• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1V-LSD thread

I almost ordered some ETH-LAD as well, but am a lil low in the cash department. I’ve had tons of Al-lad, which tends to be similar in that it produces a lot of visuals without messing with your mental state too much, but not eth-lad. From what I heard, it’s a lil rough in terms of body load.
Not for me. ETH-LAD is the opposite. It's chill in the body load department. PRO-LAD is a difficult ride, though…

I also like ALD-52, and though it's entirely possible it acts entirely as a prodrug to LSD, in my mind it seems distinctly clean to me.

I have some DOC, which I thought was supposed to be more visual and cleaner than DOM.
No, DOM is doooooope. Love that drug. DOC in fact really rattled my proverbial cage the first time I used it. Talk about body load. I much prefer the cleaner feeling of DOM or the heavy entactogenic waves of DOB, or the intense CEVs of DOI … any of these to DOC's anxiogenesis / am-I-having-a-heart-ache? type of feeling…

I had DOM like 10 plus years ago and thought it was decent but not particularly very visual, though everyone reacts differently.
It depends on the dose. DOM can be highly visual, particularly the R-isomer. DOI is probably the most visual I've had from that group of DOx drugs though.

Now 4-HO-MET and it’s MIPT counterpart were extremely visual and not mentally challenging in the slightest, it almost felt positive and empathic, albeit 4HMET can have an abnormally fast come up which can cause some discomfort.
Like psilocin, Colour (4-HO-MET) comes on quickly. You might prefer Comet (4-AcO-MET) which has a slower onset but otherwise the same basic set of effects.

And yeah Miprocin (and Miprocetin for that matter, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT, respectively) has insanely detailed visuals, but also some notable body load, in my opinion. Nothing unbearable, but I know when I've taken it. Still, I find tryptamines easier to navigate than lysergamides in terms of headspace.

What I'd like to do is inject MET into some mycelium-growing substrate material for the purpose of producing 4-HO-MET-bearing mushrooms which is evidently quite possible.

Now I’ve tried 5-meo-mipt and thought it was okay, but produced hardly any visual distortions.
Yeah Moxy is almost like Diet Foxy, if you will. Foxy Methoxy (5-MeO-DiPT) definitely has you covered in the visuals department, but it can also turn up the nausea factor a degree or two, something to keep in mind.

I’ve had more visuals from MDA and 6-APB than the aforementioned. It did feel nice though and only psych that I consider to induce erotic tendencies.
Again, 5-MeO-DiPT, aka "Foxy Methoxy" is more intense here, too. There's a reason they call it "Foxy". And you must've had a pretty low dose, b/c ordinarily Moxy is much more visual than MDA or 6-APB.

ETH-LAD is def my next psych I wanna purchase. I figure if I take some lyrica, it’ll mitigate some of the rough body load.
Idk, it seems like Pregabalin might screw up your trip some though. Maybe not though. It's not an intense CNS downer or anything…

Very excited to try out the 1V-LSD though. Yeah I could have grabbed some quality acid for cheaper, but I like the novelty aspect of it and am curious if I can discern differences between the two compounds.
If you really want to take that challenge seriously you should arrange it such that when you trip, you get at a blind assignment if not possibly a double blind assignment so that neither you, nor the administrator of the test knows which drug you took until after the test. Otherwise you'll be "leading the witness" so to speak, no?

I’m a bit confused though because some say it’s stronger like Sir Ballz Trippington (“300 mcs felt like 5-600 mcs in terms of visuals) and others say it’s weaker.
Well so… many of the these lysergamides are just 1-substituted versions of LSD. There's a good chance anything on that 1-position is getting cleaved off, either entirely, or—as I suspect—partially, seriously mitigating any small refinements to the overall qualitative effects such a substitution might bring to the proverbial table. Compounds like 1V-LSD, 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52 (read: 1-Acetyl-LSD), basically 1x-LSD, right? Those are all most likely prodrugs to LSD. But I would be curious to see the results of a larger study on that topic… So Godspeed and good luck on that endeavor! 🤟 :)

Not for me. ETH-LAD is the opposite. It's chill in the body load department. PRO-LAD is a difficult ride, though…

I also like ALD-52, and though it's entirely possible it acts entirely as a prodrug to LSD, in my mind it seems distinctly clean to me.

No, DOM is doooooope. Love that drug. DOC in fact really rattled my proverbial cage the first time I used it. Talk about body load. I much prefer the cleaner feeling of DOM or the heavy entactogenic waves of DOB, or the intense CEVs of DOI … any of these to DOC's anxiogenesis / am-I-having-a-heart-ache? type of feeling…

It depends on the dose. DOM can be highly visual, particularly the R-isomer. DOI is probably the most visual I've had from that group of DOx drugs though.

Like psilocin, Colour (4-HO-MET) comes on quickly. You might prefer Comet (4-AcO-MET) which has a slower onset but otherwise the same basic set of effects.

And yeah Miprocin (and Miprocetin for that matter, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-MiPT, respectively) has insanely detailed visuals, but also some notable body load, in my opinion. Nothing unbearable, but I know when I've taken it. Still, I find tryptamines easier to navigate than lysergamides in terms of headspace.

What I'd like to do is inject MET into some mycelium-growing substrate material for the purpose of producing 4-HO-MET-bearing mushrooms which is evidently quite possible.

Yeah Moxy is almost like Diet Foxy, if you will. Foxy Methoxy (5-MeO-DiPT) definitely has you covered in the visuals department, but it can also turn up the nausea factor a degree or two, something to keep in mind.

Again, 5-MeO-DiPT, aka "Foxy Methoxy" is more intense here, too. There's a reason they call it "Foxy". And you must've had a pretty low dose, b/c ordinarily Moxy is much more visual than MDA or 6-APB.

Idk, it seems like Pregabalin might screw up your trip some though. Maybe not though. It's not an intense CNS downer or anything…

If you really want to take that challenge seriously you should arrange it such that when you trip, you get at a blind assignment if not possibly a double blind assignment so that neither you, nor the administrator of the test knows which drug you took until after the test. Otherwise you'll be "leading the witness" so to speak, no?

Well so… many of the these lysergamides are just 1-substituted versions of LSD. There's a good chance anything on that 1-position is getting cleaved off, either entirely, or—as I suspect—partially, seriously mitigating any small refinements to the overall qualitative effects such a substitution might bring to the proverbial table. Compounds like 1V-LSD, 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52 (read: 1-Acetyl-LSD), basically 1x-LSD, right? Those are all most likely prodrugs to LSD. But I would be curious to see the results of a larger study on that topic… So Godspeed and good luck on that endeavor! 🤟 :)
I’d like to get a group of individuals who have had multiple experiences with all these pro drugs and see if they could differentiate each one them from lsd itself. They definitely have minute differences between them, but in totality it basically feels like you took lsd. I mean every Pure lsd experience has a high degree of variability in all aspects. Sometimes I don’t really have much of a body load and it feels really clean accompanied,with nice visuals and other times it’s the complete inverse.

It's hard for me to notice any difference between 1v-LSD, 1cp-LSD and LSD (apart from the dosage as LSD seems to be about 20% stronger than the other two at the same dose). Well there are, but I don't think they are anything significant beyond the set&setting variance. In particular, between 1v and 1cp....I've had tens of 1cp experiences and just a few with 1v. Some people say 1cp is euphoric, while 1v is more relaxed, but it's not the case for me. Most of my 1cp trips were rather serene and easy-going. The last 1v one was rather stimulating and not at all relaxed. Some people say 1v is more visual which is also not the case for me, none of my 1v experiences involved any visuals.

