The real & classic hip-hop colosseum thread v. Shady

All these new age female rappers are trash. There was only Lil Kim and foxy brown in the 90's?

There are a few female rappers I respect but none more than Zigg Zagg (wife of Brotha Lynch)

she's the first verse on this song. Kills it.

She's white, btw.

wasnt this the track that sent him to prison?

no, he was already in prison when he did this track? (I think, it sounds like he's rapping from a prison phone - which he did I'm sure you know)

I Pm'd you the rest of this message it's not really fit for public view

no, he was already in prison when he did this track? (I think, it sounds like he's rapping from a prison phone - which he did I'm sure you know)

Personally I always thought it was this one song he did with brotha lynch(?). I remember this one song from brotha lynch where he raps about sticking a gun up a vagina and "boom, pussy goes all over the room"... but I don't even think that's the song. These dudes were really fucking sick and crazy in a lot of their songs. I'm not sure I've ever heard the song with the details that got x-raided busted for that murder... they certainly rap about sick shit on the regular. Maybe it's out there and we just don't know? Wiki, police, nobody will probably tell us which song it was. All we know is that lyrics in one of his songs led to his murder conviction. It might have been an unreleased song for all.
Yeah thought it was on a prison phone but why would they let him record an album? im search google doubt it will be there though

Yeah thought it was on a prison phone but why would they let him record an album

You are legally allowed so many phone calls from prison. What's to stop them from you rapping on your calls? They can't. What are they going to do, tell you that you can't sing from your prison phone calls?

You are legally allowed so many phone calls from prison. What's to stop them from you rapping on your calls? They can't. What are they going to do, tell you that you can't sing from your prison phone calls?
Yeah but an album goes for about an hour. wouldn't think you'd be able to stay on the phone to only a relative or something.
i dont know i gotta be on good behaviour for another year an half i think. I can see myself going to prison for certain reasons just gotta not let my temper get the best of me

He is not rich, but his music has earned him more than $100,000 while behind bars.