The Suicide Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are getting very bad for me now.

it's hard for me to think about anything else. I'm getting incredibly close to acting on this.

I just don't see things getting any better, no matter how optimistically I try to look at it. My ex has forgotten me, my friendship group has fallen apart, they've forgotten me, I'm failing my course. I spend so much time alone with my thoughts. It seems too late to make new friends now, everyone is settled in their groups at this age. I was in a similar rut this time last year and I managed to get out, but this time things look worse, I don't really see any way out of this.

I'm done. Just wanted to thank all of the amazing people that have helped me over the years, I just can't fight any longer. So again thankyou

d2p <3 :( I know it's been rough, you were one of the first people I talked to when I came to TDS. Care to chat (AIM, MSN, PM) for the night? Old times, catching up type sake? <3

I'm done. Just wanted to thank all of the amazing people that have helped me over the years, I just can't fight any longer. So again thankyou

Please don't do this, you know how it would destroy me and your children.

Doomed2pain I messaged you on fb ill leave it signed on so you can message me please message me :(

okay sleeping outside didn't work. not enough alcohol in me I think. Gonna score some everclear when the liquor store opens up. I am tired of shit, every day. Sorry guys. much <3 to you all.

Oi are you alright ? :( What are you being sorry for? Being silly? Say hi to me when you see this

Oi are you alright ? :( What are you being sorry for? Being silly? Say hi to me when you see this

hi. I'm not ok. my ex contacted me through Facebook to see "how I was" then proceeded to upset me for no reason. I wish she would grow the fuck up and leave me alone she's done enough damage already.

When the liquor store opens in 40 min I want some 190 proof everclear, it's cold enough if I can pass out outside and not be found odds are good I won't wake up. I'm really tired of this.

Hey

Please don't sleep outside tonight :( You should sleep inside because why should she make you feel this way, you are you and she can go walk up a very tall hill while you are sleeping inside, surely think about this one :(

Can't let them try and bring us down or else they'll win, call me Disney cliché boy but legit we're the good guys and the good guys need to win and have fairytale endings. Legit. Why can't it be us that has the nice endings, after all the bad times heaps of people have been through why can't it be us?

I might have to go to bed soon its 3 here but I hope you don't do anything silly tonight, everything is always much more clearer in the morning it always is. <3

hi. I'm not ok. my ex contacted me through Facebook to see "how I was" then proceeded to upset me for no reason. I wish she would grow the fuck up and leave me alone she's done enough damage already.

When the liquor store opens in 40 min I want some 190 proof everclear, it's cold enough if I can pass out outside and not be found odds are good I won't wake up. I'm really tired of this.

Please don't SE.

I had an encounter with my ex last night too... I don't know why they can't just leave us the fuck alone. She's not worth it. Trust me. She isn't. Exes are just manipulative sons of bitches. Don't let her win. You can do this. WE can do this. <3

^What's going on man? PM me if you need someone to chat with <3. You were always there for me in my time of need. You're a good person C.H <3.

It's getting pretty late here but I wanted to say wherever you are in the world I hope everyone has a good night tonight. <3

I've made a promise to 2 people I trust completely that I won't end my life. Unfortunately this doesn't stop the thoughts and the feelings. The voices and visual hallucinations aren't making things easy either. I'm in such a state and I don't know what can help me feel better. Feeling very guilty and ashamed by Thursdays attempted suicide, I hurt people a lot so of course I've had to punish myself like I always do. This Christmas is going to be so hard plastering on my happy mask so people don't see the real me, dead and soulless inside.

You're in so much pain hun you don't need to punish yourself hun they should understand what you are going through and should have full support. This xmas enjoy every time you have with your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.