• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

I noticed in that Las Vegas alien 911 call, that the kid says they "have big eyes" and then shortly after says "small eyes, big mouth".
So he can't even keep his story straight on the 911 call.

Sick of all these hoaxes & liars.
Heavensgatelogo.jpg

You mean like these guys?

Quick! Join NOW before it's too late!
PS: They committed mass suicide to be able to join a race of aliens who were supposedly passing by with a comet that was reaching perigee with earth at that time.

I noticed in that Las Vegas alien 911 call, that the kid says they "have big eyes" and then shortly after says "small eyes, big mouth".
So he can't even keep his story straight on the 911 call.

Sick of all these hoaxes & liars.
💔
I know right. They don't even know what a Lemur is !

oze57KN.jpg

i use to tell everybody in 2011 we were created by aliens and no 1 fucking believed me. Now we nearly at disclosure.

If you raise your consciouness enough on ketamine you contact the galactic federation like john c lilly

do aliens communicate in water like distilation impact, you know when something create a sort of friction effect that attracts 2 negatives and doesn't explode. Splash, my darling like venus in furs

ahaha

anyway how do they in ur like LSD dreams?

Heavensgatelogo.jpg

You mean like these guys?

Quick! Join NOW before it's too late!
PS: They committed mass suicide to be able to join a race of aliens who were supposedly passing by with a comet that was reaching perigee with earth at that time.
I always wanted to be in a cult or better yet a cult leader. Then I could finally have a family of my own.

They had this in Red Dead Redemption 2 btw.... and if you go to the house with all the dead converts at a certain time a UFO will appear over the house before taking off.

although one that's what name says.

u cant simply tell me were only one here with ability to craft this tool of alchemy. Come on

I recently came across this interview on YT. Obviously, almost everyone in this forum heard about Dr. Steven Greer, I would bet. What´s your opinion on this guy? The calm way he says those things in all seriousness makes me wonder why he´s doing it. He is certainly not stupid. He is (or was) an anesthesiologist so making those statements would probably affect his reputation rather negatively than in a positive way. So is he serios? Part of a Psyop? Or even right?

I have mixed feelings about him. He gets a little too out there. He thinks we can telepathically contact aliens with our thoughts and meditation circles...

I don't think he's a fraud, though. He truly believes.

He is hated among the other UFO people. Luis Gonzales called him a "fucking terrorist", lol.

There's a lot of drama and beefs in the UFO circles.

Okay, so I think I saw something weird.

Last night I went out on my porch to smoke a cigarette. It was a clear night, could see the moon but the sun wasn't done setting yet.
I looked up above me & in the eastern sky right above me, there seemed to be this white dot just hanging there.

It looked waaay too close & didn't twinkle or act like a star would at all.
I know that Venus (I think) has been very bright & close for awhile now, but it's always sitting in the western part of the sky when it gets dark.

It was 9:05pm (central) when this happened, so I took out my phone & tried to zoom in further on this white sphere above me, but couldn't make out anything else.
I ended up taking the pictures & then I told myself that it had to be a really weird star & I'm just crazy. Then went inside.

I came back out at 9:45 to smoke again & this same white dot was completely gone. Absolutely no where to be found. Still clear skies out.
So what the hell was it? And where did it go!?!? Can a star move out of the sky in less than an hour while the other barely dim lit ones & the moon only moved a little bit????? Whatever this was didn't move at all when I was out there, so I don't think it was a "satellite".

My camera sucks, but you can tell there's no shining beams coming off of this thing like there would be if it were a star.
I can accept that it wasn't an "alien craft"... but I'm still stumped what else it could be that would be gone that quick & look so damn close.
My camera didn't do it justice either, this thing looked much closer in person. It looked like there was literally a white ball or sphere really high up in the air above the patio.

If you look really close on the left of the white dot in the first picture, you'll see a little black blur. That was a bird flying by, for scale.
Were there any other planets out last night? Venus was out doing it's thing in the western part of the sky where it's usually at when I was back out there at 9:45, but it looked nothing like this.

Might have to click on the picture to see the other ones of it. I took a whole bunch. I kinda wish now I would have stayed out there longer, so I could see where it went or how it "disappeared" altogether.

Last edited:
I debated even mentioning it to anyone cause in the pics, it easily just looks like a star.
But in person, it looked like a white "ball" just hanging up there.
And it should have still been visible somewhere at 9:45...
Tried googling any UFO reports in my town recently, but search results sucked.

No clue. lol
Maybe a planet that was only visible for less than an hour? Idk if they do that but I'm just kind of skeptic. lol

The UFO I saw looked exactly like that, same color and size, but it was moving and doing 90 degree instant turns.
I saw these years ago too, except the sky was pitch black & they glowed just like a star, but moved really quick & made zig zagging turns. My mom was with me at the time.

Only difference this time, was that this seemed more solid white & not glowing. The sun was still above the horizon a bit too. Plus it stayed stationary the whole time I was smoking. So if it were a balloon, I would think I would have seen it whipping around in the currents or something. I dunno, maybe a balloon could sit still up there like that.

Now I wish I would have stayed out there to see where & how it went away. We had perfectly clear skies last night, I could see the moon & all the other stars that were just starting to come out. But this was like it vanished by the time 9:45 rolled around. I live in the city too, so there's gotta be some one else out there that might have seen it. I could ask on my town's sub reddit on Reddit, but i also don't want all that attention or everyone in this town knowing who I am or where I might live (yikes) lol

There's definitely something going on in our skies.