• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The One

silver_lining

Bluelighter
SCENERIO: You've got access to everything.
Your number one recreation is trying them all.
Gazing upon "everything".. you decide to keep only 1.
Which one? Strictly Benzos.

I agree, goddamn i missed that wonderful train by one stop. One time in mexico 2010 i was stumbl'n a few blocks off the main strip in Cancun & had this super nice dude sell me 4 1 gram bags of blow. little did i know one of them was brown. OMG i fell in love shortly after i almost od'd (thought it was coke, so i did like .25g. I never told anyone, and now fentynal will prob never allow me to score pure H.

I agree, goddamn i missed that wonderful train by one stop. One time in mexico 2010 i was stumbl'n a few blocks off the main strip in Cancun & had this super nice dude sell me 4 1 gram bags of blow. little did i know one of them was brown. OMG i fell in love shortly after i almost od'd (thought it was coke, so i did like .25g. I never told anyone, and now fentynal will prob never allow me to score pure H.
If it was brown it wasn't pure heroin xd, but at least u got real heroin.
What they call "Dope" nowadays its all fentanyl and if u have luck 1% heroin pffff.

@nznity: Well it wasn't necessarily Brown like James Brown, more like Brown Jesus.

Today it's tapentadol, 200mg. 20mg of Valium for breakfast was good. Dinner perhaps Ambien 5mg.

@nznity: Well it wasn't necessarily Brown like James Brown, more like Brown Jesus.

Today it's tapentadol, 200mg. 20mg of Valium for breakfast was good. Dinner perhaps Ambien 5mg.
I know but these days it's better "Jesus brown"😂(good one) vs deadly white fentadope. Long gone are the days of bomb #4 East coast white powder.

@nznity: Thanks! Been working on roast comedy. It's nice when it hits! So Ya i don't fuck around with any possibility of fent. Only trusted Blister packs only for me. Once upon a time flushed 100 loose m30's because when tested was Positive for the fent. Not gonna sit here and type up a lie, so I'll be str8 up - i held onto them for a few weeks thought about smoking one to test the strength, but then dug deep into the youtube channel SWU (i'll link below) and let me tell you, it really opened my eyes to the situation. Everyone knows whats going on, and seems so hard to get off. Fuck me, I then almost gave them to someone but ultimately i felt that was somethin i couldn't live with, knowing what the were. Mexican Blues. Who knows, all hundo could of been just fine to smoke, snort, swallow or stuff it up... not trying to gamble with my life. It's actually really fucking sad how fent takes control. Holy shit that Tapentadol is really kicking in nice (i keep my opiod tolerance at zero)! But my anxiety popped back up outa nowhere Kinda wierd. This helps. So will that other Valium & Ambien i'm starting to eye fuck lol. MerryEve of the Eve bluelight dude who has his notifications set proper!

(edit 5 min later): Went with a .5 Kolonopin for the anxiety, & this opiod high is really nice. I'm sure this minty little lover of a devil will collab nicely with this Tapentdl... I love my red dot friends (wink emoji)

Last edited:
@nznity: Thanks! Been working on roast comedy. It's nice when it hits! So Ya i don't fuck around with any possibility of fent. Only trusted Blister packs only for me. Once upon a time flushed 100 loose m30's because when tested was Positive for the fent. Not gonna sit here and type up a lie, so I'll be str8 up - i held onto them for a few weeks thought about smoking one to test the strength, but then dug deep into the youtube channel SWU (i'll link below) and let me tell you, it really opened my eyes to the situation. Everyone knows whats going on, and seems so hard to get off. Fuck me, I then almost gave them to someone but ultimately i felt that was somethin i couldn't live with, knowing what the were. Mexican Blues. Who knows, all hundo could of been just fine to smoke, snort, swallow or stuff it up... not trying to gamble with my life. It's actually really fucking sad how fent takes control. Holy shit that Tapentadol is really kicking in nice (i keep my opiod tolerance at zero)! But my anxiety popped back up outa nowhere Kinda wierd. This helps. So will that other Valium & Ambien i'm starting to eye fuck lol. MerryEve of the Eve bluelight dude who has his notifications set proper!

(edit 5 min later): Went with a .5 Kolonopin for the anxiety, & this opiod high is really nice. I'm sure this minty little lover of a devil will collab nicely with this Tapentdl... I love my red dot friends (wink emoji)
Oh man, I love SWU videos. Mark has got balls of Steel to just walk around for hrs and film inside that murky world he enters when putting a foot into the skid row. His latest interview with Joe rogan was super insteresting(you should check it out if ya haven't already).
I shot up 60mg of pure morphine earlier and ate a couple of 30mg morphine pills+4mg clonazepam couple mins ago. I feel lovely rn aswell.
Cheers buddy,
Enjoy safely
Nico xx

Found the last of my 4-FMPH (sterile soln in a piss sample container - 400mg in 20ml), but will have to leave it until I get back from xmas meal with friends, as 4-FMPH & weed results in sex drive getting out of hand. I may take some with me, just in case (have been celebate since my wife's passing), season of good will etc!
Seriously though, I just want to have a meal with ourfriends and reminisce about Deb. Even taking a fuck off sized bottle of champagne, that was from our wedding day (will probably just have a small amount in glass - almost tea'total, these days).
Not to say I won't be intoxicated: been saving dihydrocodeine & lorazepam from prescription. A bag from thevolcano vapourizer and sulphate squirted where the sun don't shine and it shouldn't be as bad as I thought, without my other half.
Oh and I will be in max turkey scrounging mode, for kitties, when I get back...

Merryxmas everyone

Benzos only? A toss up between diazepam and etizolam. Sadly, only diazepam is available on the NHS...