• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

I'm sure it's not "my area" since I'm in Chicago, but I haven't gotten my hands on PCP, mescaline or decent LSD for a long time.

Fuck it seems like i got the opposite problem of everyone else here..
I can get all the LSD, 5-meo-DMT, and RCS i want..(2c-e, 2c-i and 2c-t-7) but i cant find any Heroin or Meth here in Ottawa, Ontario. Sucks...I have so much dmt and LSD but no heroin...cry cry cry

Last edited by a moderator:
100mg Roxicontin's, for my area they're super rare and kick like a mule (unless your tolerence is like mine)

Ketamine and LSD in South Florida.. though the Acid usually flows on the summertime, just not now =(

today in charlevoix pq canada

The only not rare drug is speed...the most wanted and hard to find but that you can find sometimes is ecstasy...lsd occassionnaly...a lot of weed Coke if your friendly with the right persons....everything else forget it ..heroin not even in quebec city, I got 2ci one time.
sorry for my english

its about a draw between pcp and methaqualone. I see each once a year at best:(

at the moment, everything. i have no idea where to get anything or where to start. not a pleasant place to be :(

no festivals, raves, and barely any concerts around here.... i wandered by an all-ages skater-rock type thing yesterday but felt too weird approaching high schooll kids :\

weird here in bumfuck north dakota i can get LSD, any type or RC, super dank meth(not that i do it but its everywhere) OC, Morph, Fent, chronic weed and DMT. but No Smack and only bunk ass rolls.....whats a kid to do