❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The official " I'm super horny right now and I'd like to...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael1706

Bluelighter
There is a thread for unfulfilled fantasies and similar threads. Here I'd like to open a thread for everyone who is extremely horny (side effect of a lot of drugs) right now. For everyone who wants to share some nasty thoughts and get rid of a bit of pressurecht. Others who feel the same might get even more horny when reading what other people write. And viceversa.
Those who aren't horny are free to skip this thread.

I am sure a lot of you wish a thread like this at certain times ;-) Come on...feel free :)

im super horny right now and id like to skeet on a girls feet, then she can beat my meat

You deserve a nice pair of feet. And I'm sure there are beautiful horny girls here who would like to squeeze your cream filled balls and take your meat deep down their throats :)

Stimulated since yesterday. And horny as fuck. But can't get hard, we all know that Kind of problem :D
So a hard dick from someone else would be nice. Maybe a couple with the gf giving me the order to get on my knees and suck him. Or better...my mouth used and fucked like a pussy...

Piss and cum...both welcome (haha).

Check you pm

Thank you very much for the attempt but I got nothing. Maybe cause i am still a greenlighter?
Or your dick is too big for the image if you have a throat destroyer down there ;)

Dick pic sent

Thx for the attempt but I got nothing. Maybe cause I am still a greenlighter?
Or your dick is a throat destroyer and doesn't fit into the image ;)

"everyone who is extremely horny (side effect of a lot of drugs"

Is it though? I mean, I don't want to split hairs, but outside of a few dopamine agonists and some other stims (and some psychs I guess,) I was always under the impression that most drugs, at least what we might want to call recreational, actually dull sex drive.

I could be completely wrong about that though, of course. Just an impression I always had.

Well I should have been a bit more accurate. Better to say "quite a few". Stimulants for almost everyone.GHB for most people and alcohol for a lot of people (especially women, men it's probably a 50/50 thing...personally I don't notice a significant difference when drunk, maybe a little bit, but nothing compared to those dirty amphetamine fantasies when I turn into a complete dick hungry submissive whore ;-) )

what is the point of this thread? to spew lots of useless grot? if you're horny get off the internet and go look for some real action.

or look for some dirt on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.