Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The ones you wont/wont do again

Alright well why dont you change it to

The ones you wont/wont do again or something along those lines

whatever you see fit

i think this might make for some interesting discusion

^^

I felt the same way about injecting any kind of drug...that is until I im'ed k for the first time. Wow what an experience.

I still won't IV though, too afraid of vein damage.

i would fucking love to try heroin :( i cant find it ANYWHERE dammit. nothing but oxycontins and dilaudids

I say no to:

IV or IM anything that didnt come from a sealed, legit, factory made vial/ampuole
Haloalkanes, alkanes, solvents..etc
PCP
Datura/Belladonna/Atropine/Scopolamine/etc
5-TOM :D

Heroin
Crack
Meth
Inhalants

...there are many drugs I think I'd try just once, but these drugs I hope I never try

BingoBango said:
i remember i'd cry when i get needle shots in high school

in high school.

and i'm a guy...

^ The ones you wouldn't do.

Drugs I will never do...
Datura, and any anticholinergics for the most part.
Inhalants w/ the exception of N20, ether, and nitrites.
I'm afraid of Ibogaine too, but I imagine I'd try it under the right circumstances.

Really, there is no drug I wouldn't try in the right setting/environment.

I am definetly not going to touch inhalants ever again.. Went about a month sucking down comp. duster every night

kind of scary seeing yourself get more and more retarded as each day passes : /

Right now, it would only be Datura I'd say. That's the only one I wouldnt do, but right now I've been looking for ice, heroin, PCP, whatevers out there that I havent dont. I could get smack but it may involve copping from the D, which I might not be up for.

But next time I'm down there, I'm telling them "I wanna get wet", see what happens haha

livinglegend said:
Alright well why dont you change it to

The ones you wont/wont do again or something along those lines

whatever you see fit

i think this might make for some interesting discusion

Done.

Everything, and I'm going to do everything again tomorrow. I'm have a disease that tells me so.

I remember saying that I would never do coke. I did it one time.

I will never do: heroin, crack

I'll never do again: DXM

id never do phentermine again, i hate that shit. reason?...40mg kept me up for 48 hours, and feeling like i was on the verge of a heart attack the whole entire time, it makes you depressed and is absolutely nothing like any other stimulants ive ever had....seedy, disgusting shit, if anyone ever offers me phent, i will snot them one.

the_ketaman said:
id never do phentermine again, i hate that shit. reason?...40mg kept me up for 48 hours, and feeling like i was on the verge of a heart attack the whole entire time, it makes you depressed and is absolutely nothing like any other stimulants ive ever had....seedy, disgusting shit, if anyone ever offers me phent, i will snot them one.
^The same thing happened to me when I was a kid workin at a drugstore and I thought it would be fun to take 16 caffeine pills. each pill was the equivalent of 2 cups of coffee. It started out fun with a nice comeup and suddenly things took a terrible turn and I had to leave work because my hands were shaking so badly I couldn't ring people up or type on the register. Even my ears were ringing and I had to call the Poison Control Center and they just acted like I was a complete idiot(which I was) and told me to go to the hospital. I didn't go and just rode it out at home. I could get a little sleep here and there by chugging down some of my dads whiskey. Horrible. It burned my stomach lining so bad I couldn't eat. It was almost as bad as when I took too much meth one time.

the_ketaman said:

I took one pill (37.5mg) a day for about three months. I never really noticed any hardcore comedowns and I never felt any depression. I used to take it at work, and I felt it really helped out with my productivity. Actually, I kind of felt it to be a cleaner stimulant. My husband on the other hand said that he noticed I could be bitchy on the comedown.

*shrugs* To each his own.

Did you have the time release version? I had tried those and I did notice that it was quite hard to get to sleep, but not to the magnitude that you are speaking of. I was taking the "non time release" version for the three months.

CorkedYeti said:
More like-

"Drugs you've said you'll never do, but did"

=D Pretty Much.

Speed: Though technically I've already broken this because I've gotten E pills with Amphetamine before I got educated about e. But I would never knowingly do speed. It's not that I wouldn't like it, it's the exact opposite. My immediate family has 2 people that have gotten absolutely lost in speed. I just remember how bad it got, so I'm trying to stay away from it.

Crack: To begin with, I never really enjoyed coke as much as other drugs, It's expensive, it makes me paranoid/violent, and if it's not good stuff, it sucks. and Crack is so dirty, i think if you smoke crack, you have to have a tolerance for bad coke, and i just don't.

*Heroin*: I would actually like to try heroin, but only if it was pure, or close to pure. I don't want smack, I want the kind of stuff you'd have to save up to get.

I am also weary of PCP, I'd try it, but I'm not sure whether or not I could handle it, I've heard a few family stories and even the most hardened addicts I've talked to have told me some crazy things about PCP.

Last edited:
probably heroin... except if i had some chronic pain, but even in that case I would try to find some better/less addictive alternative such as Kratom...

Heroin/ speed/ meth, simply because they just don't have any appeal to me. They seem to destroy more lives rather than help them. Also another one I forgot, the so-called ecstacy substitute that is mcpp, ive had it before in pills and its makes me cold/sick, nothing like E.

Drugs that I have done but will not again are Nutmeg, Belladona & Datura.

Meth, I will probabley never do, having had plenty of runs with plain old amphetamine sulphate. I do not need any more paranoia!!