Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The singles thread - Do what ya wanna do yeaahh

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least M4dd0g understands my sense of humour. Not that either of us were kidding.

Turns out the cute girl from my history lecture has a fella. Oh well. We're still doing coffee, I just won't flirt. Back on the prowl for moi.

So theoretically...

On a scale of 'boring' to 'insane' how good is asking a girl to have a first date with you in Paris?

Theoretically of course

Beatlebot said:
Tsk tsk. You are all very troubled young people, and that's why you're single. Don't worry, I'll see you all comfortably settled by this time next year :|

heh heh

God dammit this just makes me want to prove you wrong lol

m4dd0g said:
So theoretically...

On a scale of 'boring' to 'insane' how good is asking a girl to have a first date with you in Paris?

Theoretically of course

I'd rate that as genius (just below insane), I really wish I would have thought of it 1st

m4dd0g said:
So theoretically...

Theoretically of course

Depends on the date.

Walking the streets looking at art work, seeing the sights and dodging dog shit.... ho hum.

Getting involved in street riots with disaffected youth in one of the outer slummy areas..... fucking dead sexay!!!!

Should I be packing my passport? <3

It also depends on how many of you are already in or planning to be in Paris on that day.

If it's any less than 2, then it's impressive.

psycosynthesis said:
Eggman: Boyfriend buster?

You slowly chip away at her and make her believe that her boyfriend is totally wrong for her and not really a great guy at all.

She eventually dumps him and then you bang her. Then you get up, tip beer on her and then leave.

I wish that would happen to me! Beer is so much more pleasant than awaking to a cleveland steamer :\

Status
Not open for further replies.