• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 2C-B-AN / 2C-B Aminonitrile Thread (2C-B prodrug)

Huh real 2C-B is anything but clear to me, but hey, probably a dose thing. Lower doses are pretty uninteresting to me. Like, my mind is a haze.

So any idea on the duration, guys? Could it be longer than regular 2C-B by virtue of metabolization?

This sounds like it could be pretty interesting, wonder why it hasn't been brought to the market. An unscheduled 2C-x would certainly be something that would be quite popular with many people. Anybody have any firsthand experience with this stuff?

Agreed! Duration is insane though, maybe 2C-G-3/4/5 or whatever is longer even but somehow I'm pretty sure it would actually be too long for me.
On 2C-x I often seem to get kinda lethargic after a while, and there's no amphetamine part to really help you push through.

I have also always wanted to try 2C-G, or more specifically one of the series, I forget which one but one of them sounds particularly good from the brief PIHKAL notes. However I could also see it getting boring like Buzz said. Who knows? I don't, but I want to.

2C-G is the one that sounded best :) I checked with PIHKAL after my post

Iirc there was some polish guy in the old B&Ds that was really bored on 2C-G-5, he said it was like a more boring 2C-B that lasted for 2 days and more or something along those lines.

I can imagine it getting really boring after 2 days, heh. Some drugs that have huge durations are great, like the DOXs for example (DOC most particularly, for me), the trip takes a long time to fully unfold and remains eventful the whole time. But some long-duration psychedelics I've taken have an interesting come-up and peak, and then just sort of fade into a generic tail end that goes on way too long.

Benzonitrile isn't as toxic as it looks it seems (ld50 in the 700s of mgs for rodents, not super mutagenic), but it does give me the heebie jeebies as a leaving group in a drug.

Skorpio, the thing is that it isnt benzonitrile, its an alpha amino nitrile Phe-CH(NR2)CN

What's the difference you say? Like the oldfashioned PCP precursor and contaminant PCC its manufactured from an amine hydrochloride, a ketone or aldehyde and sodium cyanide. With benzonitrile, the nitrile group is stuck to the phenyl group, metabolically. With an alpha amino nitrile, you take your 2C-B-AN and in your body it comes apart into 2C-B, Benzaldehyde and Hydrogen cyanide.

Granted, a 100mg dose only contains about 8mg of HCN, but if inhaled in one breath, only 50mg may cause death.

The body metabolizes cyanide at a steady rate so a 100mg dose of 2C-B-AN will be extremely unlikely to be fatal - but still. Amphetaminil was made to be used in lower doses, some people will binge intensely or sit on large amounts of powder which under unwanted chemical influence could liberate significant doses of HCN, such as when trying to convert it to 2C-B HCl with HCl.

If you're a big fish converting 2.5 kilos of the stuff to 2C-B in a toolshed someplace, you are liberating as much Hydrogen Cyanide as was present in a 200gr tin of Zyklon B, representing an amount deemed sufficent by the Nuremberg trial to gas 50 people, or if acutely ingested representing up to 2000-4000 lethal doses.

Sodium cyanide plant safety video

Last edited: