• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Lets not forget subjectivity: experiments have shown for example the same batch of acid, half one colour half another and people attributed stimulant contamination to one batch. People given downers and told they had consumed an upper; experiencing stimulation and so on.
Suggestibility can be high on a psychedelic.
People do “Swim” reports also do multiple substances, even from a few days before is going to load or deplete transmitters.
Having said that I do believe that experienced users may arrive at a consensus

I can tell 1p and ALD/LSD apart easily, fast and speedy come up, lots of physical tension, last hours are the same.. ALD and LSD I wouldn't be able to distinguish at all.

Me personally, I found no difference between 1P-LSD and LSD. I can't remember if I ever had ALD.

Then again I'm pretty accepting that every trip is a little different depending on a bunch of factors. Even with tabs from the same sheet, no two trips are ever the same. I think that's a bit of a confounding factor in "pharmacology by feelings".

There could also be some relation to the actual dose of drug delivered, given that it's very hard to determine the actual dose of LSD on any particular tab. Could just be the commercial analog tabs have more alkaloid on 'em than black market ones or vice-versa.

exactly, how the paper is doped, and if the user is cutting blotters this also affects the apparent dosage (because it may not be spread evenly within the square of paper).

the dosage between blotters and between batches varies. (as well as set and setting)

I treat all my ald-52 and a-lad blotters as subdosed, and all my ethlads and 1-p's as superdosed by as much as 25% and that along with the ongoing conversation has me agreeing that ald is smoother than 1p because my ald blotters are weaker than my 1p-lsd blotters.

this across a few vendors - I think no vendors are being accurate in dosing, but who knows, subjectivity is hugely magnified once any of the effects begin.

I miss real lsd, and lsz. but I don't do darknet, though I probably have real lsd once my blood cleaves the propanyl etc.

Here we go again peoples. It's been one full hour, still feeling pretty much baseline. Not sure about tolerance though, it's been 11 days I think, since the last time...

100 minutes in and now it makes me cough like I wanna puke this happened the last time too it's just a weird side effect but I'm not really tripping yet

2 hours in (-10 mins) it's kicking in but the coughing makes me feel like I'm literally poisoning myself it really ruins the experience but what can you do

Yes, take something for your cough; i sometimes get this with any psychedelic. Drink more water and juice. Smoke a bowl if you need to potentiate the trip, if uou’re already comfy with both on their own, of course.

Tripping just is not any sort of guarantee of a good, enjoyable time or mememorable experience.

It can actually feel like a waste of time on occasions, like the wrong way to be feeling, thinking, experienc9ng the world at that time.

That is propably where I personally find a redose or several can pay off divixends. Some positive redirection and mood uplift.

But that could just be me.
But sometimes we just aren't in the right shape or mental headspace for the psychedelic experience and it seems kind of pointless and boring as well as uncomfortable.

I'm also considering taking a double dose next time. 100 ug is still not enough for a true psychedelic experience, it's just a safe dose don't you think?

In terms of stoichiometry, assuming the analogs act as prodrugs for LSD, the math works out like so:

LSD tartrate has a MW 323.44+150.09 (LSD freebase+tartaric acid) = 473.53 g/mol
1Ac-LSD.tartrate* MW 365.48+150.09 = 515.57 g/mol = equivalent to 91.8% the potency of LSD
1P-LSD.tartrate MW 379.50+150.09 = 529.59 g/mol = 89.4% LSD equiv
1CP-LSD.tartrate MW 391.52+150.09 = 541.61 g/mol = 87.4% LSD equiv
1B-LSD.tartrate MW 393.53+150.09 = 543.62 g/mol = 87.1% LSD equiv

that is, I'd expect 100 ug of 1Ac-LSD to be similar in effects to a 90ug LSD trip.

* ALD-52

In my mind, it is just a pure, clean, equally safe, potent and enjoyable compound as LSD 25. It isnt really new at all, and is essentially the same thing.

Just slightly different. I always make sure somebody knows which specific lysergamide I am referring to for the sake of total transparency but past that I simply referred to any of these lysergamides as acid or LSD to make things simple.

Keep your tabs in foil, film, bag, maybe add a dessicant if you have any handy and and at as low a temperature as practical and they should maintain virtually full potency for years if not decades there is is an inaccurate Superstition about the degradation of LSD it's much more stable than people are led to believe.

If you can get it into an airtight container with some desiccant wrapped in the foil and Cling Film and put it in the fridge just make sure you don't open the container until it has reached room temperature then you should be able to to maintain the potency for decades.

And yes please do come and report back to us when you have had some more experience.
Yeah I agree about the overexageration of lsd's degradation. I found it the hard way by taking drops of acid that were diluted in tap water in a plastic bottle that I had stored like this for about one year. I was sure it would have degraded to almost nothing from what I had read. Well...to my suprise (and horror when it hit me like a ton of bricks) it was still pretty damn close to it's full potency...

^not all tap water is chlorinated though (even though I don't know if chlorine is actually degrading LSD, like it is often alleged)...