• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

?? ? THE SOCIAL CLUB v. Come Say Hi! ? ??

The runner did eventually 8) devilerr some goodies, like 10 OC'80's + 5 MS Contin 100's + an eightball of coke, yayz! :D

Going to be a night of binging on coke (and eventually crack when I have a stuffed nose from all those lines LMAO).

-- Peace o/

You guys can't be exploiting my post-binge srs. 12 hours of sleep brain-corpse like that. Just cause I cant decide what's happening: glorifying getting high, listing amounts you have, intent to commit felonies, admission of having just committed said felonies, sourcing, solicitation, confidential informing, entrapment, cross-thread appearance implying re-distribution, but worst of all, advice on women.

Yeah, I'll go back to bed.

Morning, ladies and gents. It seems I've awoken to a bit of a problem this chilly, overcast Sunday morning. Seems that while I slept last night, I somehow crossed a line Ib had believed impossible, becoming what I never imagined possible. That's right, ya boi is now 110+% (but who's counting), the next look will cost ya, WTFOMGFAP SEXXXY! MMMM, this is what John Daly must have felt like every time he sent one of those little, white dimpled balls sailing, no obstacles capable of slowing it down, a bevy of empty coke bags and unpaid, irate hookers left in it's wake.

Hi to everybody!!
Any one into Percocet?
Any one try to CWE them
Just wondering

Yeah, last time I did this was a relapse after 2 months and I took 60mg. Mixed the pills in like 1/3 cup water or so and let chill for 15 min or so in a freezer. wrap paper towel 4 times and use as a filter or something better if you can get it. There will be like a 10% loss and still some apap but it's worth it for sure.

By the way, I nearly overdosed that time. I barely remember anything. I thought I was resting in bed, opened my eyes and would be doing a yoga asana and then nod off again and this went on for 12 hours, in and out of consciousness when I was alone. Later on, a few weeks later I took 160mg extended release and blacked out for 8 hours. All I remember is one family member stopping by, I had my head sinking to the floor and lifted up a bit and was asked what the fuck drugs I was fucked out of my mind on. Those few seconds is all I remember out of 12 hour but I definitely was a little responsive or I would have been hospitalized. So yeah be careful if you don't know your tolerance. Surprisingly, after trying to quit is when this got a whole lot riskier for me. Never overdosed in 5 years of snorting H, nodded sure but never an OD I felt amazing from it every time. Had sick connects. I still crave the H, not really oxy just what I had access to.

I'm doing okay today but I had a stressful event occur after chillin with my bro at a coffee and snack haunt for a while. Was just reading but I started to panic. I'm seeing a movie tonight, it wasn't the right time to get bad news. Just going by myself to see the new Paul Thomas Anderson one since I enjoyed his other films so much. My bro is the same we like his and David Lynch's stuff a lot. The Master is sick, Phillip Seymour Hoffmann's last performance he kills it.

I'm really stressed fuck as the fuck if this has happened... fuck. Fucking fuck I'm furious. Just gonna rip some more bong I can't afford. At least I got kush.

Love Percocets during periods of low to no tolerance. Taking them these days would be pointless, would rather give to a friend or make a couple bucks off someone else.

Unrelated: Wish there was a way to curb all the bumping of old threads lately. I can kind of understand a newbie doing so when they likely you it via Google due to a similar query. Seems most of the bumps have been new guys or gals attempting to tell everyone about how many if whatever they can take in a go, or they're laying some knowledge down, and what I've seen of that has been mostly, well, it's certainly worth laying down, but wouldn't call it knowledge. Not sure how it's possible to nip the trend, I doubt giving any sort of infraction would do much, as most of them never post again.

Cool Shroomy, two good directors there. There Will Be Blood is amazing, Lewis completely lost himself in that one, and it's really stunning all around. Lynch is a true mensch, an all time favorite of mine. You like Jodorowsky?

It's a sunny morning here in the New Forest :) How was your w/e bts?

Its 1h34PM here

The weekend was good actually spent a lot of quality time with my little step daughter :)

Wow, I think there's only one person here who understands the phrase, "The Eagles DID IT!!!"

It kind of drives home the international BL aspect. :)

Wow, I think there's only one person here who understands the phrase, "The Eagles DID IT!!!"

It kind of drives home the international BL aspect. :)

Is it like the 'world series' that only the US participates in? :D

Yeah, The Sooper Scooper LII IIRC

The Eaglets from Philadelphia shared the field with the New Englander Patriots, not as exciting as a good game of cricket, but a jolly good time to be had by all you see. Was challenging to keep the Tea & Scones warm with it being 5*F but still not a pity. I think that yank Megan Markle has more details.

Dammit man, the fucking woodpeckers are back, and nailing my apartment here then, a sudden quiet. "He thinks we're gone, peck over there, hold up, haven't pecked here, have you? PECKPEXKPECK"

Is it like the 'world series' that only the US participates in? :D

I've always thought that so ironic. Not quite so much a "world series" with only 1 country....

At least the Embassy "World Snooker Championship" had a few token Asian competitors....and maybe the odd Canadian haha!!