• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

I'm sure you must have misunderstood my comments entirely, because I did not mention pellets anyway, I was talking about blotters. That's all.
Okay it's all clear now. Please excuse me. I have been very cained of late from a ton of acid, weed and Kava.

So what really happened is there has been a double misunderstanding here because I missed it you for the original poster of the thread as several foggy days transpired.

So when I suggested that you only travelled with blotters, obviously this did not make any logical sense to you as to where I was coming from and may have seemed like a patronising or flippant remark.

I was simply thinking of you as the original poster when I made that comment.
My above reply was merely as soon as he attempts to try and and iron out any misunderstanding which was actually much clearer and more straightforward and logical and my dumbfounded mental faculties were currently capable of deciphering.

So please excuse me for causing the original misunderstanding by way of mistaken identity I certainly meant you no offence or disrespect.

And a very Happy New Year to you, and everybody of course.

Was it not inside a cigarette pack ? Most cigarette packs have an aluminium foil sheet that covers the cigarettes so it was probably what made the detector beep.
I was going to make that exact point myself but since it seems to be completely overlooked I didn't Trust my thinking on it and it seemed I have gotten mixed up.

I should have just listenned to my gut when it was trying to tell me the obvious explanation.

So in future, one coul temove all foil from inside.

giphy.gif

In future, you could try growing shrooms instead...

LOL how would shrooms be any easier to smuggle in an airport ?
No it isn't that, it's just that as I grow older, my life is getting more boring in a way, as well and such opportunities don't come as easily as before.

There's no way of getting acid for me nowadays, so growing shrooms is all that I could do if I ever wanted to be tripping again. Which now seems as hardly even worth the effort, because I don't even like shrooms nearly as much. They don't come close to acid imo.

I haven't done as much shrooms as acid, have taken them on just 2 or 3 occasions at most. So it's possible that I could still be proven wrong about shrooms.

That was some good stuff that I have thrown away foolishly.

Last edited:
You should definitely re-explore mushrooms if you only took them 3 times. They are very very interesting. prepare them with lemon tek, makes them much better IME.

No it isn't that, it's just that as I grow older, my life is getting more boring in a way, as well and such opportunities don't come as easily as before.

There's no way of getting acid for me nowadays, so growing shrooms is all that I could do if I ever wanted to be tripping again. Which now seems as hardly even worth the effort, because I don't even like shrooms nearly as much. They don't come close to acid imo.

I haven't done as much shrooms as acid, have taken them on just 2 or 3 occasions at most. So it's possible that I could still be proven wrong about shrooms.

That was some good stuff that I have thrown away foolishly.
You should 100% be able to get acid, depending on your location.

Are yiou familiar with what this specific thread is actually about? 1cP LSD is legal in many countires, but I have been ordering it here to UK no problrm all yesr (well since July, it was 1plsd before that was made illegal to impor t into Germany ).

But I can still get 1plsd from Holland, but i choose the 1cP every time because I feel it is stronger, better, more enjoyable.

If yoh are in Europe, there is a very good chance you will have options at your mouseclick doorstep.

If in USA, then there are Canadians who are in the business of helping in this Direction and also some Europeans I believe will ship to the USA.

Its all there to be had my friend, we are living in a golden age of lysergamide availability. Lsd 25 is pretty abindantly circulatiing the world at the same time as muliple Lsd homologues are available to buy on the clearnet. Get involved bro,,don't miss out if you dont want to.

Last edited:
we are living in a golden age of lusergamide availability

how long do you think this will last, my impression this is mostly driven by Dutch chemists doing a good job but is this coming under pressure from their parliament or not really? i'm wondering how many more years we have left lol

how long do you think this will last, my impression this is mostly driven by Dutch chemists doing a good job but is this coming under pressure from their parliament or not really? i'm wondering how many more years we have left lol
That's impossible to answer it could be months it could be years it could be decades we just don't know the global manufacturers of these lysergamides recently put up a newsletter announcement on their website informing us that there may be some changes on the way and that certain products may disappear in which case we may wish to stuff up while the chance is there but none of this was black and white or definite in terms of timeline or or what would actually happen.

Still it makes sense to recognise the privilege of being able to acquire such entirely pure and trustworthy safe psychedelic compounds and medicines while the opportunity is there are and make the most of it hence my my attempts to raise awareness for others to hopefully benefit from the knowledge and realisation.

@KnowsNotWhatItMean Very good luck my friend on your own Quest in this Direction I really hope we get to hear some positive feedback and input from you on this and really sorry if it felt like we gave you a hard time I'm we just wanted to know a little more about your situation so we could help for better advice but also we are all here to learn from each other's experience however seemingly minor and significant.

So please feel free to always and certainly never feel self-conscious or afraid of being patronized on this website which is remarkably accepting and open-minded you get out of it exactly what you put into it it more than any other forum I think I participate in currently.

Tripping today again on about 105ug 1cp LSD. I took 2.5 mg of etizolam also which has not prevented me from tripping. I have just dosed on cannabis edibles and kava both of which potentiates each other and LSD strongly.

More Kava will fellow, as I expect will weed but the LSD is harder to enjoy when feeling safe to be clearly unwell physically so I may not consume any more of that drug today if I can exercise Wisdom and discipline.

Those have never been my strong suits haha and I get myself into insane scrapes all of the time in life and always has been the way.

@Alberth and @KnowsNotWhatItMean I would be glad to to help with a little Direction and advice should you wish to explore these rates especially for microdosing purposes for which these clearnet lysergamides I keep emphasizing are perfect because of the accuracy and consistency of the dosage.

Rigjt guys. Got some work to do now. Not in a fantastic place ATM but hoping to be in significantly higher spirit and bodily comfort before the evening is out wish me luck!

Happy and safe tripping all round.

You should definitely re-explore mushrooms if you only took them 3 times. They are very very interesting. prepare them with lemon tek, makes them much better IME.
I cant take lemon at all, or lime/vinegar. You know my unusual situation pretty well by now and I have have no idea how I could tolerate psilocybin mushrooms not having taken any since 2005.

I tried supermarket edible mushrooms in about 2006 and I had a really weird reaction it was strange like everything was distorted and I felt peculiar for a few hours lol a unique food intolerance for sure. My visual field was affected, like uneven fairground mirrors.

But I am definitely going to try psilocybin mushrooms at some point because you just never know.

In my oponion, anybody who takes acid should also use mushrooms when possible and appropriate

Regarding the whole lemon Tek method one thought I had which might work equally effectively my mum makes our own raw sauerkraut and the juice is incredibly sour and salty and sharp like lemon and vinegar I imagine a few teaspoons of this in a company moment with either micro or macro doses of mushrooms would have an effect similar or close to lemon Tek.

I am kind of concerned about buying, because I'm trying to imagine a scenario where I pay, they send it, it gets intercepted by the customs upon entering my country and then I have to present a proof of payment, or a proof that this is not 'the LSD' and that it's completely legal, which would be funny and this definitely happens when I am ordering stuff from outside EU at least. I am actually considering buying some, but something tells me it might not go so well, some things never arrive, for example the last spore print which I have payed for has never arrived either.

I am kind of concerned about buying, because I'm trying to imagine a scenario where I pay, they send it, it gets intercepted by the customs upon entering my country and then I have to present a proof of payment, or a proof that this is not 'the LSD' and that it's completely legal, which would be funny and this definitely happens when I am ordering stuff from outside EU at least. I am actually considering buying some, but something tells me it might not go so well, some things never arrive, for example the last spore print which I have payed for has never arrived either.
Well all I can tell you is that this has been going on in enormous abundance for years and years there are hundreds of thousands of people ordering these chemicals all over the world constantly and I think I have heard of One case of an interception and a court case but that is it I've not heard of another mention of any actual penalization or a negative repercussions coming as a result of ordering these clearnet lysergamides except for people not receiving their orders as being the only negative outcome reported.

Yes there is always a risk because this is still such a great area with technical loopholes and I honestly don't think anybody in the world actually genuinely thoroughly and truly understands it's regarding the law here and how it would pertain to each individual situation and how any particular case might play out in court.

I do know that very very many packages have been and continue to be intercepted by customs and authorities all over the world and all that happens is the product is confiscated there is actually significantly greater risk buying lsd-25 itself on the dark Web where there is a determined and concerted focus by the law enforcement agencies to actually make it sample of people and Crackdown and and make arrests etc.

The risks when it comes to ordering these clearnet lysergamides are really so incredibly minuscule and you have so much to gain by taking this pitifully small chance I have myself received about 10 or 11 successive completely problem-free orders to the United Kingdom where are these compounds are not legal.

So far this year that is and I have honestly not been worried about the process or any potential repercussions accept losing my goods in transit.

So give it a phone my friend you really don't have too much to lose or be afraid of just ordered a few tabs like 5 tabs or something and have a little fun if it is something you may be able to enjoy. If you would like a little Direction then please feel free to contact me and I would gladly try to hrlp.