That said, most of my experiences are low dose, around the 75-120ug mark (my last 1v one was 100ug + 50ug a hour later - still zero visuals but definitely strong mind effects). I can't say whether I prefer 1cp or 1v, both are similar to me. I also think 1v is a little bit weaker compared to 1cp (need to check the molecular weight as that could explain it). But not much. Another thing I noticed (but I don't have enough statistical data) is that 1cp tends to last somewhat longer as compared to 1v, perhaps 1v metabolizes a little bit faster? It also kicks in a little bit faster for me, but the difference is not big and again I don't have enough sampling.

What I really find drastically different to LSD is AL-LAD, definitely different molecule with different effects and different dosage obviously.

It's hard for me to notice any difference between 1v-LSD, 1cp-LSD and LSD (apart from the dosage as LSD seems to be about 20% stronger than the other two at the same dose). Well there are, but I don't think they are anything significant beyond the set&setting variance. In particular, between 1v and 1cp....I've had tens of 1cp experiences and just a few with 1v. Some people say 1cp is euphoric, while 1v is more relaxed, but it's not the case for me. Most of my 1cp trips were rather serene and easy-going. The last 1v one was rather stimulating and not at all relaxed. Some people say 1v is more visual which is also not the case for me, none of my 1v experiences involved any visuals.

That said, most of my experiences are low dose, around the 75-120ug mark (my last 1v one was 100ug + 50ug a hour later - still zero visuals but definitely strong mind effects). I can't say whether I prefer 1cp or 1v, both are similar to me. I also think 1v is a little bit weaker compared to 1cp (need to check the molecular weight as that could explain it). But not much. Another thing I noticed (but I don't have enough statistical data) is that 1cp tends to last somewhat longer as compared to 1v, perhaps 1v metabolizes a little bit faster? It also kicks in a little bit faster for me, but the difference is not big and again I don't have enough sampling.

What I really find drastically different to LSD is AL-LAD, definitely different molecule with different effects and different dosage obviously.
Yeah Al-lad and eth-lad are there own compounds so will exert different effects. this is so confounding. A few posters above say V lsd is more potent but other say it’s less. But one thing I noticed that seems to be agreed-upon is that 1V comes on a little quicker and doesn’t last as long or perhaps Im mistaken. Should be getting it next week. Not sure when I’m gonna be able to do it because I got a lot going on right now.

Eth-lad is next on the list for me. Thus far I’ve tried 1p-lsd, 1cp-lsd, and the other one escapes me right now. I don’t count alladin obviously as it’s not a prodrug.

Well Valerie was definitely distinct from other LSD pro drugs. It came on quicker, yet lasted just as long as straight LSD. I wish I didn’t take 3-ho-pcp before I dropped it. For whatever reason lsd and it’s prodrugs don’t get along with 3-x-pcp compounds when one is already in a dissociated state. However, if I were to take the psych and then consume dissos post peak, it’s a great combination, but unfortunately if done the other way around, it leaves one severly confused and disoriented. I’ve done this before with regular lsd, but for whatever reason I forgot about how I react to it. Nonetheless, it wasn’t an unpleasant experience and I could still notice that 1V is much smoother and cleaner than LSD.

Next time I’ll be sure to just try it by itself.

You compare it to the same dosage of LSD? In my opinion it is pretty much similar if you take into account it has a higher (~20%) molecular weight, so 150ug of 1v-LSD would be somewhat similar in potency to 120ug of LSD. But yes, different people different experiences.

I had another 1v experience 2-3 days ago at an openair event in a park (100ug 1v-LSD and 75ug of AL-LAD). It was truly marvelous. Lovely combination. Felt great, lots of euphoria (funny thing being in a foreign country among people I don't know). I had zero visuals for the whole event, then took the bus ride back to the appartment, then at home I browsed an internet forum and saw a photo of a bar and a pile of sand next to it in my hometown....and then the sand started to melt and change colors, it was like 8-9 hours into my experience and I felt completely sober just somewhat unable to sleep. My pupils were normal, not dilated at that time and mentally I was almost completely sober. That was really wow wtf. Slept after having a beer. Had great colorful dreams.

well took a tab val and 20mg adderall. realizing i should have plugged some aMT (Cosmic Charlies aMT,
may he rest in peace
A psychonautic beast
pushing the envelope
watching it bend to his cosmic whims)

Forgive my cadence they deserve much more , it's been a rough year me generally and we jus lost another 2 beautiful souls on BL.

