• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The official exam bitch and whine thread

I have 3 exams and the 1st one is on the 12th 2 days after Gods Kitchen and there worth 33% of my end of year mark and I got losta work due in that week as well I know how you all feel
frown.gif

But GOOD LUCK to everyone who's having exams...if your going to Gods Kitchen hope you recover in time!!
smile.gif

4 exams: 15, 18, 19, 22 of may.
this gives me time to study. i need lots of time.
i'm going to go sick at belfast then at every other opportunity. cannot wait!

Yup bit up shit creek myself, 4000 word wanky group assignment to do, 4 exams coming up --> friends who are pillheads and force me to sample new flavours of pills (yeah its tough i know
smile.gif
)... and gods kitchen right in the middle of exams !!! Tough but should be ok if i only take 5 minute cat naps whilst driving between home at uni
smile.gif
. Really though its not as bad as year 12 was, no way I could be pilling during Year 12.

Only got five exams this semester (much easier than the usual eight). Starting on the 8th with the last on the 26th, all about four/three days apart - which means no chance for partying
frown.gif
. I will however be going absolutely nuts post exams (think two week bender).
Good luck to everyone else...
smile.gif

------------------
insanity is the in thing this season..

oh man this thread isnt making me feel good at all, feels like i got it the worst
5 exams in 4 days 19-23
frown.gif
frown.gif

and each of em is worth around 70% of my final mark! i only got one exam that is worth 50% of my final mark the rest r worth 70%, but thats offset by the fact that i have to do a second exam on the same day
frown.gif
frown.gif

i think i'll just sulk and shit briks during stuvac...

If that fuckin Uni of mine puts two exams on th same day again for me I'm gonna find the vice-chancellor and go fung-fu on his ass. I mean for pete's sake can't the fuckin Uni just go to its local record store and pick up some flyers before they schedule. Anyway just ranting AGAIN!!!!!!!

hmmmm I have 5 eggzams
100%, 90%, 90%, 80%, 80%
How challenging and mentally stimulating!

2 exams 100%, 100%
21st and 26th of June
studying hard, hope the date of Belfast has changed!
------------------
:):):):):):)
Mine is a generation that circles the globe in search of something they haven't tried before, so never refuse an invitation or resist the unfamiliar, just keep your mind open and suck in the experience, and if it hurts it's probably good for you. I believe in paradise but now at least i know it's not where you go; it's a way you feel for a moment in your life, if you find that moment it will last forever.....

my favourite week will be
june 4th-8th
mon -2 exams
tues- 1hr group presentation of stupid f#@!en evolution festival design
wed -exam
thurs- furniture design presentation
friday- essay due and computer design layouts
but saturday is recharge and i for one although exhausted will sleep all day then go up to brissy and god help my insides thats all i can say
------------------
"sweet, sweet, sweet...could you taste it?"

i got 3 exams between the 5-7 june followed by one on june 18th worth 70... motherfuckers threw that last one in to stop me going for a big one in honour of her maj.
i should write to buckingham palace and complain dont ya think??
for those of you in Sydney who like breaks and deep house check out Departure lounge @the Globe Wed July 4th- the last day of exams for UNSW, USYd and UTS. illpickl, mike dotch, illya+ somatik, Toon and yours truely behind the wheels of steel. $10 but if you are one of the first 5 to email [email protected] you can be on the door.

here's my bitch! a big "F YOU" to RMIT!
Exam time-table supposed to be out on May 10th. Today is May 28, still no timetable. My Teachers don't know and can't find out, Student Union can't help and course leader knows nothing!
AND I'm TRYING to plan a holiday! for fucks sake, 2+ weeks late - TERRIBLE!

crazyaustralian...welcome to rmit!
wink.gif

so far in my course i have failed 3 subjects (none of which i DID actualyl fail), done 2 subjects i have never heard of (got a Di in one of em too) and have genrally never been informed of what the fuck is going on.
if you really want fucked up, my course has been fuckin restructured or some bs this year, meaning i have 2 subjects all year. therefore if i fail one of the 4 subjects that makes up one big subject, i have to repeat...the whole fuckin thing...
grrrrr....
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

Exams are far from finished yet so this thread needs a big *BUMP*

Fuck I love group assignments... Did nothing.. got 100%... and that was the last one.
smile.gif

now bring on the exams
frown.gif

------------------
experience is the hardest teacher... she first gives the test and then teaches the lesson

Awweee, my brain hurts!
I hate to know what kindda damage i'm doing to my brain by making it learn all these pointless shit!
one exam down, 3 to go!

wooohooo got 2 move my exams till tomoza so GK here I COME... ok must study now.. not many hours to go!

I am currently suffering from that horrible depressed sick feeling one accociates with really fucking up a previous exam... Oh dear, there goes my credit average...