• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The ones you wont/wont do again

I would try everything at least once to be honest (with exceptions such as inhalants that aren't N2O or Ether, deleriants, and anything that is of low quality or is cut).

i wont ever do heroin again, because it's TOO good. i can seriously understand how people would get super addicted to it, and even though i probably don't have an inclination toward addiction because ive done meth off and on without withdrawals or dependence, i am kind of a type A person and i don't like drugs that make you feel good when you're just sitting around not doing anything and that make it harder to do things you like. uppers make you MORE productive :p i know by my logic i should probably never do alcohol either but i find myself turning to it when i'm really bored, and it's around. probably once i live on my own i'll stop drinking because i have better things to spend money on than alcohol.
cocaine and crack and ritalin i won't do again because the high isn't worth the crash afterward...
i dont plan on trying datura or belladonna, or huffing, because killing brain cells isn't fun.
i have kind of lived my life with a sort of try everything once philosophy. but i still havent tried a lot because i'm too shy to make new hookups :p

livinglegend said:
Alright well why dont you change it to

The ones you wont/wont do again or something along those lines

whatever you see fit

i think this might make for some interesting discusion

KemicalBurn said:

Just a thought, wouldnt it make a lot more sense if it were called "Ones you wont do/wont do again"

the new title is just being redundant with the "wont/wont" and it doesnt change the idea of the thread.

Just my thoughts.

Jefftildeath said:
I don't think I'd ever try angel dust. I've never seen someone on it that looked like they were having fun, or had left with a positive experience.

are u kidding?? PCP is literally my favorite drug of all time, and ive done almost every drug and some drugs you've never even heard of.

I used PCP allday long, everyday, for over 3 weeks and loved absolutely every fuckin second of it. Dont discredit it, its a fucking WICKED drug, absolutely WICKED.

The drugs I wont do again are ANY tryptamines, mushrooms, LSD, 5-MEO-DIPT/MIPT or just ANY tryptamine of any kind. I also wont ever use a phenethylamine ever again either.

But shit, show me some PCP and im there faster than garfield for lasagna.

probably PCP and E...They made me fear brain damage too much.

lol, man, I think I've already done all things I wont do, then done them again.. uh.. I guess a couple things left.. paint, duster.. a few other dodgy inhalents (not to say I haven't done some) but at least there is a few stupid things left, that will hopefully stay undone.

Dramamine: because the body load and the effects the recreational doses have are just too weird and they feel very bad! plus i readed later that it was super dangerous.

Datura: same as above...ive tried it once...i just fall sleep and have the worst hangover ever..and also i was like blind the next day i couldn`t read anything.

Inhalants: because they are very bad for your liver and just dangerous.

i think thats all...as for PCP it would be nice trying some weed laced :D (of course knowing before)

-Deleriants (datura, dramamine, etc.)
-Injecting anything (I may make an exception for DMT or K)
-Coke in any form
-Meth
-Huffing random shit (nitrous and ether don't count as inhalants, IMO)

I'm a big fan of sticking to what you enjoy, and I don't think the risk vs. reward is worth it (for me) for anything but weed/alcohol/occaisional psychedelics (LSD, DMT, Psilocybin)

Liked opiates too much when I tried em, don't even want to bother with meth/coke, I'm wired enough as is!

I'm the same way as the origional poster about the needle thing. I hate needles, so it probably wouldn't be the easiest way for me to take one...
plus, i've grown up with a diabetic mother, and seen her using a needle to inject insulin a couple times a day, and it makes me think of the junkies that get screwed over, and have to shoot up many times a day just to feel good and make it through the day. And its ultimatly their choice that leads them to the addiction....
So well, growing up with her injecting insulin just kinda got me set that I wouldn't end up like that. I'd feel blessed that I didn't have to shoot up medicine just to live, and I've just been determined ever since then not to touch heroin.

I'd never IV anything.

Wouldn't touch smack or pcp (although according to people in this thread i'm listening to propaganda) but i have heard ALL bad stories about it and it freaks me out. Smack, glue, petrol (all the 'dirty' drugs) and pcp are no no's for me.

I wouldnt do psychadelics alone ever ever again - learnt my lesson

Coke: said id never but did.
H: said id never but did.
LSD: said id never but did.

Ill never do PCP though.
and Ill never do Crack..
and Ill never IV..

And Ill never say never again.

so many people hating on needles. just another RoA people :(.

and good thing i didnt have many "ill never do [x]" because i would have broken every one of them. to be honest, ive done just about every drug that has piqued my curiousity, excluding PCP (which i would absolutely LOVE to try.) although it kinda sucks, no more first time experiences with anything.

1. Alcohol because it makes me numb and cold dizzy and stupid and sick to my stomache, not to mention the horrid taste.

2. Crack/cocaine/meth because im scared of having a heart attack at age 20. i have chest pains somtimes and i think if i take somthing that makes my heart beat fast i'll die of a heart explosion or somthing.

3. LSA/deleriants and anything else that causes stomache problems or a really heavy body load.

during a bad shroom trip i said i wasn't gonna do them anymore, but my buddy has so man kicking around so i might go back. im just sticking to weed and E (when the test kit comes) id love to try PCP too, my friend said it's like being drunk without the hangover and all the shit that comes with it.

Drugs I'd never do:

Heroin
Meth
Crack

Drugs I've done that I'll never do again:

DMT

I can't even begin to describe my experience with DMT. But it scared the shit out of me.

Seems a lot of people hate on dust. It's actually a pretty fun drug if you use it responsibly, but that goes with the majority of them.

I think a lot of people fear the gray area of "What does this drug actually do?" of the weirder, newer drugs. It's hard to take PCP and experience a negative effect, then say "Well so many people have done it, it has a long history of safe use", so people fear it. Also, the fact it was once associated with psychotic gangsters from Blackland might influence "society's" perception of it.

Drugs I'd never do: Heroin and Crack because I know I'd love them way too much.

Then again I always told myself I would never touch cocaine... now I do it just about everyday. Funny how stuff like that happens.

Meth/4-mar

Stimulants make me feel sick, give me a high fever, and mess up my digestive tract. Long lasting stimulants with long hellish comedowns is not my idea of a good time.