Last edited:
C8-diethylamide and N6-methyl are generally accepted as the best substitutions.
and 4-ho-dmt is the gold standard of tryptamines... doesn't mean it's everyone's favorite.

Hofmann made a miracle. ETH-LAD was done, was not well accepted. AL-LAD was good but weak and short lasting
eth-lad is HANDS DOWN the most amazing lysergamide (imo)... al-lad is every bit as good as lsd, imo... and i actually like 1-a-lsd (ald-52) BETTER than lsd itself.

i can't speak from a business- decisions standpoint, but i personally would like to see more explorations of the various 6- position and 1- position substitutions.

1-v-eth-lad, 1-a-eth-lad, 1-cp-eth-lad, etc.

and i'd LOVE to try pro- lad.

immediately threw away the other 8 tabs
this is one of the saddest things i've ever read.

:barf:

you do know that different individuals can have very different experiences, right? and that even the same person can have a wildly different experience (than a previous experience) from the exact same drug?

Yeah Al-lad and eth-lad are there own compounds so will exert different effects. this is so confounding. A few posters above say V lsd is more potent but other say it’s less. But one thing I noticed that seems to be agreed-upon is that 1V comes on a little quicker and doesn’t last as long or perhaps Im mistaken.
I usually feel normal LSD and ALD-52 after 25-30 min. 1V takes at least 50 min for me to feel. Last as long as LSD and ALD-52 ime.

I usually feel normal LSD and ALD-52 after 25-30 min. 1V takes at least 50 min for me to feel. Last as long as LSD and ALD-52 ime.
It makes me wonder if the delay is because the body has to metabolize whatever substitutes are on the one position before the compound becomes active, and/or whether 1V-LSD is on its own active. Same for any one-substituted lysergamides.

this is one of the saddest things i've ever read.

:barf:

you do know that different individuals can have very different experiences, right? and that even the same person can have a wildly different experience (than a previous experience) from the exact same drug?
Yes, I do know that. The first time I tried LSD-25 was in 1985. And by now, regardless of what could be said about set and setting, I know a poison from a good substance. It wasn't only me, my girlfriend who took it with me felt equally bad. Head pressure, chest pressure. General discomfort, feeling of doom. Kind of similar to what I and my other x felt when we took 25-N-Nbome back when Nbomes were a novelty. We both felt like we were cut by millions of paper cuts and I remember her saying what is the point and how could anyone possibly enjoy that. And we both were rested, unburdened, spending a weekend in a summer rental by the ocean. That eth-lad was from a Canadian vendor. I am beginning to lose face in them. This summer among other stuff I have yet to try, I bought 4-Ho-MET from another reputable Canadian vendor. This is a third 4-Ho-MET sample in my collection. The first one was from a reputable British vendor circa 2013, which was exactly what 4-Ho-MET is supposed to be from the description. The second one was from one well known guy in Holland and while it had all the normal 4-Ho-MET visuals, though perhaps a tit bit lighter than the first sample, it had an incredible 12 hour amphetaminic pleasure push, the kind that you feel in your lower spine or butt, which always made me wonder whether it was just 3-Ho-MET. No other tryptamine that I took had this purely methampetaminic angle. And so we arrive at what I got from Canada this summer. My girlfriend and I took exactly in the same place where we take it once or twice a summer. At the beach near a harbor where ships are constantly arriving and leaving, which makes it an incredible fun to watch as 4-Ho-MET hallucinations turn ships into expanding and contracting trains. But instead of all that beauty we just felt poisoned. Wicked head pressure. Tryptamines raise blood pressure ever so lightly. I have 4 other substances from that guy, and I am afraid to try them.

