• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0

i'm running low on my heroin so does anyone know anything that potentiates heroin specifically? i can only get heroin and i smoke it, also i'm from the UK so we might not have some stuff people talk about over here. but any help would be very much appreciated

^ The suggested daily dose that's on the packaging. I would suggest utilizing dxm or dph, opposed to tums though.

Will taking Tums, Xantac, White Grapefruit Juice, and/or DXM before chewing two 10/325 Percosets give a sedative /noddy feeling or the wired euphoria feeling?

Last edited:
You have to try tonic water which contains quinine and grapefruit juice for the ultimate potentiation. The effects are more euphoric, it lasts longer, and it's cheap. If you get any stomach irritation tums are recommended. Drink 16 ounces of combined tonic and grapefruit a half hour before you dose your opiates/opiods. You won't regret it. It literally had a percocet 30mg last nearly twice as long with a moderate tolerence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried both alone and together in large amounts with no noticeable potentiation. It does seem to make the high last a little longer though.

Personal experience, this is specific to ky biochemistry.
HYDROCONE- nicotine, especially marlbro menthol cigarettes.
Benzodiazepines, ABSTINENCE of: Alcohol, previous nicotine, and other opiates.
OXYCODONE- nicotine, antihistimes small amount of alcohol (less than a .3 beer) empty stomach
Abstinence from alcohol opiates and naloxone.
BUPERONORPHINE- marijuana.

I have 10mg Cetirizine Dihydrochloride tablets, are these good to use as potentiators pr must I get Cetirizine Hydrochloride? More specifically for Codeine, Dihydrocodeine, Oxycontin, Tramadol, Tapentadol.

That's all I have access too, also curious if this would work with Heroin or not..

the normal dose of dxm before my methadone keeps me from needing an increase. I've read a few places that it helps keep tolerance low.
I haven't noticed any difference with tums,tonic water or gf juice

Well now ive tried them

I tried oxycodone 20mg capsules fast release for first time . I took 5 and i got a lovely buzz mixed with 3 rivatrol 2mg and just 1 300 pregablin . I dont know where to post this

I tried oxycodone 20mg capsules fast release for first time . I took 5 and i got a lovely buzz mixed with 3 rivatrol 2mg and just 1 300 pregablin . I dont know where to post this

What exactly are you trying to post? You just listed off what drugs you took.

If you have a question I'm sure the BL community would be happy to answer.

If you don't have a question I think there's a thread in Drug Culture something like 'What drugs did you take today' this would be the place to post.

such as? swIm is really trying to controll the daNDRUFF never had flakes ever and swim had long hair put up mohawks 8 inchs and taller and spiked swim's hair tall as hell like 6 7 inch spiked out and never had dandruff after washing it and even having hair with all kinds of hairspray and shit for days, but this b.t.h. is causing it to snow. plus tolerance is total now, to where feel nothing off dose after dose gram after gram swim need help.

such as? swIm is really trying to controll the daNDRUFF never had flakes ever and swim had long hair put up mohawks 8 inchs and taller and spiked swim's hair tall as hell like 6 7 inch spiked out and never had dandruff after washing it and even having hair with all kinds of hairspray and shit for days, but this b.t.h. is causing it to snow. plus tolerance is total now, to where feel nothing off dose after dose gram after gram swim need help.

We don't SWIM here, so please edit your post

[FONT=verdana, arial, sans-serif]so i've got some [/FONT]cyclizine 50mg tablets and i've heard the're rather good with opiates
how would i go about using them to potentiate heroin? i've got a tolerance (again) and i'm finding it basically impossible to nod these days -
and i only smoke it, not gonna move onto pinning it

would they work with heroin? when should i take them, and how much should i take?
thanks

cyclizine, nefopam, pregabalin, low dose weak opiates, low dose diazepam/benzo, tramadol, litre of vodka only jokin lol

YES there excellenrt if first time take 50mg twenty mins before gear
I take 100mg with tolerance and the euphoria/nod is so much better than without its the best opiate potentiator better than hydroxyzine imo.

YES there excellenrt if first time take 50mg twenty mins before gear
I take 100mg with tolerance and the euphoria/nod is so much better than without its the best opiate potentiator better than hydroxyzine imo.

woah yeah you were right man, took 100mgs and smoked a point and i'm feeling real nice :)
thanks for the advice (y)