• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy PCM Thread

Well I am not versed in reading these but I believe the multiple peaks indicates the presence of multiple compounds. Which is in line with the reports of unexpectedly low potency...
no that's not right if you talk nmr analysis. the peaks refer to different groups on a molecule (technically hydrogen atoms on those groups). thus you can do structure analysis with nmr provided your sample isn't a total mess with loads of impurities. this spectrum looks rather clean allthough I haven't looked at it in detail. maybe I'll try to interpret it for fun.

I have also heard people say that PCP is nearly identical to 3-MeO-PCP. The reports I have read of PCE claim it is even stronger than PCP and extremely debilitating, whereas the 3-MeO version is quite functional and light except in very high doses.
obviously everyone is different, but in my experience 3-meo-PCP is definitely different than PCP.

i really really dig PCP, one of my favorites.

3-meo-PCE is also one of my favorites, and dck (and k, prolly my fave) and i am champing at the bit for this PCM stuff.

but i am not a huge fan of 3-meo-PCP.

don't get me wrong, if i had it in front of me i would certainly partake, but i don't trust myself on it (i trick me into doing wayyyy too much), it's a crazy- inducer, and tbh it feels less special than the foundational PCP.

PCP just has a sparkle to it... never stimmy, (almost) always the good type of wonky and glowing.