• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

morning bearlove glad you got her to talk last night

Yeah we had a bit of a chat online - she was really tired so needed to sleep, sent her a message when I got up. I hope she will pop in and say hi :)

She is a decent woman imo, I wasn't a fan for a while but like alot on here over time I came around.
Take it easy, if you do anything crazy you aint never gonna get to bag Robert Plant.

well she has my email if she need im out rest of the day after 12 but il check them to see if she mails me

Pagey is OK (just spoke with her) :) - she was having a rough night but is feeling better after having some sleep.

I can happily report that Pagey is absolutely fine and well this evening, she was having a rough time last night, but she's feeling better now, we're together, chatting away and taking a goodly amount of drugs, and having a good chat :)

Peaks and troughs eh?

Perhaps people who are in similar positions to what Pagey was in last night can take some solace. That feeling of helplessness? It can and does get better, sometimes even the space of 24 hours.

Keep safe everyone.

nuff drama in these ends Pagey is safe yeah ?

Bodda is still sanctioned can't honestly believe that must be unluckiest bloke or rubbish at claiming benefits ? Poor chap housing are still paying you no keep it real .
gansta <3

this will put a smile on all the sad faces

8(

No smiles here.

A breach of trust with a cancer patient is one thing.

Laughing in their face about it, quite another.

World can fuck right off.

Has bodda been sanctioned ? He was online yesterday?

He was getting his benefits sanctioned. Not sure what that has to do with him being online? Are you confusing sanctioned with sectioned? When someone is detained at a psychiatric hospital this is a use of a particular section of the Mental Health Act 1983. That's why it's called sectioning.

I don't think that was happening.

Maybe I've misunderstood you though. Sorry if that's the case :)

Last edited:
=D

They aint locked me up in the mad house yet but that MXE is still coming ;)

Yeah my Giro has been cut till January 26th 2014, I am going to appeal it for all I am worth.

being careless with biooze and benzos tonight because ti'm tired. Both my best friends have fallen out with ech toher and now i'm slowly disspearing from both their lives, my girlfirned can't be arsed with me anywmore and dosen't give a shit, no one does. I'm failing uni again, my parents see me a s a dirt dropiut druggy, my ex girlfriemd of three years got over me in a week.

I do't get it. I work hard to be happy and everything goes to shit again. No one can seem to like me for long, and even then I',m never really anyones priortity. Just done with at all. Etizo;lam and alcohol helps numb it.

not in a good way wish i hadnt even bothered trying to get out of this rut with drugs things look more fucked up than before just sick of being here now really need to just get this over with

Getting yourself out of a rut with drugs seems like a great idea at the time. It rarely works though. Certainly not in the long term.

Have you tried a few days of eating well and getting plenty of sleep?

not in a good way wish i hadnt even bothered trying to get out of this rut with drugs things look more fucked up than before just sick of being here now really need to just get this over with

I noticed you hadn't posted for a few days, been worried about you. Are you speaking to someone about what's going on?