• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy DOiP Thread

hm since there are many opinions about the dose, your best bet would be to start low and work yourself up

pihkal says the following:
Animal tests (such as rabbit hyperthermia assays), have indicated that the isopropyl compound DOIP is less potent than the propyl prototype, DOPR, by between one and two orders of magnitude. In man, a dose of four milligrams, a rousing dose of DOPR, is without any effects. At 10 milligrams, there is some disturbance but substantially no effects. I have been told that with doses in the 20 to 30 milligram range there are valid changes in mental state, but I have not been told the nature of these changes.

anyway, I'd start in "normal" DOx dose territory.

they said it was OK nothing special but i am not to sure that they were telling the truth

right so DOiP and DOiPR are the same chemical roi like transform told me ?

DOPR is 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-propylamphetamine.

DOiP is 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-isopropylamphetamine.

So yeah, DOiP can also be called DOiPR (actually the latter makes more sense!).

thank you :) so if i dose say 20 mg for the first one after a allergy test i should be fine

I would advise that you don't jump to 20mg right after the allergy dose, unless there is a way to test for the identity of this substance. Well, just to stay on the safe side. Like DOPr, it seems to be novel and rare, so I doubt someone confirmed this substance through laboratory testing, and then used a reagent to carefully watch the reactions. I could be wrong though.

Does anyone know if this DOiP is projected to have similar effects to DOPr? If it is, just be careful of going too high because once it starts, you'll be in for a very long and strong trip. Not to mention the time dilation from a high dose is strong too.

20mg might be a high dose, or it might not, but do be careful. I would love to read other people's experiences on this substance, along with a happy ending. :)

thank you i just don't want to take to little as well though , the trouble is ive now fucked up and let my demons take control buy a stimulant which i know is going straight on the foil as soon as i get so i am think this stuff is going to have to go on a back burn for at least a week now

I'll be getting some of this soon, plenty of any number of trials. When I get to it (and I will be getting to DOPr first), I'll start with an allergy dose, a small (~2mg dose) to test for it being something else, and then probably 10mg, then move up accordingly. I'll compile a first report that includes my sub-threshold trials too and hopefully I'll be able to develop an idea of its range of effects and dosages.

I'll be getting DOF too, not even sure if it's active and I don't know of any trials or reports, but it should be interesting, and I don't mind being a (very careful) guinea pig. But I doubt I'll get to that for a while.

I'll be getting some of this soon, plenty of any number of trials. When I get to it (and I will be getting to DOPr first), I'll start with an allergy dose, a small (~2mg dose) to test for it being something else, and then probably 10mg, then move up accordingly. I'll compile a first report that includes my sub-threshold trials too and hopefully I'll be able to develop an idea of its range of effects and dosages.

I'll be getting DOF too, not even sure if it's active and I don't know of any trials or reports, but it should be interesting, and I don't mind being a (very careful) guinea pig. But I doubt I'll get to that for a while.

I think DOF was used as an intermediate for the synthesis of other chemicals. Looks like the fluorine (2C-F,DOF) is affecting the dose range, increasing the needed amount of substance to activate the psychedelic effects. I think you should be safe and avoid ingesting more than 10-15mg of any DOx due their potential of toxicity. I guess, if it remained unexplored on Pihkal, was because a good reason.

"DOF rather resembles the 4-unsubstituted 2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine (https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal054.shtml) than DOC, DOB or DOI."

If it's all about stimulation, I think there are a plenty of other interesting compounds to try before... It does not look like something interesting to try, I think :)

DOF showed some stimulating effects but no psychedelic activity at 3x6 mg (spaced by 1h, each) in humans.[3] Trachsel further suspected that the molar refraction of the important 4-substituent in DOF and 2C-F may be too low to activate the 5-HT2A receptor sufficiently.[4] DOF rather resembles the 4-unsubstituted 2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine than DOC, DOB or DOI.[5][6][7]

D.E. Nichols (1991). Biochemistry and Physiology of Substance Abuse, Vol. III. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
Daniel Trachsel (July 2012). "Fluorine in psychedelic phenethylamines". Drug Testing and Analysis 4 (7-8): 577–590. doi:10.1002/dta.413. PMID 22374819.
David E. Nichols, Stewart Frescas, Danuta Marona-Lewicka, Xuemei Huang, Bryan L. Roth, Gary A. Gudelsky, J. Frank Nash (December 1994). "1-(2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl)-2-aminopropane: a potent serotonin 5-HT2A/2C agonist.". Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 37 (25): 4346–4351. doi:10.1021/jm00051a011. PMID 7996545.
Richard A. Glennon (1991). "Discriminative stimulus properties of hallucinogens and related designer drugs.". NIDA Research Monograph 116: 25–44. PMID 1369672.
Johnson MP1, Hoffman AJ, Nichols DE, Mathis CA. (December 1987). "Binding to the serotonin 5-HT2 receptor by the enantiomers of 125I-DOI.". Neuropharmacology 26 (12): 1803–1806. doi:10.1016/0028-3908(87)90138-9. PMID 3437942.

Last edited:
I agree and I did find the information you quoted before getting it, but I like collecting drugs so I couldn't resist the opportunity. I also suspect it will not be worth exploring much but I'd also like to do a few trials to see whether that's true or not, before I just shelve it as a curiosity.

As for DOiP/DoiPr (same thing), I think it's possible that it will be worth exploring at some dosage level, but I'll proceed cautiously. I'm certainly the most excited by a huge margin about getting and trying out DOPr, as the few recent reports from some PD members have made it sound right up my alley. :)

I agree and I did find the information you quoted before getting it, but I like collecting drugs so I couldn't resist the opportunity. I also suspect it will not be worth exploring much but I'd also like to do a few trials to see whether that's true or not, before I just shelve it as a curiosity.

As for DOiP/DoiPr (same thing), I think it's possible that it will be worth exploring at some dosage level, but I'll proceed cautiously. I'm certainly the most excited by a huge margin about getting and trying out DOPr, as the few recent reports from some PD members have made it sound right up my alley. :)

Heyyy, cool that you're getting some now. I'm envious, as I actually wanted some more lol. But I'm looking forward to hearing about your trips. :) do tell when you get the chance. Be safe with it, though I'm sure you know what to do!

Well looks like I got 1.3 grams of this instead of 1 gram of DOPr and 300mg as a sample of DOiP. :\ So hopefully they'll rectify their mistake, but I do seem to have quite a bit of this to experiment with.

Well looks like I got 1.3 grams of this instead of 1 gram of DOPr and 300mg as a sample of DOiP. :\ So hopefully they'll rectify their mistake, but I do seem to have quite a bit of this to experiment with.

lol, wow, that's pretty much a life time supply of DOPr! And years of DOiP too. Are you going to test out the DOiP in the mean time?

Yaa, they better fix that. Gotta get what you ordered. =D I'm curious to see how others trip on it, especially from someone experienced like yourself.

I'm actually holding out on taking the rest of what I have, since it's rare and I don't think I can get any again. At least not before I quit. It's really that good imo. I decided to save it until December because I think ~6mg will be the perfect dose for what I want out of it. :)

MrHH;13160897I think you should be safe and avoid ingesting more than 10-15mg of any DOx due their potential of toxicity.[/QUOTE said:
DOIP and DON have doses well above 15mg.

Yeah DON made the rounds at some point, and didn't seem to cause any issues. Still I'm going to proceed with caution.

Bump for prune. Here is the link to my one trial with this: DOiP - First Time - Surprisingly Potent

By the way, they did rectify their mistake I mentioned above (sending me a gram of DOF and a gram of DOiP instead of DOPr) and sent me a gram of DOPr for free. :) And in retrospect I'm glad to have DOiP also because my trial was promising.