• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

Yep you are in the honeymoon phase... dissos are no everyday sostenible.

I wish I could.

You can maximum have 2 light doses per week (2 disso days/week and this is a bit too much indeed), more than that and the train starts its wreck...

Keep us informed, in any case!

The last few days have been a reckless blur of conservatively 100mg each, taken perhaps a third of that throughout the morning and afternoon intranasally via spray and two or three larger oral doses at night.

A few days ago I convinced my largely drug-naive girlfriend to give me the most amazing full body massage which lead into maybe an hour and a half of deeply passionate mind-melting lovemaking, after which I was reduced to a cuddle-puddle of bliss for the next hour or two, curled up in her lap, capable only of muttering repeated I love you’s and assurances that all was well. Somehow with all that drug in my system I still can not stop myself from slipping into a fitful sleep with a beer in my hand, nearly spilling it until she sets it aside for me. Through this I sleep uninterrupted but not very restfully for three or nine hours, I’m not sure.

I wake up to my alarm at 5:30 AM and my vision is a pulsing and swirling kaleidoscope of shimmering neon greens and pinks. I stagger out of bed and hungrily masturbate on the couch for an hour until I am bored of it. Release feels unnecessary so I stop without finishing.

For the first time in months I actually make it to work on time. I am tired but I hustle and bustle. I am everyone’s best friend. The intranasal dosing resumes throughout the day. I nap in my car at lunch and dream of kissing a plump round booty. I wake myself up to the sound my lips smacking. I go back to work and even stay late to make up some missed hours. My boss notices my good mood and asks me to bring it again tomorrow.

I go home and the large nightly doses resume. I lose count of how many times I jerk off to earth shattering orgasm. Again, at a surprisingly reasonable hour, still unreasonably high, I easily drift off to a restless sleep and the next couple of days play out almost exactly the same. My school work falls to the wayside but my libido is through the roof and my relationships seem to flourish.

Today I have the day off and so I finally sleep in until 11. Wake up, eat three bowls of cereal and two sandwiches (I had maybe two light meals each of the previous couple of days) and take a two hour nap at 1.

When I wake from my nap I spend maybe a half hour stretching and cracking every joint in my body time and time again and it feels so good and relaxing. I feel mostly back to baseline, a little bit of fog, but generally no worse for the wear and I still have an almost orgasmic all-over tingly glowing feel inside of my body. I really don’t know what to make of this drug, for me almost serotonergic in its blissful hedonism, compulsively and dangerously benign.

Yeah, definitely tread with caution and keep us informed. When I was dosing this daily like that I felt amazing for awhile, but eventually it caught up to me and had a pretty freaky emotional breakdown. Mind you I was dabbling with a bunch of other shit too, so, ymmv of course, but still. The mania and emotions can get to be extreme with these guys.

I've used dissociatives on a daily basis for months long stretches numerous times over the years. MXE daily for close to a year and a half, months long binges with 3-MeO-PCP here and there. I come close to the line and flirt with disaster, but as long as benzos don't come into the equation I get by just fine. I have this sense that this one pushes me closer to the edge than I've been with the others but I'm not exactly sure why. Even when I intentionally push the dose to excessive levels to get a taste of where it can go it feels very safe and comfortable and I'm able to doze off in a few hours if I want to. Which is not to say that I find it weak or underwhelming by any means. It's just so good I just can't get enough of it. Nevertheless today was an off day and I'll probably take it easy for at least a few more days before descending back into the madness.

I'm about to consume the very last bit of this that I have, and then I'll be out of disso's completely. Glad you're taking it easy for a few days. I'm doing a tolerance break from disso's for a couple weeks so hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to enjoy them proper again. Looking forward to trying 3-HO-PCP next.

This summer I have spent like 2-3 months taking dissos 5-6 days a week. Light to moderate doses but enought to have lost 70% of the magic.

Now Im doing 2 light doses per week but the magic is pretty much dimmised and lost... probably for ever. Before that I spent like 5 years taking just one medium dose per week and that was way more sustanable and magical... oh my lovely dissos, why does not even a tolerance reset exist... I would pay thousand for starting with zero tolerance again... fuj yep... maybe one day we discover how... in some strange universe/dimension

In any case, if more people report your same findings I will stash this one too

Oh yes, there are many, many possible ACHs, similar to psychedelics, or pretty much any drug class, really. Not only the PCPs and PCEs, but PCMs, PCPrs, PCiPs, PCPys, and I'm sure other root molecules besides thosebare also possible. Although I guess not all compounds are possible or feasible to synth; from what I understand, they didn't try to make the PCP version of MXE, even though they've now made the PCE version (MXE itself, 3-MeO-2'-oxo-PCE), the PCM version (MXM), and the PCPr and PCiP versions, because for whatever reason it's either incredibly difficult or impossible to do that synth. But yeah, you could start modifying the MXE/style structure, too... maybe try 3-HO-2'-oxo-PC(x), or 3-F-2'-oxo-PC(x). Or any number of possibilities.

Fascinating stuff those MXE/style type sound like excellent idea 3-HO-2'-oxo-PCE or maybe we could try 3-Methyl-2'-oxo-PCE. There has to be some really promising stuff out there and like your saying so many possibilities we will have new things coming our way many years.

Am not on those long legs dissos but it looks like thoses almost-PCPs are best used by basing and smoking, no ?

Disso legs are never long enought...

That 40mgs seems a bit into the heroic territory, isnt? How did it was?

I had no idea it was so shockingly easy to make a coconut oil suppository. Take about half a teaspoon, chilled so it solidifies, and mold it into a little cup. Scoop in the material, this amount holds 40mg easily. Put in the freezer for a few seconds to firm up and mold it into a ball and it slides right in with a nice cooling sensation. First effects are felt within moments. Quite potent.
still more work than taking a syringe and sticking it up your bum imo ;D

What a truly colossal train wreck this substance has wrought upon me. I can not fathom the depths of depravity I have fallen unto. From such grandiose highs to the absolute lowest of lows.
Sounds like you need a break man. Dissos are deceptive... don't let this drug convince you to lose yourself to it.

I spent most of a week on 3-ho-pce recently and only realized the full extent of my mania after I was clean off it for a few days.

I received a gram of 3F-PCP just last night and at 7am this morning I took a 70mg oral dose. Starting off like most dissociative trips, 30 minutes in I was reminded I am still, again, in hell. My visual perception was acute and high definition. Consciousness felt like it was tied and twisted up holstered by a string above and behind my head. It has been an ongoing hypothesis of mine that Analgesics bring you close to the experience of death. So, you know where you stand. Try to make Satan your bitch, and this is not a party drug. Tread cautiously.

70mg? Do you have insane disso tolerance? From what I have read, that seems like about the highest dosage I've ever heard of. I thought this was similar potency to PCP? or am I thinking of one of the other 3-sub PCPs?

70mg? Do you have insane disso tolerance? From what I have read, that seems like about the highest dosage I've ever heard of. I thought this was similar potency to PCP? or am I thinking of one of the other 3-sub PCPs?

I've found it to be much less potent by weight than the usual x-x--pcps,

I have used nitrous oxide everyday, 800grams for the past two years.
No where was I able to find a dosage chart for this one. But after MXP, Diphenidine, and a few others I knew I definitely did not want to snort even a milligram of it. It dissolved under my tongue and hit in about 5 minutes, but the peak was at 1Hr. It drops off quick. Leaves you wondering...

I have used nitrous oxide everyday, 800grams for the past two years.
No where was I able to find a dosage chart for this one. But after MXP, Diphenidine, and a few others I knew I definitely did not want to snort even a milligram of it. It dissolved under my tongue and hit in about 5 minutes, but the peak was at 1Hr. It drops off quick. Leaves you wondering...

Ohhhhh reeeaeeaaalalahahallahahahlaaaeallly?/

Hey folks, it looks like this fella is gonna start being available.

This is the IUPAC # I have seen around.

1-(1-(3-fluorophenyl)cyclohexyl)piperidine

I've looked around but there's really not a lot on it.

Just these pages here and a reddit thread I think. So if anyone's got anything to say or some speculation to go on, feel free. I'm just going to go in to it expecting it to be somewhat similar to it's analogs, and be slow about it. I'm still novice level chem ya know.

Edit: I'm just gonna add other little things if I do find it. And if this chem name is incorrect please just tell me haha I'm not a hundred percent if it should be 3F or 3-F
If you smoke this stuff wait 15 minutes before you smoke more. Definitely creeps up on you

I'm seeing higher dosages than I would have expected. How would you say that the potency compares to well known compounds (eg, 3meopcp, 3meopce, mxp)?
Eg, I would typically take 10-15 mg / 3meopcp in a sitting...do people here like to start more at 25?

ebola

I'm seeing higher dosages than I would have expected. How would you say that the potency compares to well known compounds (eg, 3meopcp, 3meopce, mxp)?
Eg, I would typically take 10-15 mg / 3meopcp in a sitting...do people here like to start more at 25?

ebola

The batch I had seemed to be much less potent by weight, even compared to MXE or the other arylcyclohexamines. I think I took 30mg doses regularly, but also graduated to some even bigger ones like 50-70 once or twice w/o much issue. It's just not as immediately disorienting, it has a crisp euphoria and stimulation to it. For me, anyway.

This went on for the course of a while though and the doses definitely stacked on me, I was combining it w/ 2fdck and ended up getting super fucked up after a couple days of this.

Well my 3-meo-pce never made it, so I have some of this compound on the way. For someone with little dissociative tolerance is 15-20mg a good place to start?

Well my 3-meo-pce never made it, so I have some of this compound on the way. For someone with little dissociative tolerance is 15-20mg a good place to start?
It´s a bit too much. I´d better start with 5-8mgs and wait at least 3 hours before planning if redosing

Edit: I meant 3-meo-pce. I dont know about the 3-f-pcp at all...