Motorhead-GettyImages-84894321.jpg

John Lennon [1970] - I Found Out

g4rvv0l5p7851.jpg

Last known photo of John Lennon

Vocals, Guitar, Piano: John Lennon
Bass (vocal): Klaus Voormann
Drums: Ringo Starr

Motörhead [1981] - Capricorn

"They prove me right, They prove me wrong, But they could never last this long."

Last edited:

The members of Brass Against were just as shocked as festival goers when singer Sophia Urista peed on the face of a fan during their set at Welcome to Rockville. The band issued an apology on Twitter following the incident.

Brass Against is a covers band known for performing brass renditions of rock songs, and Urista’s antics took place during a cover of Rage Against‘s the Machines “Wake Up.”

she pisses on his face at the 4 minute mark :rofl:
Good evening man I hope it's been a restful weekend.

I have been particularly polarising tonight speaking from passion saying things I have been formulating in my consciousness for a long time which I don't regret but will have some effect on "communty" relations here.

I will be acquiring some enemies and keeping the friends I will take you as one of the latter please and thank you sincerely and accordingly for your understanding.

I mean that literally not just thanks for your understanding putting the gun down because I didn't want to be shot in the head sort of politeness.

Meaningless use of language I'm being very meaningful here because people struggle to understand in life. That is basically true and it will probably be quoted and used against me in court probably tomorrow?

Seriously you never know who's watching they are taking notes and mounting a case as we type.

I'm actually really hoping that nobody sees this except yourself sorry to subject you to ranting emotion but this really is no harm reduction foum and somebody needs to say loudly so we can start being real.

Think everyone is a hypocrite by nature, also due to combo of both, ourselves & life as we construct(ed) it but awareness & the concentration of it, may vary, fo sho. 😐

*******†************

..and how would you like that cooked, s/z/m/ir?

Think everyone is a hypocrite by nature, also due to combo of both, ourselves & life as we construct(ed) it but awareness & the concentration of it, may vary, fo sho. 😐

*******†************

..and how would you like that cooked, s/z/m/ir?

Yes shure..someone lie more than other.Its to be honest to yourself ..thatsthe deal,despite that world,obstacles. etc drives to lie.