• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

Gimme some meth/heroin and I'll make him leave lol, trust me.

I'm out of guesses anyway, unless Republic of South Africa, which all I know about SA I gleaned from J.M. Coetzee novels and hours of navel gazing

All the morphine talk in the cottons thread has ne in themod to listen to some Morhpine. Good, often overlooked band.

Music time

[video]https://youtu.be/7QU1nvuxaMA[/video]

Like a stone- Audioslave

Got this going at work now lol, rockin the gas pump lol.

Last edited:
Welp, I suppose it's that time. Time to work things out via sexy, highly interpretive dance. Don't be afraid to punctuate, I mean really drive your point home with those hips, everyone. Feel those feelings!

That was one of my fathers favorite songs(Like a Stone) and Chris Cornell was Fucking amazing-Fell on Black Days, Day I tried to Live, Say Hello 2 Heaven... They passed a couple of months apart

He also loved Mab in the Box for some reason, he really jammed that, and messed around with like a stone too on guitar, if I recall

Sorry guys, weird moment

Great music though - need some Alice In Chains- Nutshell, Got Me Wrong, No Excuses, Junkhead, Would? Etc

Post it lol, we've got a 90s thread... and here of course, I rock 90s almost all night at work, early 2000s too.

Fun fact Chris Cornell had a nearly 4 octave vocal range, which is completely insane.

Layne Staley and Chris Cornell- Right turn

https://youtu.be/aESvWB-kMas

I come from a musical family lol, I used to sing a bit... Not really anymore.

Yes I read about his vocal range(well it's obvious when he sings) though found out he had more than a 3.5 octave range...

And Right Turn-Actually Sap in it's entirety-Classic

Most of my favorite singers are gone; Cornell, Staley, even Scott Weiland-of course Kurt Cobain, though more as a musician and artist

We still have one half of AIC; Cantrell, an artist, and also, Maynard James Keenan, an amazing vocalist, though he and Trent Reznor don't really make much music these days

Ok, 90's -early 00's nostalgia toned down-Sorry for the rant people
(Wanna mention Freddy Mercury out of left field, since RIP for singers...)

Keenan performed in st louis last year, lotta good music comes through here.

Ah yes, I love all the guys Lorne mentioned. I'm partial to Kurt though. I thought it was kind of weird when AIC brought in a new singer because it sounded like Cantrell was still doing most of the singing.

I heard Stone Sour's Looking Through Glass yesterday and it took me back for a minute. That song. Corey Taylor's voice is fierce <3

Hello All! I am a long term CRU member. I. Have no idea why I never took the time to register at bluelight..lol..i guess too many concoctions will weary the brain.
Hope to get my blue light status soon!

I'm still lolling at the thought of Bitsy being Russian - Imma read every post with that accent now lol =D