• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

do you play call of duty sir crack head and if so, u looking forward to advanced warfare, coop reveal any day now.

yeah dan agreed.

i've brought cs go atm on laptop, just jamming not like play it much or anything.

I've not played call of duty in years. Never really been a fan of it. Destiny sounds interesting though, might get it when I've got some spare cash.

Do tattoos get counted as bought? I'm having "evey" n peace sign tattooed to me soon xxxx

Evey

yeah cods defo gone down the shitter tho i still buy it every year, i love zombies next year treyarc l make agud game. ghost was shit ill give advavced warfare a whirl

yeah destinys great so far PTCH ill give u a more detailed review wen ive finished the campaign. i keep gettin chucked out multiplayer mid game fukin annoyin cus i was doin gtreat aswell first time it happened. ive only tried twice an after 2 3 mins both times bang cant connect to servers dohhh

Can anybody recommend headphones that are good for bed, or else I am a cert for a Darwin award under 'man asphyxiates listening to audio book'.

The opening lines of this one should ring a bell with some round here.
https://archive.org/details/shsof

Last edited:
Let us know how it is man. I've been considering it.

Also been considering for the xbox one, as all my mates seem to have it. Though the reviews aren't really that promising. Repetitive missions, bad story, etc. To be fair, I'd just be exploring in a party most of the time, so I doubt either would bother me.

Gutted I was a day late for the beta, as I'd be able to make my mind up, having played it.

As it stands, I can't gamble spending 50 quid incase the game turns out to be whack.

My shorts were so fabulous I bought another pair in a different colour. Plus one of those Yop yoghurt drinks today.

Big spender.

Changed both the cars recently, what a fucking saga that was. I honestly can't recall the last thing of genuine interest I purchased

My shorts were so fabulous I bought another pair in a different colour.

Oh aye? What colour? In the absence of photographic evidence I need to build up a mental picture, y'know.

I bought second-hand books about stuff like the Grail romances and ancient Greek sodomites. Predictable but it keeps me inrigued and out of trouble.

Changed both the cars recently...

I fucking hate that terminology, "changed the cars". Something about it just rubs me up the wrong way.

In other news, hi Allein! The above isn't a personal dig, just a wider observation/pet hate.

Last edited:
I'd like to "change cars" for something fast and sporty. Would make speeding off to the Lake District or Wales or even Scotland that much quicker and easier. Only problem is I'd be very likely to be done for speeding, or some jealous cunt would key scratch the paintwork, bash the wing mirrors off, or put a brick through a window. I may have to delay upgrading my car until i move away from this current area. Atm its best to have a fairly ordinary car that doesnt stand out too much on the street and attract too much of the wrong kind of attention.

I've had three sporty cars. A Toyota MR2 Turbo, a Mazda RX8 and a BMW 335i. Order of preference goes as follows

MR2 Turbo (engine at the back, loads of power, no driver aids)
RX8 (faster, newer, but lacking some of the soul of the MR2)
BMW (massively overpriced, no better equipped/finished than the Mazda, corporate soulless box)

Nice motors curious_2, a mate of mine used to have an MR2 turbo, smashed it up in the wet, another mate had an RX8 then got rid and got an s2000. always loved the look of an RX7. what sorta cars you interested in MDB? i'd also quite like a better motor, something turboed or VTEC

Id like to get one of the sportier Audis i think. It would have to be black and shiny. :D That would be a huge magnet for the local key scratch vandals though and it would piss me off no end if it got "keyed". Possibly a badass black RangeRover also, but that's not really fitting with the self-image i have of myself, even though they seem to be great cars from what i have gathered. Maybe a VW Golf or Polo or something like that as a stop gap compromise thats not too flashy.

Last edited:
From experience, I urge you to get a proper sports car if that's what you're looking for. The big engined middle management vehicles just don't cut it IME. How about a Nissan 370z or a Porsche Cayman?

Nice motors curious_2, a mate of mine used to have an MR2 turbo, smashed it up in the wet, another mate had an RX8 then got rid and got an s2000. always loved the look of an RX7. what sorta cars you interested in MDB? i'd also quite like a better motor, something turboed or VTEC

Yeah, I did exactly the same thing with my MR2! It didn't help that it was my first car and I was a cocky 22 year old. I wish they'd made a turbocharged RX8. That would have been special.

Those vtec engines are pretty cool. High revving and loads of power for normally aspirated. The S2000 is one of the few convertibles that a man can get away with owning without looking like a tool.

I have a lot of Asians friends and it's crazy how many of them drive diesel Golfs. They tune them up and remap them to make stupid amounts of torque! We used to go racing when I had the Mazda. They'd always pull away off the line then I'd catch up as they ran out of revs. Good times.