View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The same bad trip.

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
As the header states "the same bad trip." I've had this same trip on o-pce,Methoxetamine,ketamine,MXPr and psilocybe mushrooms.

Basically I get to the point when the reality I perceive from day to day and interpret in my dreams gets completely dissolved,well nearly. I get to a point where ego is gone,but as it goes so does everything else. I mean nothing just a blackness.

This is when I panic and try to get back. Sometimes it feels like I've cracked the code,the God code for this illusion we call reality. Sometimes it feels like a puzzle I have to put back together,but mostly it feels like I've done what we're not supposed to do.

Whenever this happens there seems to be an all powerful presence that is angry with me and wants to punish me for fucking with things that aren't supposed to be fucked with. The presence then dismantles my reality until I'm trying to claw my way back. I'm grateful for the illusion for there is nothing else,just darkness,a darkness like no other and it's the most frightening thing I've ever experienced.

I've had beautiful trips. I've been in glorious holes,but whenever this happens it really hits me deep. You would think this would give me a greater appreciation for reality,maybe it does. What it does reveal is how scared I am of the unknown. Maybe its because I journey on my own,but I always prepare first. What is this lesson? Why this same trip? Most would run a mile if they experienced this and vow never to do psychedelics again,but I have a desire to understand what it's all about.

This is total ego death and a very high level transcent trip. This can occur on psychedelic or dissaoctive substance. The void of nothigness is very overwhemling but never fight it its something that is a truth of reality. daily 20 mintue meditation will help you in future trips. I suggest reading the cosmic game by stanislov grof.

This is total ego death and a very high level transcent trip. This can occur on psychedelic or dissaoctive substance. The void of nothigness is very overwhemling but never fight it its something that is a truth of reality. daily 20 mintue meditation will help you in future trips. I suggest reading the cosmic game by stanislov grof.

I could never imagine nothingness to be so overwhelming,its sheer terror. I'll take your word for it though. The complete opposite of everything is nothing. Ying and yang.

I could never imagine nothingness to be so overwhelming,its sheer terror. I'll take your word for it though. The complete opposite of everything is nothing. Ying and yang.
Everytime i experince it i become very grateful for been alive and that anything exists at all cause that infinite emptiness devoid of anything even light is a fate worse than hell.