• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The People's Court

He didn't bring her back himself because he didn't fancy facing sex charges at that point.

Yeah what a coward, BHM is right. Hang him.

& if it were your daughter ?

You would probably want to kill the guy

No I don't support the death penalty Brimz. And I've had my sister sexually assaulted by someone so I'm well aware of what my thoughts are on the matter thanks.

forrest was in a position of trust. that position has conferred upon it trust by society that they will take the higher moral stance and remain an example to the those that they teach. there is no crime of passion, his punishment is harsh because not only has he broken that position of trust - but he implicitly used it to his own gain. girls that age are flattered by elder male attention - in a similar way that women can fall for their male psychiatrists. the rule is clear, it is a position of trust over vulnerable people & when it is broken it must be punished harshly
I have to say, I actually agree with this in principle... but do acknowledge that the sentencing has probably been influenced by the Saville hysteria.

perhaps his loins will have chance to cool in the time he'll spend behind bars
The BBC news report said that he was apparently teaching his cellmates how to read. Didn't say anything about potential romance though. :(

IF it were MY daughter I would probably want to kill the guy .

Your putting across like i said "If it were my Daughter I would kill the guy ".

Big Difference

Sort of thing Brand would do if he was a Teacher though init .

article-2345665-1A7174FD000005DC-587_634x824.jpg

The tat on his arm looks a lot like SHM's avatar :)

BlindHelperMonkey said:
forrest was in a position of trust. that position has conferred upon it trust by society that they will take the higher moral stance and remain an example to the those that they teach. there is no crime of passion, his punishment is harsh because not only has he broken that position of trust - but he implicitly used it to his own gain. girls that age are flattered by elder male attention - in a similar way that women can fall for their male psychiatrists. the rule is clear, it is a position of trust over vulnerable people & when it is broken it must be punished harshly

Great post. Your posts recently are becoming far more insightful... but less funny. I'd prefer it if you managed to strike a balance. But, hey ho...

He was a professional teacher. Yet he's using his position and age to seduce a 15 year old. The implications become far wider, because it alarms all parents who want to feel their children are safe in school, not that some dirty old man see's it as a chance to fulfil his paedophiliac needs. People like him are the ones who present danger and disruption to our society, so it seems just that he needs to be punished harshly.

I really doubt it's "just a passion", either. Being double her age, he is no doubt using his more developed understanding to psychologically manipulate her somewhat. How creepy. No sympathy for him whatsoever. Disgusting abuse of his position.

Tambourine-man has a point that the Saville incident may exacerbate the severity of punishments.

Last edited:
IF it were MY daughter I would probably want to kill the guy .

Your putting across like i said "If it were my Daughter I would kill the guy ".

Big Difference

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346721/Father-schoolgirl-abducted-Jeremy-Forrest-says-walk-daughter-aisle-marries-jailed-teacher.html

Girls dad says he wants to shake the blokes hand !

Seen a pic of this girl, his wife was way hotter, but if he went 8 times a night with this schoolgirl things in his marriage must have been pretty bad

yeah i saw that !

The cynic in me is thinking that the fee the Press paid for his story would have made him say anything.

It's been blown out of all proportion if you ask me. Violent criminals get less time than this for muggings and beatings.