• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth The taste of meth is good or bad

jsinger

Bluelighter
How many of you all like the taste of meth? I enjoy the taste of ice and look forward to it. My girl says she would rather eat dirt than have the taste of meth in her mouth. I’m quite curious what you other tweakers think about it?

How many of you all like the taste of meth? I enjoy the taste of ice and look forward to it. My girl says she would rather eat dirt than have the taste of meth in her mouth. I’m quite curious what you other tweakers think about it?
No. Nope. Wrong! No way Jose! Ice is some truly nasty shit. From the first time I tried ice a few years ago to right now that shit be nasty!! I will tolerate that taste but my gawd it’s terrible. I’ve never heard of anyone ever stating that the drug was tasty. Or even like semi-yummers. You are gross dude. Lol. I’d rather dump some comet onto my tongue 👅 than lick dat shit off dat azz! Yer damn right I’d rather eat dirt than taste ice. Sheesh!

No. Nope. Wrong! No way Jose! Ice is some truly nasty shit. From the first time I tried ice a few years ago to right now that shit be nasty!! I will tolerate that taste but my gawd it’s terrible. I’ve never heard of anyone ever stating that the drug was tasty. Or even like semi-yummers. You are gross dude. Lol. I’d rather dump some comet onto my tongue 👅 than lick dat shit off dat azz! Yer damn right I’d rather eat dirt than taste ice. Sheesh!
That is absolutely preposterous! I’m not sure what ice u be smoking but it’s certainly semi-yummers and I’d dare say fully yummers to a palate with good taste. It’s actually the best taste on earth and believe you should see a doc

That is absolutely preposterous! I’m not sure what ice u be smoking but it’s certainly semi-yummers and I’d dare say fully yummers to a palate with good taste. It’s actually the best taste on earth and believe you should see a doc
And get your gustatory cells checked out