• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Smoked 2-CT-7 Thread (TM)

I noticed you said to smoke + - 5mg in the duration of half an hour or so over 3 bowls...I know this is the best way to do it, but what if one were to split 2 bowls with a friend, each containing 3-6 mg? I was thinking first spread approx 3mg ontop of a fresh bowl, then have one person hit, and then the 2nd person. After a few hits of that, spinkle the other 3mg onto the remaining weed and the 2nd person would take the first hit to "even out" the dosage...and later do the same thing wiht more if needed... This is a great thread btw- as i only have 20mg T7 and while the 30mg oral was fun, a mellow and of course more frequest high would be great, Thanx =)
------------------
I've Been Denied all the Best UltraSex
HyperCFP - AIM

I'm glad people are still finding this of interest!
Actually, I frickin' LOST my t7 vial somewhere in my nuclear blast radius of a bedroom floor and have been playing around with small amounts of smoked and snorted DPT again lately.....
The procedure you describe is actually pretty close to what I usually do when T7 is introduced to your typical stoner "smoking circle." I just tap the cap of the vial to sprinkle a few milligrams on the bowl, pass it around, and then let the person who got the final hit of the last bowl start the new one.
The thing is, the first person to smoke the t7 -- particularly if they're not experienced with *gently vaporizing* instead of macho hyper-volume smoking -- often gets FAR more than anyone who comes after. The trick is to educate your circle on how to properly take their share.
Now if only someone would help me answer my question about the possibly LSD-containing melatonin pills.... :)

superliminal-off topic now. How do you like the smoked DPT? Do you consume it in the same way as the T7? How much?

one of the ways that worked for us was to sprinkle it on the bowl and when you hit only light the left or right side, then the next person can ligth the other side.

Smoked DPT (preferrably freebase) is probably one of the best of the research chems FOAF has ever tried. The duration is short and the effects intense. Because DPT is not absorbed well orally, this is the easiest way to get really intense effects from the stuff. 2CT2 vaporizes similarly to 2CT7 and has the same kind of kinetics.

These doses are pathetic. I know someone who straight up consumed 30mg's t7 in three pipes. Totally phychotic to observe the way he behaved after that dosage but he thoroughly enjoyed it. He believed he had more profound hallucinations than those he got from 3 hits of blotter. This dosage is most certaininly not for the sensitive, this guy is a real hard head.

Those are weak doses in my opinion. The one time I smoked T7 I split 10 milligrams between a friend and I. So that was about 5 milligrams smoked each and we were fine. One of the stranger trips I've had but we were still okay.
------------------
"I'm suttle...
suttle like a T-Rex..
and I haven't even started yet, one week on the road and I'm already wrecked"~MCD

It's true, I wasn't talking full-blown trip-out doses, although I have done them (up to about 25mg). Up in that range, though, the negative effects start to come out; not really a problem if you're serious about taking a true trip, though.
One thing I tried once was smoking t7 *and* DPT along with mass quantities of super-dank weed.....QUITE an experience. I think it was about 15mg of t7 for me alone, and then about 20mg of DPT.
It goes without saying, I had the most unbelieveable things showing up with my eyes closed....but yet I was surprised at how *not* overwhelming it was. Granted it was a perfect setting (dark room at night, nice fan breeze for white noise and lots of oxygen, nobody else there to add their issues to my mindset), but still.
These are some damn useful substances, but definitely not for the uneducated. And smoking definitely seems to be a very viable route of ingestion.
One thing I'm interested in is comparisons of "maximum comfortable" doses of t7 by oral, snorting, and smoking methods. Obviously the effects are different by each method, but part of that may well be due to the differences in potency.....once you reach that "I've gone far enough, no farther or it will start to suck" feeling, how does each method stack up?

i find smoking 7 not to be terribly enjoyable. Ive smoked within a 2 to 5 mg range several times generally using foil or a lightbulb apparatus (not a fan of pot). For me this method produces little to no desirable effects and generally tastes like inhaling a mixture of plastic and ass. ovearll no visuals and just a generally state of mental cloudiness that lasts about 3 hours. Ive seen about 20+ people also try this method all with the same complaints (id say only about 3 found it enjoyable). The best way to take this drug is probably plugging and its a fairly conservative method.