• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants The purity of the amphetamine affects the quality of the effects

Lendy

Bluelighter
When pure amphetamine sulfate first came into my hands, I learned how amphetamine is supposed to feel. In my experience, the effect depends very much on the degree of purification and the correctness of the synthesis. Previously, I had nothing to compare to, so I attributed all this to the neurotoxicity of the amphetamine molecule itself, and not to its impurities.

Below are the differences between clean and dirty amphetamine that I have noticed in my experience.

Filthy:
•The effect is unstable, becomes more negative over time
• Personality degradation
• Brain fog, difficulty in formulating sentences
• Anomalies in behavior and thinking, feeling as if the inner voice and body lives its own life
• With repeated dosing, the condition worsens, worsening depression, irritability and anxiety
•Visual and audio pseudo-hallucinations. • Flashing and movement of objects in the periphery. More common with sleep deprivation
•Physical ailment: pain in the eyes and internal organs, lack of coordination, fatigue, change in intonation
•Hard descent that lasts a long time. Severe depression, apathy, anxiety, and impaired thinking/perception may persist for many days

The longer and longer the use occurs, the more pronounced the symptoms. Recovery takes a significant amount of time.

Pure amphetamine:
• Clean and strong effect that fades smoothly
• The effect is constantly stable, only tolerance grows with a decrease in euphoria
• Regardless of the dosage, the absence of irrational / senseless actions, loss of personality
• The descent is just a natural exhaustion that passes quickly after getting enough sleep/eating

The neurotoxicity of amphetamine itself is nothing compared to bad amphetamine, which can be over-oxidized/under-oxidized, contain harmful impurities, such as mercury salts, which are a neurotoxin. The constant use of bad amphetamine entails very serious progressive disturbances in perception, behavior and thinking.

Take care of your mental and physical health and if you are already using - take only a quality product. Acid-base extraction and anhydrous acetone/solvent wash will bring out the bad product

Hi I have had my fair share of experience with Ice,meth,shard or whatever it's being called at the time ect.
I really do not know a song way to be able to find out how pure it is apart from sending some to a lab or something.
Is the strength kits you can buy for home use.
I've had clear,cloudy sandy or rock and everything varies in looks and feelings. So any information I would be extremely grateful. Thankyou
When pure amphetamine sulfate first came into my hands, I learned how amphetamine is supposed to feel. In my experience, the effect depends very much on the degree of purification and the correctness of the synthesis. Previously, I had nothing to compare to, so I attributed all this to the neurotoxicity of the amphetamine molecule itself, and not to its impurities.

Below are the differences between clean and dirty amphetamine that I have noticed in my experience.

Filthy:
•The effect is unstable, becomes more negative over time
• Personality degradation
• Brain fog, difficulty in formulating sentences
• Anomalies in behavior and thinking, feeling as if the inner voice and body lives its own life
• With repeated dosing, the condition worsens, worsening depression, irritability and anxiety
•Visual and audio pseudo-hallucinations. • Flashing and movement of objects in the periphery. More common with sleep deprivation
•Physical ailment: pain in the eyes and internal organs, lack of coordination, fatigue, change in intonation
•Hard descent that lasts a long time. Severe depression, apathy, anxiety, and impaired thinking/perception may persist for many days

The longer and longer the use occurs, the more pronounced the symptoms. Recovery takes a significant amount of time.

Pure amphetamine:
• Clean and strong effect that fades smoothly
• The effect is constantly stable, only tolerance grows with a decrease in euphoria
• Regardless of the dosage, the absence of irrational / senseless actions, loss of personality
• The descent is just a natural exhaustion that passes quickly after getting enough sleep/eating

The neurotoxicity of amphetamine itself is nothing compared to bad amphetamine, which can be over-oxidized/under-oxidized, contain harmful impurities, such as mercury salts, which are a neurotoxin. The constant use of bad amphetamine entails very serious progressive disturbances in perception, behavior and thinking.

Take care of your mental and physical health and if you are already using - take only a quality product. Acid-base extraction and anhydrous acetone/solvent wash will bring out the bad producti

Hi I have had my fair share of experience with Ice,meth,shard or whatever it's being called at the time ect.
I really do not know a song way to be able to find out how pure it is apart from sending some to a lab or something.
Is the strength kits you can buy for home use.
I've had clear,cloudy sandy or rock and everything varies in looks and feelings. So any information I would be extremely grateful. Thankyou

The OP is speaking of regular Amphetamine which is common in EU. That said, maybe I can help you with your question.

The test kits you can use at home don’t often test purity (although they do make a few, haven’t seen one for meth just MDMA) they test for presence. So when you use a kit at home all you’re being told is whether the product you have doesn’t have meth in it or not. (Even a positive result doesn’t necessarily mean you have meth, so they are only really a tool to tell you what you don’t have rather than what you do have.)

If you’re in the US, even lab testing won’t tell you purity unless you send it out to an international drug testing service due to federal laws.

To the OP, good post that I can agree with. I’d add that impure Amphetamine over there often contains copious amounts of caffeine which can cause the nasty brain fog and other symptoms.

-GC

I think there's several factors at play:

-impurities can be whatever, synth leftovers that could feel like shit/be unhealthy

-they can cut it with whatever as G_Chem has proposed

-Synths can have different enantiomers or I guess different qualities,

the third one is the most interesting hypothesis to research, cause it's like some kind of detailed world that we barely don't know about, it's like super-fine pharmacallogy, at least for me, that I'm a noob, but I like to think that different synths create differnt molecules in terms of organization in the matter, like different crystals/snowflakes, that bind differently in our brains,
it's some kind of beautiful alchemy