• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The State of the UK

I'm not too keen on the "my religion is slightly better than your religion" interpretation tho. Chris Hitchens goes into a discussion of it in his book "God is not great". They're all utterly deranged.

so the god hates fags people are the same as quakers? (i'm not christian, or anything-ian btw) - or the sufis the same as a nutty salafist, etc.

And i wouldn't personally take the word of either hitchens on anything (dead warmonger or live fascist)

and do you believe in big-bang cosmology, because that requires a good dollop of faith (dark matter/energy, inflation etc.)

Last edited:
A bunch of Indian blokes (Sikhs) I knew as a teenager / 20ager were so absorbed by family life that they didn't have time to lark about taking long-lasting, incapacitating drugs. They'd drive round for hours smoking weed in their hideous souped-up cars but they'd be going back to the family home at the end of the night and if they were crawling around the floor laughing hysterically like their honky counterparts they'd get the fuck smashed out of them by some uncle or other. Family duty was an enormous weight on all of them.

so the god hates fags people are the same as quakers? (i'm not christian, or anything-ian btw)

I thought the god hates fags crowd were christian?

Hitchens a fascist? Bit hysterical perhaps V.

I thought the god hates fags crowd were christian?

Hitchens a fascist? Bit hysterical perhaps V.

Yeah they are christian, but you think it's the same religion? Quakers don't even have to read the bible or have priests.

Peter Hitchens comes across to me as a fascist trying to give the impression of the moral voice in the wilderness - i often agree with his anti-govenrment rants, but feel dirty because he sounds like a fascist the rest of the time (if it quacks like a duck etc.). Actually i always think he got spurned by some hippe girl in the 60s and now he thinks all evil in the world comes from the permissive society. And he writes for the daily mail...

What did the Buddhist say to the hot dog salesman? "Make me one with everything".

Then the Buddhist said "Where's my change" and the salesman said "Change only comes from within".

No V, Chris Hitchens - Pete's very different brother.

Christopher was worse in some ways - at least peter's dodgy views don't really have too much impact; while christopher earned his reputation in earlier years for some good political talks/books, he descended into warmongery and supported bush's war - with much wider influence than his brother.

I also don't really agree with fundamentalists of any persuasion including the athiest type he was. I used to think i was an athiest, but personally i think agnostic is the more scientific way to describe my viewpoint - if i know with certainty, how am i different or better than a religious person?

(and if anyone else knows with certainty, show me how you know and how i can know, and i'll accept it (but without dodgy logic riddles))

aVZgT.gif

Christopher was worse in some ways

Beautiful guy tho. His argument for supporting the invasion of Iraq is intelligent and reasoned. When you're arguing against the removal of Saddam you've got yourself in quite a tangled position. Tho I understand the reasoning for not going to war.

how am i different or better than a religious person?

Didn't Dawkins say that if the bloke down the road believes there's fairies at the bottom of the garden why would you give it any validity?

and if anyone else knows with certainty

Bit of a pointless argument tho - we don't know if there's an invisible monster sat inside the washing machine eating all our socks do we. But we can make a best guess.

Anyone remotely anti immigration may end up on Weyman Bennetts list of deviants. When i worked the Poles, Eastern European types they were always polite and helpful. Let 'em in, i cant work anyway, have my job.

No more pakis, afro carribeans, indians. They have had their chance.

Lefties, i'll say it for you "you (me)are a know nothing fuckwit, England has evolved dramatically through immigration, fucking moron"

Yeah, they,ve nicked our jobs and homes.

Deport any fanatical muslim who slags our way of life and humiliates dead troops to start with. Seriously, if they hate our values and lifestyle, don't come here.

Reports from reliable sources, Aldershots Gurkha clans have been openly defecating in the street and do their washing stood in a line in the public toilets. A young kid nipped one out in Icelands. Christ it could have at least followed their parents and crapped in the high street.

multiracial societies do not work. Many races and cultures stick to their own, though not all.

We are only a small island

Last edited:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23170764

A man and a woman were shot as they tried to evict a tenant from a house in Brixton, south London, police said.

Ian Duncan Smiths war on the underclass continues
First of many of his Housing Benefit "rearrangements" under the Universal Credit and tenancy agreements.

I think its safe to say we WILL see a summer of Riots again, when some poor sod or innocent bystander gets injured during a forced eviction by Housing officers.

This is just the start

Marks & Spencers announced today that they will take on 1400 more 18-24 yr olds for slave labor.( ie work 30 hrs a week for your 55 quid or whatever it is thesedays)
No wonder the cunts can charge £6 for a slab of cheese

I forsee a very violent humid riot filled summer for the UK Coming up soon, especially when the anti workfare protests start on July 6th

Last edited:
Reports from reliable sources, Aldershots Gurkha clans have been openly defecating in the street and do their washing stood in a line in the public toilets. A young kid nipped one out in Icelands. Christ it could have at least followed their parents and crapped in the high street.

Hahaha =D

Funny lies, but still lies.

(and if anyone else knows with certainty, show me how you know and how i can know, and i'll accept it (but without dodgy logic riddles))

Because all the evidence suggests organised monotheistic religions exist as a form of ideological social control for the benefit of a patriarchal elite. Because there is context to the rise of today's major religions, they did not simply rise out of a vacuum. Their introduction mirrors a rise in agrarianism at a time when previously worshipped idols were largely females. Religion plays on the weakest part of our ego-consciousness, the fear of our own death and insignificance. The promise of an after-life that atones for the shit we face in this real life is a political trump card of devastating but clever cynicism.

Absolute negatives, the non-existence of something, are impossible to prove. But looking at the context of how religion has played out gives me enough reason to believe I can be as certain as I want to be that God is no more real than the fairies I also cannot disprove at the bottom of my garden. Fairies too being a neat money-making trick exploiting our insatiable desire for fanciful explanations to things we can't comprehend.

Crackhead mate, it's true. I know people in Aldershot, not bullshitters, well i can only say what they told me, but seriously,some streets, you think your in Nepal.

Beautiful guy tho. His argument for supporting the invasion of Iraq is intelligent and reasoned. When you're arguing against the removal of Saddam you've got yourself in quite a tangled position. Tho I understand the reasoning for not going to war.

how am i different or better than a religious person?

Didn't Dawkins say that if the bloke down the road believes there's fairies at the bottom of the garden why would you give it any validity?

and if anyone else knows with certainty

Bit of a pointless argument tho - we don't know if there's an invisible monster sat inside the washing machine eating all our socks do we. But we can make a best guess.

The iraq war was just the usual great-game imperialism though, and anyone with access to the facts (like you'd hope CH did) would have to make an effort to call it a moral thing to do (half a million children had died at our hands before he gave his support) - nothing to do with sadddam being a baddie either - he was our baddie at his baddest, and we had/have worse baddies on the payroll.

on certainty, i don't thinnk the argument is pointless ; it just applies scientific thinking (as i vaguely understand it) - 100% certainty leaves no room for a further falsification -the argument often used against religion. it's semantics i suppose, but athiest seems too certain to me - i think it's very unlikely, but maybe someone will invent a crafty experiment that discovers something that we could refer to as god (if only in some vague acid-head sense of the universe being intelligent or something), or at least makes it less certain. While i obviously think this is unlikely, at one time proper clever people would have laughed quantum physics ideas that are common now (and someone came up with some crafty experiments...).

And @SHM - i agree with nearly everything you say about organised religion, but that's a social thing really (most relgions seem to start all nice and tolerant, but descend into organisations with their own inherent power struggles).

Anyway to get back ot: i think the most important division people should focus on is class/power relations - far more joins us in our position in the pyramid than anything else (eg we could eliminate world hunger with just the profits of the top few corporations (even we could afford it on our own out of our budget) - that would surely reduce economic migration somewhat).

The biggest con is the way the elite have convinced everyone that there's no money, when there is (keynes blah-blah) - we've actually got loads of money - and we can create it (and do, but only for banks); as long as it's spent on infrastructure, inflation wouldn't be a problem. Even the imf now admits that public spending has a 1.5 multiplier (so we could create money, spend it on making our country decent, and growth would pay it back and then some)

Last edited:
Crackhead mate, it's true. I know people in Aldershot, not bullshitters, well i can only say what they told me, but seriously,some streets, you think your in Nepal.

well i find it hard to believe....there are 1000s of gurkhas where i live. Literally 1000s. They're working damn hard and opening thier own shops and restaurants they look out for thier elderly relatives and generally make the locals look like a bunch of lazy half wits.

I dont see why the ones in aldershot would be so different...

It's nonsense.

These people don't and wouldn't do it in their own country, why would they do it here?

And if it had happened it would have been reported in the fucking Mail by now.

Prejudice is prejudice. Round my way, it's anti-hippie Scroo. Well, anti -drug user in general. I live near Tipi village, 30 year established commune. The tales you hear in town are of the hippies opening their doors to local councillor inspectors dressed entirely in....nothing (the hippies, not the council). Of how the drug using scum rake in benefits (most of them don't bother) in order to have Sky Tv subscriptions (they don't have satellite dishes). And of how their commune is a cess-pit of shit and diapers (it isn't).

Prejudice is prejudice. As a drug user, and one with mental health problems at that, I'd have thought people like you Scroo might be a bit more guarded and a bit more understanding of people's general hatred of minorities they don't understand, of how scapegoatism works.

That's obviously passed you by. In which case, like Zionists who perpetuate hideous discrimination they themselves suffered as persecuted Jews, my sympathy for your own plight tends to wane, ooh, just a bit.

Anyone remotely anti immigration may end up on Weyman Bennetts list of deviants.

Feels like you've been on mine forever...

Give us a kiss.

That's obviously passed you by. In which case, like Zionists who perpetuate hideous discrimination they themselves suffered as persecuted Jews

To nit-pick, most of the Zionist hierarchy (and the majority of Jewish Israelis) are not survivors of persecution.

To suggest they should have some inborn sense of justice by virtue of race alone is naive at best and kinda patronising at worst.

Should all black people automatically sympathise with oppressed folk too? Why don't ETA go to Sudan or someplace while we're at it?

Last edited: