PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The real deal for a full of visuals CANDYFLIP

Francoxxx

Greenlighter
Hi guys,
this is my first post here.
as the title says, my intention is to learn from the most experienced psychonauts here,cause the 29 of april I ll candyflip for the first time.
in my past I had a lot of good (and fucking bad)time with MDMA...and just recently I m enjoying the true nature of psychedelics ( I ' m litterally in love with them).
I tried magic truffles from Amsterdam and 2 times 1p lsd and 7 times AL LAD ,at least.
I'm planning to take 2/3 tabs of AL LAD (150 ug each tab ) and half of ex pill just for the beginning. Obviously I could redose each substance.
maybe 3 tabs of A LAD could sound to much,but I' m tripping every 2 weeks since 3 months and my tolerance is growing,even if I wait 2 weeks every time.
to be honest last time was really good with 4 tabs,so I'm scared about taking just one tab or two,cause maybe I will not feel (see) the effects.
anyway,I did a lot of research and the common sense is to take acid first and after 1/4 hours the ex....
for me the most important thing is to avoid any kind of bad trips and to ensure really STRONG VISUALS. people say that molly can kill or reduce the visuls,even if you take acid first.
there's a lot o confusion about that and very little knowledge about what I need to figure out.
so what about your experiences? how to improve the visuals? Acid first or MDMA first?
thanks for the answers

for me the most important thing is to avoid any kind of bad trips and to ensure really STRONG VISUALS.

Your best bet is to stop taking all drugs right now, and to limit your expectations for visuals when you trip (My experience is that the more I expect, the less I see.). If you've been tripping every two weeks then that's going to put a limit on what kind of visuals you can expect, so you'll have to take what you can get.

people say that molly can kill or reduce the visuls,even if you take acid first.
This is not true for me, and I suspect it is true for very few people if any.

Like Clocktower said, space out your use of psychedelics more to avoid tolerance and don't focus on the visuals as much. Visuals are the icing on the cake. Focus on the cake. LSD with MDMA is an amazing combo, focus on how you feel and what your mind can do. Maybe you should also consiser 2C-B with LSD. This is another very nice combo and very visual.

And always dose lower than usual when combining drugs because of synergy. The added effect can be very powerful.

IMO taking the acid and MDMA too close together is less candyflip and more just being really fucked with sensory overload, and it doesn't matter all that much about timing.

A lot of people actually reccomend taking the MDMA at the 3-4 hour point depending on dose, me included. You time it so that you flip the trials and tribulations of the first few hours of the LSD with the beauty, empathogenic power and ego softening of the MDMA.

Hence the term candy - flip. It only really works if you take a decently strong LSD trip, that's the catch.

Pure tribal hedonism though.

Candyflip is the best drug ever. Most intensly beautiful experience possible. I like to time them so they peak together...but it is also nice to take MDMA well after the peak. Just depends on what you are going for.

+1 for 2CB Flip (Bromoflip?) If you are wanting a strong visual experience, actually all 3 combine nicely together...LSD first, when you start peaking on the LSD, start titrating with small bumps of nasal 2CB until you are pleased with the intensity, then as the 2CB glow starts to fade, oral MDMA...most intense enjoyable trip I've ever had. On a separate occasion, I tried MDMA first followed by 2CB and did not enjoy this order of operations nearly as much.

MDMA has its own style of visual distortion..."flutter vision" (as it is accurately described) tends to synergize with LSD and 2CB visuals making the whole greater than the sum of its parts. On a recent 2CB flip I was treated to the most amazing rainbow colored Islamic mosaics developing from the light around my bathroom doorframe. Shamelessly morphing and evolving OEV's that did not give a single shit about the laws of physics!

I have also tried mushrooms + MDMA, but the nausea from the fungus dominated the experience...would love to try some 4-(AcO/HO)-DMT with MDMA sometime I feel like potential def exists for 4sub trypt flips

Final Rant: sometimes less is more with MDMA combos, the MDMA can easily overpower LSD and 2CB if you dose too high...for me 100mg is the upper limit, I'd rather do 80mg as to not overshadow the complex and subtle feelings that make psychedelics so very special. 120mg is right out, flutter-visuals dominated the whole experience and I feel like I lost out on a bit of the LSD sparkle.
Hope you have a good time friend!!

Last edited: