• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Truth About E

Thanks for taking the time to read the threads. I'm sad that you feel that there's nothing for you to learn from all the "fucking retards" that post on this board.
I am opionated & stubborn & you must provide a good case supported by some information before I wil concede that you know better than I do.
You just described over half of BL. People see some of your points as being very poorly supported and they're giving you flak about it. If you're going to take every single bit of it personally you won't make it long here.

Stasis.
Yes that is my quote about been stubborn.
And yes you made a god point about everybody here being the same.
But my point is this, did I go off and attempt to undermine everybody who wanted more info about what I was getting at?
When somebody questioned my info & said E cant fuck you over I provided medical reports clearly showing harm from the use of E.
When somebody made out the oral ingestion of H was harmless I went & found some info showing it can kill.
Yet not one person so far gave me any evidence to counter this stuff, instead they have mostly resorted to attempting to discreadit me as a person & my motives for posting this info.
Dont put words into my mouth Stasis I did not call ALL BLUELIGHTERS "RETARDS" this is your fabrication based on a responce I put on another post with good reason. How about taking out some of my postive quotes about the postings of other Bluelighters.
Now I feel you are just trying to incite a negative backlash against me by telling everybody here that I am against them.
When I am only against ignorant people who post crap replies stating shit like "This story is out of a church news letter" with no evidence to support it. These people deserved to get tosted.
The reason I got so upset is not because people questioned mine or REDCATs information but because they cooked up bullshit to try & undermine what we have both put there.
ie The H in E thing I did not say E had H in it. I asked why cant or wont that ever happen? Does a pill chemist really care what you get in a pill & so on?
Yet it has been used as a point by numerous people to try & make my whole post & the questions & information I presented look like they come from an ill informed person.
Even you have done this Stasis.
Still nobody has taken on the task of proving to me & everybody that pills are safe & reliable, & why because you cant.
I am not just some E chewing raver who has come here & started posting..
& I am not trying to push an anti-E agenda.
I am trying to push an open to all sides good/bad veiw of what this chemical can mean to everybody who uses it. So we can all be fully aware of potential for pleasure & pain.
Stasis man I dont want to go on fueding with you this its getting boaring. So either present me & everybody here with an informed couter point to what is here about the potential dangers of this drug, if you have one.
Or accept that there really isnt one & just let it go..I have said my peice & it is there for people to read.

To DJ Danny or whatever your name is...
Gee I'm so sorry I sent a post stating negative as well as positive experiences on E....
I thought this board was about sharing experiences. Yes it's MY truth as I have explained in numerous mails. Some people do not have many brain cells left - I think you may be one of them...... Have you had a lobotomy???
Do you know what that is??????
Santa really does exist and he's jumping down your chimney this Xmas!
I'm sorry that you find my reality hard
to handle but gee, these are the the facts and if the truth hurts...well tough shit!
What are you so scared of??? And if you're so clever and your world is so wonderful, why do you even need drugs?
can you even handle the truth?
where has your eccie love & empathy gone?

PS: "Simon says" Blac is confused....why? because he can enjoy the rave scene without pills? Gee what a freak.....

Hey...there's overindulgence in everything.....and most of them are legal.....alcoholics......obese people who eat too much?.....what's the difference?...not everyone who drinks alcohol becomes an alcoholic...not everyone who eats fatty etc food becomes obese......(and please I'm not having a go at fat people ok!..:)..)......there are poeple who have adictive personalities and well I suppose it's just bad luck for them that they get adicted.......most of us out there are ok with taking e just the same as if we went out on w/ends and drank!.................blah blah..:)

Redcat - your pun on my name is about the most original and relevant thing you've posted here - well done.
If you bothered following the link you would see that BLAC claims to be a black American, while his profile says he is in Melbourne.

Good work Simon. I think this pretty much sums it up.
If you guys had any shred of integrity left, it just flew out the proverbial window.
Stasis warned you early on in this thread that if you were lying you would get caught. Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Shame on you.

Allow me to reiterate:
BEWARE OF ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW THE BIG 'T' TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING.
Several people have contributed their subjective experiences with overuse of MDMA. Other people have contributed their subjective experiences that they did not experience such negatives.
All of this fracas is over SUBJECTIVE experience. You know what that means?
Noones' posts are the TRUTH. Nothing is gained by arguing about who is right and who is wrong....
You just can't make blanket assumptions that your experiences with anything are more valid than anyone else's...you can share what wisdom you have gained from your life, but shoving it down someone's throat accomplishes nothing. Obviously people with different experiences are goign to want to recount theirs as well....
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....
"So, how's it working out for you...being clever?"-Tyler Durden, Fight Club
**"Down with paranoia!"**
[This message has been edited by FoX (edited 10 November 2000).]

All of this fracas is over SUBJECTIVE experience.
Exactly FoX. BLAC, maybe now you'll understand why I haven't wasted my time countering your subjective 'truths' with more subjectivism.

BLAC & redcat,
Nobody's gonna give a fuck about what you have to say while you hold an aggressive, elitist, condescending, arrogant attitude.

Do any of you see that you are fighting about nothing?
If you can take something from the original post, great! If the post does not apply to you, great!!
Leave it alone and let it be what it is.
------------------
"It's only forever, not long at all"

I agree with mel (and Fox), and must say that this has gotten out of hand. Blac, people are annoyed with you because of your first few replies when you claimed you knew where we are all headed, etc, and that we'll realize that things are so much better without being "clouded". Many of us get indescribable positive feelings from E that affect other aspects of our lives in a beneficial way long after the roll has worn off. So many people post telling others how it's about the music and we don't need E at raves. This is a fucking board about E. That's why we talk about it here. Who are you trying to kid when you say it's the same without E? What the fuck kind of bunk pills are you taking? Face it, E FUCKING ROCKS!!! I've been doing it for over 2 years now, not abusing it. I space my rolls out at least a month and still enjoy it as much as I did in the beginning. No offense to redcat, but I'm so sick of motherfuckers posting about how E has made them feel like shite and caused them problem a to problem z. You caused the problem. You and only you are swallowing/plugging/snorting/injecting whatever substance you want to blame for your own demise. Posting on this board preaching to the rest of us has been done to death and it insults all of us who can use moderately.

Well written, but lame. You allowed E to control your life. People aren't like you. I know many people that take E regularly and not one that comes close to your situation. No matter how many times you say your strong, your weak. Your not strong enough to take drugs.
------------------
I'm not forming a habit by taking these pills, I've been taking them for years

Although redcat's story is her subjective experience, it contains within it an important message. Obviously she used it too much, obviously if it's used in moderation this won't happen. However it can still easily become a PSYCHOLOGICAL ADDICTION even if used infrequently.
Some of the responses to her have been harsh and unreasonable. All she's doing is telling her story of how it affected her. This is not to say everyone will find themselves caught in the same downward spiral. And yet she was *attacked* by a lot of people on this board for what she posted.
Sure redcat's story is highly emotive and overdone, but she isn't saying this will happen to you, so to those who posted nasty, panicked responses, don't be so defensive.
I'm sure a lot of you, especially those who responded angrily, can relate to what she wrote.
Just heed the warning of her story, that's all.

eqn-1
music + pills + happiness = ecstasy
eqn-2
music + pills + unhappiness = escapism (goto-0)
para=0 if (escapism = happiness)
then (music + pills + unhappiness = addiction)
ahhhh *contented sigh* the world through the eyes of an accountant.
i agree with ponderer also..
smile.gif
this person is just giving their account.. i think she is an eqn2 person..
frown.gif
which is horrible. a lesson to be learnt!... take a good long look in the mirror ("you talkin' to me!") MAKE SURE YOU ARE EQN1. period.
------------------
"The woodpile is so beautiful, about all the joy and beauty that I can stand. I am afraid to turn around and face the mountains, for fear they will overpower me. But I did look, and I am astounded" (1991) Shulgin (stolen from an article in the pelican)
[This message has been edited by robo-t (edited 12 November 2000).]

Wow, seems there are a lot of people out
there so scared of losing control.
If they weren't so afraid my story
would not have caused this over reaction.
It was obviously written for people who are not in denial. It is MY truth not yours,
so what's the problem??? Some are so horrified they don't even believe my story. It's bullshit, can't be true, she made it all up, it's just a fantasy.
I find this very interesting.
talking to someone in denial is like banging your head against a wall until it bleeds.....pointless & painful.
Oh well, each to their own.

If they weren't so afraid my story would not have caused this over reaction.
This complete break from logic reminds of Skye's posts...hmmmmm...both are jaded about MDMA, insist life is better without it and everyone who uses it is headed for ultimate destruction, and both are ignorant of the fact that there are responsible drug users out there who make their sorry asses pale in comparison.
A mystery is afoot.

Redcat - the point is, a lot of us have been there, got the t-shirt, and got over it. I am genuinely sorry that you had the negative experience you described. However, I, and I'm sure many others, have had similar experiences, but don't see the need to shout about it all the time. We're not in denial, we know that what you've described can happen. We just wish that you would stop presenting subjective experience as objective truth.
Si

Sig! Look down.
------------------
redcat - "Once I lapsed into a four hour ‘coma’ but eventually woke up."
Stasis - "Some people call this a 'nap'."
[This message has been edited by Kyk (edited 13 November 2000).]