The real & classic hip-hop colosseum thread v. Shady

Regarding Eminem, one of his best track it's ''Murder, Murder'', up there with Groundhog Day. Speaking of him, I don't think I posted any track of him so, here goes. Also ''The Way I am'' where he's showin a big fuckin middle finger to his Stans. He's a real nigga, the game gonna miss him when he sees white. Long live

Regarding Eminem, one of his best track it's ''Murder, Murder'', up there with Groundhog Day. Speaking of him, I don't think I posted any track of him so, here goes. Also ''The Way I am'' where he's showin a big fuckin middle finger to his Stans. He's a real nigga, the game gonna miss him when he sees white. Long live

I remember walking into a record store at 11 years old to buy Marshall Mathers LP. The guy behind the counter was like "how old are you?". He didn't give a fuck and sold it to me anyways. I listened to that shit on repeat on my sony walkman cd player. Good memories.

My fav song from that LP

I miss the old eminem, his new stuff is still good just not my cup of tea. Everybody changes after going mainstream.

has anyone heard of k.a.a.n he's so good found him a couple years ago from a co worker I don't know how he breathes and raps at the same time I beleve he will be one of the next greats of underground has not gimmicky enough for mainstream check it

has anyone heard of k.a.a.n he's so good found him a couple years ago from a co worker I don't know how he breathes and raps at the same time I beleve he will be one of the next greats of underground has not gimmicky enough for mainstream check it

dope! definitely picking up some tech n9ne / midwest chopper vibes

speaking of tech n9ne... some of his slower songs but my fav drug songs lol

dope! definitely picking up some tech n9ne / midwest chopper vibes

speaking of tech n9ne... some of his slower songs but my fav drug songs lol

fuckyeah man and tec9 did a song with dax recently that is sick I've been a metal head / punk roknroll freak 4 ever , all my friends listened to rap when I was younger didn't get into it till a few years ago it's true what they say about underground has the best, all my friends liked mainstream rap but it didn't make me wanna buy an album, I herd ill bill and vinnie paz , and RA the rugged man ( from the film bad bioligy, one of the best exploitation film artest im a film geek )( frank henenlotter)thay changed my perspective i started getting into rap, then i was like dam I'm only listing to white rappers i didnt wanna be a whit cliche so I started to get into onyx , sticky fingers ,reef the lost cause, K.A.A.N , kool g rap dont get me wrong i always had respect for 2 pac n biggie, canibus, hopfuly u all don't think I'm a poser o well, im getting older more open minded i still like punk n metal, I don't like cuntry but I've been told outlaw country is good ..... dont knock it till rock it and just kuz u dont like it doesn't mean it's no good , its amazing how many ppl settle for mediricoty, to each it's own I just did a bump and im saving the rest for my day off... rambling not bad white for 1 bump anyone know a good brand record player with possibly cassette player i just got 4 records in the mail from sewedin my record player broke

@sewerslide.666mg

im white as fuck and always listened to the hardest gangster rap. My step-mom was black and I grew up in a seriously ghetto area for awhile. I used to hang out with some seriously hard motherfuckers. My step cousin was on California's top 10 most wanted list lol. Token white kid who went crazy on drugs. They loved me for some reason. Huge hip hop/rap head. I also love outlaw country! Stuff like hank williams iii - crazed country rebel (I LOVE THIS SONG!). I HATE regular country though...

@sewerslide.666mg

im white as fuck and always listened to the hardest gangster rap. My step-mom was black and I grew up in a seriously ghetto area for awhile. I used to hang out with some seriously hard motherfuckers. My step cousin was on California's top 10 most wanted list lol. Token white kid who went crazy on drugs. They loved me for some reason. Huge hip hop/rap head. I also love outlaw country! Stuff like hank williams iii - crazed country rebel (I LOVE THIS SONG!). I HATE regular country though...
nice I herd he was good, I'm a GG allin fan I beleve he covers one or so of his songs i could be wrong, I think every genre has good band unless it's a trend gene , crust meets hip hap

nice I herd he was good, I'm a GG allin fan I beleve he covers one or so of his songs i could be wrong, I think every genre has good band unless it's a trend gene , crust meets hip hap

A good version of rock rap??? never thought I'd see the day! I like this.

There was a time where I exclusively listened to gangster rap. Reppin nor cal!

X-raided is famous for getting arrested for murder because he rapped about the murder in a song and they used it as evidence in his trial. He produced an entire album by rapping over a jail phone. Real G.

There's actually a key & peele sketch based on this. Pretty funny.