• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

Opium or Dilaudid, I haven't seen either in way too long. Although, I haven't really been looking for the Dilaudid, and I plan on growing poppies this spring, so I'll have enough Opium to last me the entire summer.

I wouldn't count your opium before it's smoked. Opium is a pretty labor-intensive crop: you're going to be slicing a lot of poppy pods and scraping off tiny bits of latex for a while. I posted a UN paper a while back: going by the figures they gave, you'd need about 10 square meters of poppy plants (a little less than 1,000 square feet) to yield 100g of opium.

If you have enough room in your backyard for a 30 x 30 patch of poppies, it could definitely work. There's no harm in trying, and I'd certainly enjoy 100g of opium for a good long while. But you'd probably be better off getting some pods and making tea.

I wouldn't count your opium before it's smoked. Opium is a pretty labor-intensive crop: you're going to be slicing a lot of poppy pods and scraping off tiny bits of latex for a while. I posted a UN paper a while back: going by the figures they gave, you'd need about 10 square meters of poppy plants (a little less than 1,000 square feet) to yield 100g of opium.

If you have enough room in your backyard for a 30 x 30 patch of poppies, it could definitely work. There's no harm in trying, and I'd certainly enjoy 100g of opium for a good long while. But you'd probably be better off getting some pods and making tea.
I beg to differ sir...
The amount of latex depends on the time of day, the temperature, the strain of poppy and the amount of time one allows the pod to weep after lancing.
I grow poppy every year and have done so for about a decade now.
The good thing about smoking opium is that you run out before you have time to get addicted.=D

I beg to differ sir...
The amount of latex depends on the time of day, the temperature, the strain of poppy and the amount of time one allows the pod to weep after lancing.
I grow poppy every year and have done so for about a decade now.
The good thing about smoking opium is that you run out before you have time to get addicted.=D

Please do tell me more: this is an area where I'd love to be corrected. I'm presently living in an apartment but I hope to be moving soon and would love to decorate my yard with some nice flowers. If I could combine my floral arrangements with some smokable entertainment, I would be most pleased.

Last edited:
there is virtually no pain killers in the fort myers area and all I wanted was to be lit new years eve...god damn i miss you jersey.

Trust me. theres plenty in the 239...

PLENTY.

just have to know who to talk to.

Last edited:
in the tri cities everybody knows everybody and between friends of friends you can find anything that is around for the best prices in the are and thats still crazy but heroin is the hardest to find and it cost 50 bucks for 1 bag, you can get coke but unless you get it from the mexicans in quantity its stepped on bad and 200-230 a ball 100 a gram. 10-15 years ago lsd, and shrooms were everywhere, its just now started coming back around, mostly thats a young generation drug.

Hmm...

I've never seen PCP around but I read somewhere that most of it in the US is produced right here in L.A. Never seen straight mescaline or peyote, but san pedro grows all over around here. Got DMT once a couple years ago, haven't seen it since. Never seen pure MDMA (and at the moment I can't even seem to find a pill that contains MDxx at all, fucking piperazines...). I can find plenty vicodin and codeine (or black tar heroin) but no oxy, and I've never seen any opium. The Scheduled RCs (2cb, 5-MeO-DIPT, 2C-T-7...)are almost impossible to find but some of the legal ones (5-MeO-DMT, 2ce, 2ci) are around from time to time. GHB is very rare but I happen to have a source at the moment...

Other things I have never seen or even heard rumors of:
Qualudes
Barbiturates
Street Amphetamine (its all meth or adderall)

im from northern ireland and believe it or not the hardest drug for me to come across at the minute is an MDMA xtc pill :(
all the pills these days are filled with that piperazine shite :(

Hmm...

I've never seen PCP around but I read somewhere that most of it in the US is produced right here in L.A. Never seen straight mescaline or peyote, but san pedro grows all over around here. Got DMT once a couple years ago, haven't seen it since. Never seen pure MDMA (and at the moment I can't even seem to find a pill that contains MDxx at all, fucking piperazines...). I can find plenty vicodin and codeine (or black tar heroin) but no oxy, and I've never seen any opium. The Scheduled RCs (2cb, 5-MeO-DIPT, 2C-T-7...)are almost impossible to find but some of the legal ones (5-MeO-DMT, 2ce, 2ci) are around from time to time. GHB is very rare but I happen to have a source at the moment...

If those (in bold) are truely rare for you, then you're not looking hard enough in socal!!!! haha

If those (in bold) are truely rare for you, then you're not looking hard enough in socal!!!! haha

I can't say I've ever really looked for PCP, that substance like most psychedelic dissociatives (i.e. DXM and Ketamine with which I am familiar) never really seemed appealing to me. No one has ever offered it to me. Personally, I only know its around here every once in a while because a few of my close friends have gotten thier hands on cannabis soaked in PCP in the past.

I've gotten pleanty of clean MDMA pills here in the past. I was getting the blue Buddhas and green Kappa Ladies for a while not too long ago. But (in my circles at least) there have only been piperazines and meth-bombs in the last couple of months.

I've never seen MDMA powder, pure or otherwise. The closest I ever got to molly are the MDA wafers that float around the SF Bay Area every so often.

The worst part is I KNOW it's out there and I just haven't meet the right people yet. Such a tease... :|

Last edited:
LSD and RCs are hard to come by in my area recently. i know that they're around though.

you know what? it's crazy but it's easier to score crack and dope in my hood then it is weed!!! wtf? i mean i'm not sayin it's not around, but you can find a bag of hard just layin around on the sidewalk, but it'll take you a minute to find some tree!!! fuckin crazy

I only know its around here every once in a while because a few of my close friends have gotten thier hands on cannabis soaked in PCP in the past.

Its actually not as common as people think to get cannabis soaked in PCP.

You're usually just getting some weird ghetto pot and not actually PCP. Its not unheard of because Ive seen it once or twice (and a few times on purpose, my time being one of them.) but its not like every other time someone gets pot they're getting PCP along with it.

As for the rest of it I'm not going to go into that because i think it might be sourcing to give any more info but its out there fersureeeeee
shit most of the stuff I get is pure molly or pure MDMA pressed! ;)