• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The State of the UK

Prejudice is prejudice. Round my way, it's anti-hippie Scroo. Well, anti -drug user in general. I live near Tipi village, 30 year established commune. The tales you hear in town are of the hippies opening their doors to local councillor inspectors dressed entirely in....nothing (the hippies, not the council). Of how the drug using scum rake in benefits (most of them don't bother) in order to have Sky Tv subscriptions (they don't have satellite dishes). And of how their commune is a cess-pit of shit and diapers (it isn't).

Prejudice is prejudice. As a drug user, and one with mental health problems at that, I'd have thought people like you Scroo might be a bit more guarded and a bit more understanding of people's general hatred of minorities they don't understand, of how scapegoatism works.

That's obviously passed you by. In which case, like Zionists who perpetuate hideous discrimination they themselves suffered as persecuted Jews, my sympathy for your own plight tends to wane, ooh, just a bit.

I remember as a kid being driven around London and playing "spot the white man". As the years passed i always wondered why they are here, spreading,from town to town, same with the Pakistanis, but they all had a sence of community. I won't say anymore, but immigration is a problem.

What i have learnt is to judge people by who they are, not by the colour of their skin apart from these blacks who adopt that gangster rap shite, rapping shite, bug eyed, swinging their arms, wiggers,christ they irritate me more.

My first shrink was Indian and we built a good rapport, and i told him he is the first Indian who has helped me and i regarded him as a friend. I'm not that bad really. Treat people as they treat you, regardless of race.

Last edited:
It's nonsense.

These people don't and wouldn't do it in their own country, why would they do it here?

And if it had happened it would have been reported in the fucking Mail by now.

Does anyone know if they crap in the streets in Nepal?

Regarding Aldershit, they may not had time for the one and only toilet facilities, removed whatever it is they wear, seems to be blankets and saggy pants, and crapped. The Iceland incident, ok to be taken with a pinch of salt, not literally, but the washing clothing in the believe topilets 100 percent all lined up, one washing, one rinsing etc.

Maybe Aldershot gurkha clans just haven't quite got the hang of it.

I don't think Joanna Lumley has many fans in Aldershot.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they crap in the streets in Nepal?

Of course they fucking don't!They're not animals.

I know a postman colleague of mine got caught by a member of the public having a shit in an alleyway at 6am a few years ago, and I've stopped the van for a bad (BAD) shit down a country lane before. Stopped by a good patch of dock leaves.

Should postmen be deported, Cos we probably shit in the streets more than all these pakis or Nepalese you're complaining about.

Any town centre is full of people pissing all over the streets on a Fri/Sat night.

deport the cunts. now.

BOBKmLqCQAMa7zH.jpg

Last edited:
Only person I've seen shit in the street was a fucking Geordie and they're the worst of the lot.

I've already posted about cockney street defecation.

He might have been an Essex boy, to tell the truth; not sure.

In piles of Nepali shit.

Seriously though, they need to close some of the off licences around King's Cross and your noble breed might infiltrate a few other postcodes. Ewan McGregor was lucky enough to take a yacht to his last premiere or he'd have been in roughly the same boat.

In piles of Nepali shit.

Seriously though, they need to close some of the off licences around King's Cross and your noble breed might infiltrate a few other postcodes. Ewan McGregor was lucky enough to take a yacht to his last premiere or he'd have been in roughly the same boat.

Whatever, I had a kip in East Dulwich :D

Of course they fucking don't!They're not animals.

I know a postman colleague of mine got caught by a member of the public having a shit in an alleyway at 6am a few years ago, and I've stopped the van for a bad (BAD) shit down a country lane before. Stopped by a good patch of dock leaves.

Should postmen be deported, Cos we probably shit in the streets more than all these pakis or Nepalese you're complaining about.

Any town centre is full of people pissing all over the streets on a Fri/Sat night.

deport the cunts. now.

BOBKmLqCQAMa7zH.jpg

ha ha, posties crapping in alleways. You need postie pooh pooh bins, you know,like the dogs.

London's fine mate, don't know what you're on about.

Londons good for a day out on the piss, wandering around thinking "now do i fuck a whore". Apparently Sohos being all tarted up. Last outing about four years ago. Talking of shit, i went into a downstairs toilet, just off Berwick Street i think, and someone had taken a hefty dump in the urinal. Why? I almost gagged, ran back out, and pissed at the back of a shop against a wheelie bin.

they look out for thier elderly relatives and generally make the locals look like a bunch of lazy half wits.

I've never been too keen on this rather racist idea of "They work harder than us". If life was about working hard for fuck all in appalling working conditions then we'd all be heading out to Pakistan or Poland. Thankfully our forefathers (and our forefathers forefathers forefathers) fought and died for the right for us to have, just a little, quality of life balanced with work. The irish always used to get this in the 60s - "they'll work but english people won't". What it meant in reality was the irish had no home or family in England so rather than go home to one room they shared with 12 other blokes, they'd stop at work forever and then travel to another town the next day.

But yeah - the tories will keep saying "They'll work for 15 hours sweeping chimneys for minimum wage, why won't you? Are you idle or something?". It's divide and rule. We'll all be back living a dozen to one room and working 15 hour shifts before long.

Your rugby union sides are one dimensional and rely on boring 10 man tactics that are no match for attacking Southern Hemisphere sides.

Your response to seasonal snow storms is as predictable as it is embarressing.

Silverstone is an outdated circuit which no longer deserves to host the F1

The once glorified notion of "Queens English" is made a mockery by the majority of jibber jabbish that comes out of most British mouths. Ennit.

I've never been too keen on this rather racist idea of "They work harder than us".

i wrote "they make the locals look like a bunch of lazy half wits"

What i shouldve written was "they make some of the locals look like a bunch of lazy half wits"

Either way they're not shitting in the streets

the once glorified notion of "queens english" is made a mockery by the majority of jibber jabbish that comes out of most british mouths. Ennit.

lol

the once glorified notion of "Queen's English" is made a mockery of by the majority of jibber jabbish that comes out of most British mouths. Innit.

lol

your response to seasonal snow storms is as predictable as it is embarressing.

lol

your response to seasonal snow storms is as predictable as it is embarressing.

lol

embarressing.

lol

embarressing.

lol

embarressing.

lol

embarressing.

lol

You took the wrong tooth out, at a doof, in front of loads of Sheilas.

Last edited:
So he stealth edits capitals onto 'Queens English' (sic) but doesn't trouble himself with the rest. Bizarre. It's not English as spoken by Biggie Smalls, just in case there are crossed wires at play here.