• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids **The Oxycontin Mega Thread.** - Can't find your thread? Its in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend finally gave up oxy, because of his first experiences with the comedown. He said he was feeling like shit for five days.

My buddy's girlfriend disagreed, and said that people on heroin are much more "sluggish" and "out of it" than people who are on oxy. But i dont think this is true, i saw them both on oxy and they both were barely coherent, and definitely looked "sluggish" lol..

My question is, how similar are the effects, and chemical structures of oxy and heroin? Or is this just a silly question, like asking "how similar is hash oil and buds"?

Hash oil n buds aint got shit to do wit oxy.

This is my opinion,...but if you sniff, h and oxy aint too much different, they feel the same pretty much interchangeable to me.

Shootin is a diff story..u got potential to get a lot higher than shootin oxy.

Either way I don't really ever feel sluggish on opiates unless I am withdrawing, they give me energy.

WHat is everyone's oxy tolerance? How much are you taking to feel tha full effects?

Built up over 2 years or so I sniff 80 at the least to 160mg at the most per dose...usually finding a middle ground around 1+1/2 80s or 4 roxis. Been fuckin with dope lately becuase its a fucking rip off to have to put 4 roxis into your nose at once.

I only use on weekends lately, like 3 days of the week I guess, and take subs the other days, and mytolerance still stays high as a bitch. The subutex was partially to blame now I only take like 2mg max a day to no boost my tolerance any more

been outta the opiate scene for a few years now (on suboxone) but I'm curious..

how prevalent are brand name 80s, 40s, etc... ? Do people still get those prescribed? Are they still on the street like they were earlier in the decade? I would think that not too many people are getting brand name OxyContin prescribed anymore, compared to the generics or other things with better time releases mechanisms. Just curious...

edit - i haven't had any desire to go back but this thread is making me nostalgic to say the least!

Around here (and prob other parts of the country) nobody seems to wanna fuck wit any of the generic OC's that gel...they go for a lot cheaper but I NEVER see them around. As far as oxycontin...atleast in NJ all I ever see is brand name purdue OC's. As for as roxi's though its pretty much only generics its rare to see the name brand 54 199 30mg oxy ir's around here becuase they are mad $ compared to the generics.

Last edited:
Around here (and prob other parts of the country) nobody seems to wanna fuck wit any of the generic OC's that gel...they go for a lot cheaper but I NEVER see them around. As far as oxycontin...atleast in NJ all I ever see is brand name purdue OC's. As for as roxi's though its pretty much only generics its rare to see the name brand 54 199 30mg oxy ir's around here becuase they are mad $ compared to the generics.

word...sounds like nothings changed in the past few years lol. im across the river from u - over in NY. although when i stopped using Opana was starting to become popular. i figured with the bad publicity, rise of generics, opana, and other things with better time releases that Perdue's would be harder to get but I guess not. Dunno why I even thought that - cuz when theres a will, theres definitely a way lol

Yeah I have yet to come across Opana to be honest. N a lot of shit flows through...wouldn;t mind grabbin some.

word...sounds like nothings changed in the past few years lol. im across the river from u - over in NY. although when i stopped using Opana was starting to become popular. i figured with the bad publicity, rise of generics, opana, and other things with better time releases that Perdue's would be harder to get but I guess not. Dunno why I even thought that - cuz when theres a will, theres definitely a way lol

^ i know you didnt start a thread but what you asked is whats known as a dick sizing question around these parts.

maybe it'll be allowed cuz its the megathread but i suspect not

if so i'll let ya'll get a gander at my Penis ;)

Umm no. First of all I used to moderate shit around here so I know what is and isnt acceptable. I am asking to baseline how fucked up my tolerance is. Im not proud at all of how much oxy i can take, and I dont think the true junkies are proud of it either, or using it to dick-size.

fwiw, I take 5 80's at a time, and I fucking hate that my habit is there. Not dick-sizing at all. It is getting a baseline around tolerance and how much work I have ahead of me.

40 is great for me. I get 10 20ss at a time and sniffn 2 is glorious....

Umm no. First of all I used to moderate shit around here so I know what is and isnt acceptable. I am asking to baseline how fucked up my tolerance is. Im not proud at all of how much oxy i can take, and I dont think the true junkies are proud of it either, or using it to dick-size.

fwiw, I take 5 80's at a time, and I fucking hate that my habit is there. Not dick-sizing at all. It is getting a baseline around tolerance and how much work I have ahead of me.

