser HD650 and the ones I own, the AKG K701. One day I'll buy the other two as well. You got to catch them all.

Over ear open back headphones aren't really suitable for what most people want from a pair of headphones though.....they have a pretty specific purpose. They're going to be shit for using anywhere outside the house/studio.

None of them are really in the same price bracket either, they're all at least £100 more expensive on the rrp if I'm not mistaken?

Nice choices though.

Cheers for the info, was gonna get some better headphones, had these Sennheiser HD-202 ones for years. done me well for £20

Over ear open back headphones aren't really suitable for what most people want from a pair of headphones though.....they have a pretty specific purpose. They're going to be shit for using anywhere outside the house/studio.

None of them are really in the same price bracket either, they're all at least £100 more expensive on the rrp if I'm not mistaken?

Nice choices though.

Well the AKG 701 are in that price bracket http://www.amazon.co.uk/AKG-701-Headphones-Ear-Hook/dp/B000EBBJ6Y. And if you are talking about the rrp of the beats then they all are. I hear you on the portability thing. Thinking about buying the sennhieser momentums for portable use to replace my rather shitty sennhieser bluetooth ones

Last edited:
Ah I see what you mean regarding the price bracket.

Tbh I'm no expert on headphones but the hd25s are so widely respected and used and I've never known anyone unhappy with the purchase. I bought mine for djing and tbh I just use them all the time now because I can't go back to any lower sound quality than that and they're not tooooo massive. That said, you can get better sound quality for the money if you are prepared to sacrifice some of the versatility, and if I had one criticism it is that they can get slightly uncomfortable after you have been wearing them for a long time.

I won a pair of http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/the-disco-short_rsaah301?c= in gold on eBay earlier. Slut shorts. I had been drinking but they were only £10 and I had been vaguely thinking about getting some so it's not such a alcohol related spending fail. Unless they get here and they're falling to pieces or something, that would not be cool. I can't really imagine anywhere I'd dare to wear them, but meh. I can just admire my ass at home if nothing else ;)

They're not here yet you spoon, I won them earlier. Ebay isn't that quick.

No anyway because you didn't say please.

Fair enough. And if you say so.

Still no. As I have said before, only fabulous people get to see even a hint of my arse (so yes, that's just me).

Ive got the sennhesier HDR 180 wireless headphones, they were about £80 second hand and well worth the price, all i need now is a good sound system to plug them into. But for the time being they allow me to listen to music in the best quality possible for the price with the equipment that i already have. A new or second hand 'quality' sound system is on 'the list' but pretty low down.

It remains to be seen if I'll be able to hold down a job for years and years again, to be able to accumulate enough spare cash to be able to spend on frivoulous rather than more usefull and sensible but boring things for my house, like getting a new energy efficient boiler and double glazing etc. In so many ways its better to have a job during the cold six months, as not only are you out of house for about ten hours every day, meaning you dont need the heating on all the time, but you can then also afford to turn the heating up or even on atall when you do get home.

Last edited:
Let us know how it is man. I've been considering it.

Its ok crackhead if you like FPSs ad halo youll enjoy it, hopefully itll have a big story tho imat the early stages, im defo enjoying it so far, and it looks really nice too.
Tho if your like me id rather have a fat pipe and a dig if im honest, but im on a break this week which is why ibought it mostly to keep me occupied and forget about the cravings.