View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ The PD Cosmic Space-Train: SOCIAL UMPH in Full Spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Swillow and his wild imagination here to think up a nice thread title.

Yes, I cant think of one as cool as say, charlie or swilow, but we need more Umph!

sup swirlies

heres a cool title :D

PD Umph : Pirates, Pillagers, and Intergalactic travelers for Peace

Last edited:
^about to go to school... whats up with you?

I like that roger, of course, we will have to add an Umph somewhere.. ;)

UUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................................:|

It is winter. I felt it in my bones when I woke up. My body aches, I'm tired as hell, and it takes me forever to get out of bed. I think I have a cold.

And it snowed here last night. Had to sweep my car off. The roads are a mess.

Winter is nice if you don't have to do anything.

Just got back from the dentist , I had to go there at 8 oclock in the morning

that was way to early for me , but at least its all finished up now :)

PD Umph : Pirates, Pillagers, and Intergalactic travelers for Peace

...new social thread.
Here a link to the old one for all those that want to catch up on what they missed.

<3<3=D<3<3

Let the pillaging and Intergalactic traveling commence...

Yeah I hate the dentist, and yes Pepper, the feeling is mutual, it most deffinatly is winter. :|

Mr.+Spaceman+3

Last edited:
Ill tell you what guys , ambien can be some pretty heavy shit. I was full on hallucinating off that shit and seeing trails and rippling effects. All of the words on the computer screen were re arranging themselves and moving around in patters. It was wild , and in that picture of the centaur he was moving his arms all around and it looked like he was walking. The next morning when I looked at it I realized it was just a normal picture , lol :D

That was a pretty wacky night but I dont think Id take large doses of ambien like that often

It also had me really sped up after I snorted it , it felt like a stimulant almost

I didnt go to sleep till around 10 oclock the next morning

In my dream last night, a bunch of things in which I cannot remember happened...

damn pot...

Yeah charlie you did a pretty hefty amount, must have been unsane!

Thought I'd bring this in from the other thread.

Either i dont trip at all or the little voice in the back of my head convinces me to take LSD:\

I do the same thing. I find the other psychs to mostly be "so-so" and when I want to trip I actually want LSD. The thing is LSD wears me right out. It's so euphoric, giddy, high energy and smiley that I kind of crash the next day and feel worn out like a mild MDMA hangover. I tripped on sunday and yesterday I felt awful; could have been other drugs earlier in the weekend but if I doubt it; I felt fine on sunday morning.

As wonderful as LSD is.. in the future I'm going to make sure I don't have to do much the next day.

I just had a snooze at my desk. ;) I'm feeling better.

yeh, LSD can leave you drained the next day sometimes. Other times it leaves me with a wonderful afterglow. Depends how the good trip was and how well i took care of myself before, during and after the trip.

I wish i could have a snooze. I got ~2 hours of sleep last night, if that.

Well I'm not supposed to, and as soon as someone comes around I lift my head up and try to look awake. That is what kind of happened but that half hour was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.