Well seeing as how no Mod has chimmed in, i would have to say you are correct, and that apparently dick-sizing is allowed if its in the Mega Thread

anyways, i said if it was allowed i would do it too

So without further adue

heres my dick ;)

NSFW:
-Zzzzz-

*unzips sipper*

-Whoosh-

*slaps cock onto table*

80-100mg

Sorry bout the Herpes and the untrimmed pubes ;)

and i wasnt trying to say that you were dick-sizing. however these types of questions tend to usually go that way

Last edited:
man i don't know how you guys need so much. a year and a half in and i'm still jammed off 40 milligrams, and feeling nice off 20. guess i'm lucky. oh yea, and i do em every day.

I started off taking 20-30mg of hydrocodone and stuck with that for over a year. Then hydrocodone didn't do anything and the oxys started, I stopped after having to do 120-160mg to get where I wanted. Its only a matter of time before tolerance builds pretty high. I think the only way to somewhat control tolerance is to never let you know how good say 80mgs feels. Because you will love that, and then build tolerance and try to achieve that same feeling by upping the dose again.

2 roxi's about 60mg's. But I like to top out at 120mg's to feel a very intense nod.

When I dont do I can get off taking 30mg's with no tolerance. Even 15mg's when I haven't had it forever. I dont know why I like to sky rocket my tolerance, and take it to the limit. I'm a pretty easy read.

God I wish I had some right now..

OC question..

Hey guys,

My band is playing a show tomorrow and me and the other guitarist are looking to take half an Oxy 80 each. We don't really feel like blowing it because we want the feeling to last longer. I was wondering what popping half an 80 with the time-release coating still intact would be like.

Tolerance-wise, the last time I did any O.C. was a little over a month ago and i snorted ~half an 80. Since then I've only done opiates once and it was 30mg oxycodone.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

The time-release won't work as effectively because the pill would be split in half, which exposes the middle of the pill. It would still work to a degree, but I'd recommend just taking 20mg crushed up at first, then the other 20mg crushed later when you need it.

Be sure to have plenty of water because you will get hot while playing! Also, I find that opiates generally make me play instruments much better than I normally would... so in that respect, I think this is a great idea!

Haha yeah there's nothing better than playing a show while buzzing on some opiates. Guess that explains why most of the greatest guitarists of classic rock were also heroine addicts =\.

So what i should do is crush the whole pill and divide it into 4 equal piles? How should I administer the powder, with a glass of water?

Haha yeah there's nothing better than playing a show while buzzing on some opiates. Guess that explains why most of the greatest guitarists of classic rock were also heroine addicts =\.

So what i should do is crush the whole pill and divide it into 4 equal piles? How should I administer the powder, with a glass of water?
Personally I would parachute (putting the pill powder in toilet paper, twisting it up in a package to be swallowed), but putting it in water and drinking it should be easy enough.

A lot of musicians are heroin addicts because heroin is a drug with high affinity for those who partake in the arts, in music, in performance, not to mention that it "keeps you going" really well.

What you just stated sounds good. Crush; 4 parts; water; oxycodone; music. Sounds like win to me.

Hmm, the Captain brings up a good point. I figured when you said take with water, you meant parachuting rather than mixing with water.
That might also be best for ease of transport.
If you happen to have empty capsules laying around for some reason, they also work great for putting crushed oc's in for ease of transport.

Last edited:

Yeah man, I don't believe that is a coincidence...

Assuming the goal is to get some sort of high or euphoria, I dont think you should leave any time release coating on the pill. Really, if I didnt have much of a tolerance or hadnt done anything in over a month I could blow 20mg and still feel it for quite awhile.

Since Im biased to snorting, and much more prefer blowing OC, I say blow 20mg at two seperate times.

I'd recommend starting small and working your way up if you are unsure of your tolerance -- This is not just for HR but I doubt your audience would appreciate nods and vomit along with the music. This is coming from experience ;)

I was wondering what popping half an 80 with the time-release coating still intact would be like.

There is no such thing as a time release coating on Oxycontin, the color is only for aestetic and identification purposes.

Guess that explains why most of the greatest guitarists of classic rock were also heroine addicts =\.

Also explains why we dont have Layne, Kurt, Shannon Hoon, Bradley, the list goes on and on...

Have fun but I think it would be a mistake to take opiates expecting it to make you a better musician, despite the high rate of addiction in some groups of musicians.

I tried an OC80 the other day. Very disappointed tbh. Small-ish rush, and stopped W/D but not much else. Pity I've ruined my tolerance with heroin and methadone before I got to try all the pharmaceuticals properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.