• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

The Other Drugs website - and a CONTEST!

I'm thinking Robonaught's first one except with the "Fuck PLUR, Get High" slogan towards the bottom.
And we need a syringe in there somewhere.
I'm leaning towards a "less-psychadelic" look so lose the mushroom on the lettering(Though that was creative. I don't think it really should represent Other Drugs).
But that blueish-white sphere like thing(In the background) kicks arse. And the lettering and outlining looks like good artwork.
It may sound picky. But I want the best representation for Other Drugs.
applesbliss
------------------
"A rational person must realize that the government, including law enforcement agencies, is composed of people looking after their own best interests and who, in fact, have a long history of corruption and deceit."

Damn, a bunch of little artísts running around this forum. Mad props.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

I wonder if we could get something subliminal in there? Like an image that has a message such as "kill your parents for heroin" in it.. yes, we definitly need some syringes in there! One can never have enough syringes in their art!
I have just picked random images for the trial of the page - and I am now looking for some smaller images for the navbar - go to the page @ http://otherdrugs.cjb.net and look at the top of the screen to see how much space we have to work with - I want to fit about 5 or 6 in there..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Cool, I'll make some changes and see how they come out. I have a drug test coming up soon so I'm celibate right now, and all this talk about other drugs is making me crazy.
frown.gif

Hey PhreeX, sign me up for the webteam. I have a few years of web development under my belt. Anything ya want to assign me to I'm up for, I'll talk to ya about it on IRC....

i really like robonaught's work in general. I do, however prefer the one with the mushroom over the one with the syringe... is there a way to have the letters all normal with needles, shrooms, etc. circling around it so that they are all represented?

yeah, uhm, i don't think psychadelic will go over well. either will "naked heather pics". he dumped me b/c i was too ugly. he slowed down at least when he dropped me off at my house.
robonaught, i really like yer first design (with the shrooms), but i think they're "shooting" (oh, how clever!) for more hardcore designs.
i just want it to have flowers...and smiley faces.
psst..congrats sl55!!! i didn't even get to that position and i gave phreex oral favors...i dun even WANNA know what *you* did...you DIRTY! =)
------------------
plur- just another four letter word.

I really like the one with the syringe, but given that we will need a lot of images for the site, there is plenty of room for shrooms and other drug renderings - robo, think we could get some smaller images for the navbar? Same font/style .. so far, I have the following pages -
Home
Contact
News
IRC
FAQ
Neophite Info
OD Stuff
phalanges -
I am currently using yer image on the page, but will be going through everyones to see which is most liked ..
Everyone is doing great work! Check the page as I will be rotating images every few days..
And a very generous bl'er offered to not only support a domain name, but host the site - all free of charge - how fuckin awesome! We could actually launch a total site with message boards that would fall to our dictorial regime! The first order of business would be to suspend any user who uses the word "PLUR" without first using "FUCK" ..
So expect big things soon - I am going to propose that the above person go in with us on it, so think of ways we can raise money.. maybe candy bracelets with slogans such as "Drug Whore", "Pill Slut", or "Fuck Off"..
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Phreex,
I think T-Shirts would have to be the way to go - I would flaunt my Fuck PLUR shirt with pride.
I think these people are cheap and it might put a few dollars in the OD coffers...
http://www.cafepress.com/
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

Phreex,
I think T-Shirts would have to be the way to go - I would flaunt my Fuck PLUR shirt with pride.
I think these people are cheap and it might put a few dollars in the OD coffers...
http://www.cafepress.com/
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

Phreex,
I'll play around with some buttons and things. Might be a few days before I can post any images though. My Zip drive went insane last night (I'm working on a Mac, and uploading the pics via a PC), so I can't upload until thats sorted out and my replacement arrives.
Thats really cool about the hosting thing.

fuckin shit!!! i leave the forum for a few days and when i come back you guys start a fuckin graphics contest without me....theres still time right? i'll get back to u later...gotta get started on those graphics...