• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please put the razor down!!! Put it in the recycling and say the Serenity Prayer out loud as many times as it takes. <3

feeling really low atm..
feel like i'm a failure to my family(and myself),telling them that i'm doing good out on my own but really.. i'm not doing good at all.
here it is almost a year later and i don't have shit to show for. i have a new addiction to crystal meth,i doubt my family would be happy about this one.

here i sit in my hotel room.. took today off because i was feeling under the weather(lie).as i sit here contemplate what my next move is.

wish this shit would end

feeling really low atm..
feel like i'm a failure to my family(and myself),telling them that i'm doing good out on my own but really.. i'm not doing good at all.
here it is almost a year later and i don't have shit to show for. i have a new addiction to crystal meth,i doubt my family would be happy about this one.

here i sit in my hotel room.. took today off because i was feeling under the weather(lie).as i sit here contemplate what my next move is.
wish this shit would end

you can always PM me, you know that.

reach out when you're ready, okay?

Well let's see jobless, failed out of college, unintentionally celibate and about to go to prison. This sucks lol ..=D

idk how I wake up everyday. I go to sleep hoping I won't but I do. Just want it to be over and done with. I don't have what it takes to execute an intentional suicide. but I flirt with the idea 24/7 and recklessly endanger my own life every chance I have. I just want an easy way out unfortunately that seems to be drugs right now. just about anything to catch a buzz and help me forget how much my life sucks.

much <3 to you all.

Severely you've been through this and you know I'm always here to help you. Message me hun

Severely you've been through this and you know I'm always here to help you. Message me hun

I'm not sure what else to say though. I don't know what anyone can do to help I fucked up my life and not much I can do about it now. except die or win the lottery.

Until then just trying to forget my problems. any drug that will help..

feeling really low atm..

wish this shit would end

Meth is only psychologically addictive so if you can manage to get away from your source, try going a week without it. You'll feel better.

I'm not sure what else to say though. I don't know what anyone can do to help I fucked up my life and not much I can do about it now. except die or win the lottery.

Until then just trying to forget my problems. any drug that will help..

Hun I've fucked my life so many times too but I'm not givin up. Whenever you are ready to talk I'm here

i wish bupe made me feel better taking it 24 hours after my last dose it usually takes 72 hours for it to feel any better

Hun I've fucked my life so many times too but I'm not givin up. Whenever you are ready to talk I'm here
I appreciate that but I'm not sure talking will solve my problems. I need a bunch of money fast and even that won't keep me outta prison I need a 9-5

sat here looking at my etizolam and bottle of vodka.

getting very close to taking it all. It's not even really about my break up, or that I hate my uni course, or that all my friends are gradually drifting apart. Even before all that, even when I had everything someone could want, I didn't feel right at all. I'm tired of feeling shit. But I don't want to hurt my family.

i don't know how to deal with my dad being so injured they think he might have an infection in his spine but they're not sure and he needs my help 100 fucking times a day and that being light on the matter i already hate my life and am dealing with opiate wds and now this one thing i can't stand the most in life is to see people i care for and love suffer it's worse than anything that could happen to myself

i don't know how to deal with my dad being so injured they think he might have an infection in his spine but they're not sure and he needs my help 100 fucking times a day and that being light on the matter i already hate my life and am dealing with opiate wds and now this one thing i can't stand the most in life is to see people i care for and love suffer it's worse than anything that could happen to myself

You'll have to stop using in order to stop having withdrawal. Keep that in mind.

I also would advise not witnessing loved ones suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.