• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Rarest Drug In Your Area

damn bumfuck north dakota. well i dont have any sources in the city...not even one... i get my weed from someone i know from way back in my hometown
but i still think its probly a lot easier for you warmongering american yankeedoodledandies to get OC's percs morphs and clonos and shove em up your hippity-hoppiting anuses. :D

Cabot(where i live) is good for the most part. Some times we will have loads of acid,bars,OC,morphine patches,oxymorphone,mscontin,GHB,sherm,pretty much you name it we usually have it. But whats really weird is we run dry on weed??? Whats up with that. Peyote and tru Hash is not so easy to find

Lets face it everyone:

Quaaludes. (Followed by every other hard to synthesize pharmaceutical that has been taken off the legal market)

I've never come across fentanyl or AMF, but, again, haven't asked around or looked.

Finally someone after my own heart:\ I thought I was the only one here that cared about Ludes. and downers, which made me feel really old...So thanks for letting me know that someone other than myself knows what a 714 is=D
Well, getting back to the question, if I were looking for anything, I would find it. I have however never seen tried nor wanted PCP, LSD, and some of the new stuff that scares the shit out of me..
There are a few drugs that I doubt I could find, and that would be Reds, yellows and rainbows..Real names Seconal, nembutal, Tuinal..Barbituates from the 60's and 70's....Those were the days..I am lucky I survived.....

LillyF40

Finally someone after my own heart:\ I thought I was the only one here that cared about Ludes. and downers, which made me feel really old...So thanks for letting me know that someone other than myself knows what a 714 is=D
Well, getting back to the question, if I were looking for anything, I would find it. I have however never seen tried nor wanted PCP, LSD, and some of the new stuff that scares the shit out of me..
There are a few drugs that I doubt I could find, and that would be Reds, yellows and rainbows..Real names Seconal, nembutal, Tuinal..Barbituates from the 60's and 70's....Those were the days..I am lucky I survived.....

LillyF40

rorer 714....sopers...AS....lemon
brings back memories..*sigh*.. At one time, my sister and I had over 4,000 as's in our stash. dont ask how we got them. but I will tell you that I had to drive my mother to the ER to have her stomach pumped and she spent 8 days in CCU afterward. People had the tendancy to lose count of how many they had taken....I will never forget.:\

Without a doubt, Heroin. Alabama.
It is around, but scarce and expensive..

why is the grass black on one side and white on the other?? we have tons of acid and shrooms...and more weed than human beings... but no opiates, pills or high tech stuff. then you poor city folk are craving the naturals and the old-fashioned psychs while you're stuck with those golden and diamond-crusted pills!

I shud feel privledged to have people selling K here like no tomarrow, unlimited supply.
Yea i'd have to go with pure MDMA *drool*

the rarest drug in central california is either heroin or coke i see alot more coke than heroin but a lot of the time the coke has been cut by so many dealer's that your snorting more filler than killer. So bomb coke is pretty tought to find unless you got that hood connect.

Pretty much anything other than weed, coke, E, and Vicodin is virtually unheard of around my area. Hell, people don't even know what LSD is. I have to go and find my fun stuff (acid, 2C's, etc.) at raves or online. 8)

its about a draw between pcp and methaqualone. I see each once a year at best:(

I only WISH I could see methaqualone once a year.

I also haven't seen Placidyl (Ethchlorvynol) or any of the more entertaining barbituates since I was a teenager. I heard those were fun: can't say I remember. (If you think Xanax can black your ass out, you never tried barbs... ).

I only WISH I could see methaqualone once a year.

I also haven't seen Placidyl (Ethchlorvynol) or any of the more entertaining barbituates since I was a teenager. I heard those were fun: can't say I remember. (If you think Xanax can black your ass out, you never tried barbs... ).

I loved that one time when I got scripted secobarbital. :)

the rarest drug in central california is either heroin or coke i see alot more coke than heroin but a lot of the time the coke has been cut by so many dealer's that your snorting more filler than killer. So bomb coke is pretty tough to find unless you got that hood connect.

I wouldnt have guessed that. Ive never been to Cali. so I would have assumed heroin to be readily avail. throughout the entire state.

I live in the Kootenays, and 2C-B makes its way around here from time to time I'm told, but I've never seen it. Ketamine seems elusive to me. I've only ever got it once. That was back in Ontario though.

I live in the Florida panhandle, and heroin is virtually non-existent here. I've been in the drug culture from every illegal drug under the sun, including DMT, LSD, and stuuf people say is hard to find, to every kind of pharmy in the book... but i have never seen heroin here. not even once.

i live in Canada and i would say the rarest thing for me to find would be opium..
theres tons of lsd thats comes from the west coast at least, along with other common street drugs