Tryptamines raise blood pressure ever so lightly. I have 4 other substances from that guy, and I am afraid to try them.
Careful not to placebo yourself into bad trips. It's possible you're overthinking it and there were other factors at play.

I guess if you're sweating it, keep a benzo on hand so if the trip feels shitty like it did before, you can cancel it and ease out with the anxiolytic blanket of a good benzo or similar CNS downer.

which always made me wonder whether it was just 3-Ho-MET.
Was that a typo, or are you saying you suspect you might have 3-HO-MET instead of 4-HO-MET?

Wicked head pressure. Tryptamines raise blood pressure ever so lightly.
The effect is dose dependent. It's also interesting to note: ergotamine tartrate, a precursor to LSD, is prescribed for treating migraines and cluster headaches.

while it had all the normal 4-Ho-MET visuals, though perhaps a tit bit lighter than the first sample, it had an incredible 12 hour amphetaminic pleasure push … No other tryptamine that I took had this purely methampetaminic angle.
Firstly, there are worse things than euphoria.

Secondly, do you have experience with methamphetamine or is this more of what you figure it's like? You don't strike me as the kind of person who would try methamphetamine. Also, why the jump from "amphetaminic" (cool word, btw) to "methamphetaminic"? Is there a distinction to you?

Lastly, seems like you're implying the 4-HO-MET was cut with methamphetamine. I highly, highly doubt that, and besides, it doesn't seem like it would be to anyone's advantage to do this. Psychedelics and stims don't mix for shit. Terrible combo.

So I figure you must've tried acid at, idk, 15-yrs-old we'll say, and that was 1985, which means you were born around 1970, putting you in your mid-50s now? That about right? How was that first acid trip in 1985? That was a good era for following the Dead, I understand. Another decade and I would start frequenting Phish lots, particularly after Jerry died…

I did lots of amphs and meth probably 2 or 3 times, that was many years ago (I was young and stupid). I don't think there is a very noticeable difference in effects to be honest, except for the fact that meth hangover the next day was definitely worse. To me, there is a definite difference between coke and amphs, but much less so between amphs and meth. I did an experiment with stims while on acid once even though I've read and heard this is a bad idea over and over. Wasn't that bad actually, but coke completely overrode the acid headspace, like instantly killed the magic (it was probably 5-6 hours into the trip) and everything became much more mundane and boring, the place started to look dirty and cheap, the people around were annoying and boring to communicate with. The insomnia that followed was really brutal :(

I did lots of amphs and meth probably 2 or 3 times, that was many years ago (I was young and stupid).
So you think using amphetamine and its n-methyl analog is "young and stupid" just in and of itself? That's a shame.

I don't think there is a very noticeable difference in effects to be honest,
Meth is more serotonergic, more potent, more euphoric, and more mentally scattering. In short, methamphetamine is a recreational stim, while amphetamine is a productivity tool.

except for the fact that meth hangover the next day was definitely worse.
The crash is worse, yeah, but I only get hangovers from MDMA, MDA, and/or booze.

To me, there is a definite difference between coke and amphs,
Well yeah, coke is a triple monoamine reuptake inhibitor, while amphetamine-class drugs act primarily as triple monoamine releasing agents, though they also inhibit reuptake a bit.

I did an experiment with stims while on acid once even though I've read and heard this is a bad idea over and over. Wasn't that bad actually,
LSD hits a very wide range of receptor subtypes – multiple dopamine, norepinephrine, and 5-HT sites plus Sigma receptors and serotonin subtypes we don't know much about still. However, a drug like 4-HO-MET releases 5-HT, particularly 5-HT2A, and in larger doses, adrenaline.

but coke completely overrode the acid headspace, like instantly killed the magic
Coke is a bully. Overrides nearly everything, which can be useful at times; too bad it's so short-lived. Hard on the heart, too. Also, it's typically cut, which is a bummer, b/c the pura is so much better…

So you think using amphetamine and its n-methyl analog is "young and stupid" just in and of itself? That's a shame.
Let's say if I could turn back time, I would definitely not do that for a number of reasons. I don't think I ever formed a real addiction to it, but I did abuse it. Did not get involved in those several day binges as some of my friends did, but I've had 24+ hours episodes on that. My brain and my body felt completely fried when I woke up after something like that. I've had an incredibly realistic hallucination once, possibly partly due to sleep deprivation, so unbelievably real I don't think it's possible at all on psychedelics for example, it really freaked me out. I've done really stupid things like I've done it at work. I was very lucky to stop before it started to have serious health implications, because it did have on some of the people I know (which was one of the reasons I stopped it). I just got away with fucked up immune system, some anhedonia and some headache and all this ceased after some time. I was lucky stopping that though, didn't experience lots of craving or other really unpleasant abstinence symptoms. So yes, I was young and stupid and also I was lucky.

Meth is more serotonergic, more potent, more euphoric, and more mentally scattering. In short, methamphetamine is a recreational stim, while amphetamine is a productivity tool.
I know, read that many times. I'm just speaking from my experience. While amphetamine could be a productivity tool, it is definitely a rather rushy type of stimulant as long as you do a large enough line. Very euphoric for me. More of a productivity tool in mini-doses, yes, though for me it had to be really low as I tend to get distracted easily on it. I don't understand how it makes people focused as it rarely worked for me that way even in small doses. That said, I've never taken it orally, used to snort it, might be the route of administration is the reason for that? As per meth, can't really remember how it compared dose-wise to amphetamine (never weighed my lines for sure), I believe since I knew it was meth, I did smaller lines just because it was expected to be stronger, but I have no memory of this really. However, I don't remember feeling it stronger than amphetamines, the experience was rather similar to me.

Last edited:
Generally speaking going from a methyl to an ethyl won't make any real difference in a drug then Dougie Doozer snuck out from behind another windmill and blew paprika extract into everybody's dang eyeballs again!
I can't think of a wider effects gap in a single drug class than comparing 2C-D and 2C-E tho.

I can't think of a wider effects gap in a single drug class than comparing 2C-D and 2C-E tho.
Yep, but there's also quite a lot of difference b/t PCP and PCE, and this is also true of their 3-substituted analogs. Also, MDEA is different from MDMA, but perhaps the most divergent effects gap exists between ethyl alcohol and methyl alcohol, the latter of which will blind you at 5 ml and kill you at 15 ml. Pretty significant difference from booze.

Let's say if I could turn back time,
Cue up Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time" ;)

Yeah I hear you. That's not as crazy as you think, but I take your meaning. No worries.

might be the route of administration is the reason for that?
RoA definitely plays a large roll in how the drug hits the user, from the rush and come-up to the peak and eventual crash. Measured/weighed-out, reasonable oral doses are definitely the safest method. After that, I say vaporization ('smoking') is a superior RoA to insufflation, which frankly hurts like a mofo for about 45 seconds. At least, to me it does, but I tend to be kind of sensitive to this RoA.

As per meth, can't really remember how it compared dose-wise to amphetamine (never weighed my lines for sure), I believe since I knew it was meth, I did smaller lines just because it was expected to be stronger, but I have no memory of this really.
—.— Amnesia is not a common side effect of meth use, even binging.

However, I don't remember feeling it stronger than amphetamines, the experience was rather similar to me.
They are rather similar to me as well, but FWIW, I seem better at concentrating on a single task at a time and feel the urge to be productive when I'm on amphetamine – e.g. Adderall, Vyvanse, Dexedrine, or plain old amphetamine sulfate; they all do the trick. I'm more easily distracted on meth, though it also draws out a certain degree of creativity from me when I'm on it, particular if I combine it with Cannabis/THC. Some people detest this combo, but different strokes for different folks and all that.

Last edited: