koolman69420
Bluelighter
Alright, so this story starts off around the beginning of this year. I was walking in a state where recreational weed ISN'T EVEN LEGAL, and on the side of the road, I somehow, by some stroke of luck, found a weed vape just sitting there. At first, I thought it was just nic, but on the side of it, there was a strain name. I forget the exact strain, but I brought it home. Of course, it was dirty, out of charge, and had just a tiny amount of oil in it, probably enough for one sesh, but nothing a little wet wipe and a USB-C can't fix. And had only one good night with it.
But after it was completely out of smokeable oil, I left it in my closet because I had some sort of separation anxiety over it, even after I smoked all the smokeable oil. After a few weeks, I was bored, had nothing to get zooted on, and was desperate. I had the brilliant idea to crack open the vape and see if I could eat the hardened, old oil out of it, since some of it was still stuck to the mouthpiece. So I tore the mouthpiece off and tried to scrape the oil off of it. Didn't work well, so I came to the conclusion that there was just one thing left to do if I wanted to get high:
Swallow the entire fucking mouthpiece.
I got a trusty Dr Pepper and prepared my throat like I was giving head to a BBC for the first time. I put the torn mouthpiece in my mouth and swallowed it. I was impressed I was able to do that, since I could hardly swallow pills ever, and had a small birth defect making my throat a little smaller, but I guess desperation made me power through. Like any edible, it took a while to hit, and I thought it simply didn't work and that not enough oil had stuck to the mouthpiece. So I decided to take a walk. A 4-mile walk, to be specific.
About halfway through:
IT. HIT.
And it hit hard.
I was paranoid as fuck that passing cars noticed I was walking like shit, and I was paranoid that everyone knew I was high since it was a busy area. On top of this, it was the first time I was wearing this embarrassing-ass shirt, and I thought everyone was judging me, which they were. If you wanna see what I was unfortunately wearing, look below.
I decided it was a brilliant idea to go to Walmart and try to buy wine. I had $10, and somehow I thought I had more than enough for an entire bottle of wine. On top of that, I didn't even notice $5 of it had fallen out of my pocket. People were literally yelling at me, saying I dropped money, and I thought it was simply background Walmart noise. I went to the checkout, put the wine on the conveyor belt thing, and handed the cashier my $5, which I didn't even realize used to be $10. I was staring off into space, not hearing the cashier as he repeated several times that I didn't have enough money to buy the wine.
I walked home, embarrassed that I thought $5 was enough to buy a bottle of wine, but that feeling faded after a few minutes. Once I was home, I crashed on my bed and slept for like 10 hours, despite it being 5 PM when I went to sleep.
So, uh, yeah. That's about the end of that story. Thanks for reading, I guess.
But after it was completely out of smokeable oil, I left it in my closet because I had some sort of separation anxiety over it, even after I smoked all the smokeable oil. After a few weeks, I was bored, had nothing to get zooted on, and was desperate. I had the brilliant idea to crack open the vape and see if I could eat the hardened, old oil out of it, since some of it was still stuck to the mouthpiece. So I tore the mouthpiece off and tried to scrape the oil off of it. Didn't work well, so I came to the conclusion that there was just one thing left to do if I wanted to get high:
Swallow the entire fucking mouthpiece.
I got a trusty Dr Pepper and prepared my throat like I was giving head to a BBC for the first time. I put the torn mouthpiece in my mouth and swallowed it. I was impressed I was able to do that, since I could hardly swallow pills ever, and had a small birth defect making my throat a little smaller, but I guess desperation made me power through. Like any edible, it took a while to hit, and I thought it simply didn't work and that not enough oil had stuck to the mouthpiece. So I decided to take a walk. A 4-mile walk, to be specific.
About halfway through:
IT. HIT.
And it hit hard.
I was paranoid as fuck that passing cars noticed I was walking like shit, and I was paranoid that everyone knew I was high since it was a busy area. On top of this, it was the first time I was wearing this embarrassing-ass shirt, and I thought everyone was judging me, which they were. If you wanna see what I was unfortunately wearing, look below.
I decided it was a brilliant idea to go to Walmart and try to buy wine. I had $10, and somehow I thought I had more than enough for an entire bottle of wine. On top of that, I didn't even notice $5 of it had fallen out of my pocket. People were literally yelling at me, saying I dropped money, and I thought it was simply background Walmart noise. I went to the checkout, put the wine on the conveyor belt thing, and handed the cashier my $5, which I didn't even realize used to be $10. I was staring off into space, not hearing the cashier as he repeated several times that I didn't have enough money to buy the wine.
I walked home, embarrassed that I thought $5 was enough to buy a bottle of wine, but that feeling faded after a few minutes. Once I was home, I crashed on my bed and slept for like 10 hours, despite it being 5 PM when I went to sleep.
So, uh, yeah. That's about the end of that story. Thanks for reading, I guess.
