• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Ibiza 2013 Thread

Well the first interview the police released clips of ( I stress clips ) the 2 bints said they knew nothing of what was in the suitcases

Now they are saying they were forced at gunpoint and were told the men above them in the chain knew of their relatives wherabouts etc etc

Has to be one or the other
Both of them look like fucking hoovers anyways, can spot em a mile off

They're fucking at it. Coke sluts go on coke run and get caught. Shock horror. Why do people care?

Imo they knew exactly what they were doing, and thought of the go-to easy answer of being forced to do it as they naively believe it will get them let off. Never judge a book by its cover etc etc but they look exactly like the kind of people who would try smuggle coke.

It appears to me that they've believed the hype - "We'll pay for your holiday to Peru and give you £x when you get back if you bring this ching through for us. It'll be a piece of piss, no-one ever gets caught. Easy money and a free holiday. Deal?"

Says folk typically get offered £5k to do that? Fuck that shit. If someone gave me £5k to go to Peru for 12kgs I'd go to Peru and find a hotel room, sniff my fucking pan in. Fuck yer 5 grand.

Problem is evading the cunt at the airport who is waiting for you.
If you can give them the slip, happy days

These mules have someone else on the flight( unbeknown to them of course) Just to keep a watch on the investment

Nothing to do with Ibiza, everything to do with Peru, but my ex- girlfriend had a autistic female cousin who was groomed through a website, something to do with black music, she had a thing for reggae, anyway she was groomed to be a mule through Lima. She obviously had no idea what was going on. Got caught, got seven years, has only just been returned to UK I think to finish off the sentence after about four years in jail in Lima. Cunts also robbed her home as soon as she was banged up and trashed her credit cards etc.

Theres some nice people in this world.

How's her Spanish?

How's her Spanish?

She learned a bit. Thing is, because of her autism, she had no real grip on the situation at all and didn't mind being banged up. She made friends, regularly got her hair done etc. Totally different relationship to reality actually worked in her favour.

No because Stacey Dooley gets right on my tits.

Always good to put a name to an annoying voice, dont cry staceeey. I think sticking her in a peruvian prison for a few weeks would be a better documentry. Might even change her constant cry face

Surprisingly she went a whole episode without actually crying. She did come close. There was some interesting stuff about how they've bred some new special coca leaves that can grow outside of the mountainous regions.

Never judge a book by its cover etc etc but they look exactly like the kind of people who would try smuggle coke.

lol, I'm not [racist/sexist/homophobic/being funny] but.......

(although they do look like "coke sluts", very nice too)

Mate just cos I say things I don't believe myself doesn't make me a hypocrite.

I mean, no offence but...

Off to Ibiza in 5 weeks for 11 nights just been looking at the pill situation on PR Sounds like this bloke is far from impressed!..........Posted on August 19, 2013, 2:07 pm GMT by clubber5 (member since August 19, 2013)
Fake..fake and fake..if the pills have been anything to do with mdma they are all long gone...everything is copied and sold as original..but without any desired effect..every and each pill I bought from verious sources have been crap...orange love hearts also...look the same but are not the same..no pupil dilation no euforia nada..only tired ,bored,,and ready go to hotel early..I suggest for everyone to bring your own..here in Ibiza its all fake crap..wil spoil your holiday...

Off to Ibiza in 5 weeks for 11 nights just been looking at the pill situation on PR Sounds like this bloke is far from impressed!..........Posted on August 19, 2013, 2:07 pm GMT by clubber5 (member since August 19, 2013)
Fake..fake and fake..if the pills have been anything to do with mdma they are all long gone...everything is copied and sold as original..but without any desired effect..every and each pill I bought from verious sources have been crap...orange love hearts also...look the same but are not the same..no pupil dilation no euforia nada..only tired ,bored,,and ready go to hotel early..I suggest for everyone to bring your own..here in Ibiza its all fake crap..wil spoil your holiday...

What a lot of shite. If you can't score legit E's and MDMA in Ibiza your retarded. I suggest this is the case with "clubber5". There are so many people selling that there are lots and lots of options. there is more legit pills than fakes

Off to Ibiza 3 weeks tomorrow. =D So any sign of pirate on the island or is it MDMA all the way?

What a lot of shite. If you can't score legit E's and MDMA in Ibiza your retarded. I suggest this is the case with "clubber5". There are so many people selling that there are lots and lots of options. there is more legit pills than fakes

Sounds like he didnt realise the pills stopped working after a few days, or is one of the people who believe MDMA was extinct in the 90s.

Friends working out there saying there still lots of good stuff about, hot at the moment though reporters fucking all over San An. Finally got round to getting some people togethor and getting sorted, looking like 17th September for me.

23rd Sept for me can't come quick enough!%) 'Clubber5' sounds like his clubbing days are over! Poor Cunt!

I'd say he bought all his "pills" off the lookylooky guys. No idea how else he could have failed to get any.