The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

It recently became available in my circle. From the small quantities necessary to insufflate & from past experience with product I have dried straight from the vial I have to assume it is fairly pure product. Sadly it is not being made available in liquid form right now.

Sadly it is not being made available in liquid form right now.

what are you talking about?
you think vets diluting crystal in a spoon?

i have 3 vials just like this sitting in front of me
agrovet_ket_a100.jpg

^ My supplier wants to make some extra money so they are not selling it in the form they got it in- liquid in vials. They are cooking it up before they sell it presumably so they can cut it to some degree. It is Ketaset allegedly.

I wish I could find some but it seems like ketamine has died off (at least in my circles) in the past 10 years. 7-10 years ago everyone knew where they could find some. In the past 2-3 years I've only found it a handful of times.

The quantity and quality has gone down and cost has gone up. And it looks like the DEA isn't gonna let the analogs fly. Overall I think there is a big demand and not so big supply.

Sadly I don't know anyone else in my town who is in to k. I can get K whenever the money allows even with that fact, so its whatever.

The only time I've actually ran into some from a dealer is at a festival. Other than that, it is almost unheard of unless you know right crew of people who are into that sort of thing

lets be friends;)

I'm waaay outta any scene(family,37yo etc.)except Ratdog,Furthur,Phil shows and its no prob scoring Molly or LSD,but Ketamine seems to pass my ass by and it's my 'desert island' drug nose-to-nose with acid.
I can get $xxxx rolls too but I'm not an e-tard these days.
I can get GHB,I cultivate my own mushrooms(used to grow 35 elite strains of bud too until house got robbed-unrelated-but 5-O 'stumbled' on it. Bummer. I can also get MA,H and coke(1st of the last 3,mmmm but last 2 YUCK. Clean from them 4 years)and plenty of pharms.

But where's my K?(not asking just complaining)

Last edited by a moderator:
i always enjoyed watching people cooking it up, then after scraping it off and licking the glass ha.
it's so fun when it just hits me out of no where, one second i'm waiting for it and then the next second i'm all leaning to the side and what not lolz.

rmx, bluelight isnt here to help you find drugs.
if i see posts like that again you'll receive an infraction.

i live right out side Philly. I love Ketamine got 1 source always fire an for good prices..

I have been always told to snort it in small lines or do bumps between 50 to 100mgs because if you can feel alot dripping it means it going into your stomach an not your navel blood vessels. IT does get kinda hard to do once in k hole. I find that i use less doing this method.

Looks like Ketamine has gone back into hiding :(
There was a ton of s-ket from india coming in these past few months but things have slowed down it seems.
(Maybe because Ket is no longer OTC there?)

Still seeing south american vials going around, as well as european (Aggrovet [1g], Holiday Scott[2.5g], and Kepro[1g]), but ketamine as a whole seems to be going into hiding a bit. Hopefully not for long, as buying up vials is certainly eating into my wallet :(

I Live in Western o' Canada - easy to find k. good quality good prices =D

Ketamine def here in NYC...got a good supply of red label liqs from Mexico. Air dryed the shit and found it to be pretty good. Holed my friend real fast...lmao. Good clean pills, on the other hand, aren't so easy to get with any consistency.

K is the one thing I can't seem to find, except for insane prices. I'm not about to pay coke prices for K especially when it is powdered, there could be anything in it and it sure as hell won't be pure.

Really excited about Methoxetamine, that is when production picks up and the price drops. That shit is like right now, even more than overpriced K>.

Looks like Ketamine has gone back into hiding :(
There was a ton of s-ket from india coming in these past few months but things have slowed down it seems.
(Maybe because Ket is no longer OTC there?)

Still seeing south american vials going around, as well as european (Aggrovet [1g], Holiday Scott[2.5g], and Kepro[1g]), but ketamine as a whole seems to be going into hiding a bit. Hopefully not for long, as buying up vials is certainly eating into my wallet :(

Heh, the complete opposite happened with me.
Ive been using the south american/european vials for a hot minute but recently started seeing an influx of crystal S-Ket

Im in Boston MA.. I can get K no problem

I bet weve crossed paths a few times. The ket scene here seems to be pretty close knit. Where everyone knows everyone, or at least someone in our crowd will.

Ket was ridiculously obtainable from a little before Halloween, up until now. SWIM has seen different types of quality ket in crystal form flowing around. In Oct-Nov was the absolute best for psychedelic viscous kittens.

Now all thats around is extremely low potency, cut with salt garbage.

I Live in Western o' Canada - easy to find k. good quality good prices =D

^Hell yes.

My guy gets me the best shit I've ever put up my nose here.
I've seen and tried many kinds of k, buff k, #1/2/3, etc. Recently tried something called 'dancie k' (LOL) which was interesting.. fluffly looking crystals/powder, made me feel quite fucked but still able to move with a little more motor skills than normal. And I felt a lil dancie. Hehe. Something you could do at a club and not be falling over the place. Unless that's what you're aiming for.

One question: do you crush your k or leave as is? Any difference? I've always left mine as is.. nice clear crystals.. mm.

I usually crush it up so its easier on my nasal passages, though recently most of the ket ive been getting has been already a fine crystal that doesnt need much crushing, and the vials ive been drying out have been coming out very fluffy!

The "drought" I was seeing is now over it seems, as more S-ket is being poured into my circles at insanely low prices again. Feels good man :D

Holiday Scott, Kepro, and Unimedical Vials are still around as well.

got some ket at a nye event... burned slighty when snorted and was more visual than most that ive had. ive had k like this before, its my favorite...

MDMARI, can you explain kloride to me?
im not sure what you mean.

Also Snowblinded, you will never find Mescaline anywhere unless you meet someone that extracts it or you do it yourself.
If someone tries to sell you mesc as a little bit of white powder in a capsule DONT BUY IT.

As for K, im pretty sure it can be found anywhere, just depends who you know.
Id try to make friends with raver kids. :)

I am able to get mescaline pretty easily, although I know people that extract it themselves and put it in big capsules,it's never a white powder though as you said Delsyd it is always a brownish powder or something , but never white powder,and it takes 200-300 mg of mescaline for a strong trip so a small amount would not do it as you say, even if it was white,it takes more than a small amount of mescaline to trip,so I agree with you. I can get ketamine anytime from a hookup but it's not pure ketamine, it's about 90% pure stuff,but that beats the really shitty stuff that sometimes goes around places..I remember when ketamine powder/crystal straight from a vial of ketamine for $ram tops..lol..good times then..

well i know some of us can get Mescaline.
I have a few grams of some nice sparkly synthetic mescaline.

I still think my statement is true for the general drug using population