• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Official EADD Ibiza 2013 Thread

I did hear that the Luckylucky could be a decent source but maybe not. We are going out on 2nd September - cannot bloody wait. Cafe Ole and Departures at Ushuaia. The remarks from "clubber5" do make me worry a touch. Different to know what is legit & what is fake without a test kit there and then.

xxxxxx

Sad that 2 young girls thought £8k was worth doing that for..! Me and the husband just had a convo about 'how much' and thanks to having a 7 month old snoring in cot, came to the conclusion that nothing would make us do it, and believe me, we have lived..!!! Chops going to Nana's for 6 days next week whilst mummy and daddy rediscover themselves in IBIZA..!!!! CANNOT WAIT xx

Anyone out there same time..?? Wednesday 28th to Sunday 01st

Last edited:
Was in Ibiza for 4 nights in late July. Most amazing trip ever, and I think I'm seriously in love with the place. Sankeys, Space, Priviledge (state of trance was amazing) and Amnesia. It was my first time on the island, and must say, loads of beautiful people, the beach was beautiful (even though a lot of rubbish as the day proceeded) and the weather was stunning. I work out quite a lot back home, but I must say, I feel out of place compared to some of the people there. The only place that comes close in terms of beautiful people is probably LA (Hollywood/West Hollywood).

Anyways, in terms of drug schedule:
1. You will be approached. It really is not that hard to score, and even easier if you are actively looking. I scored the love heart pills on the first day there. Do plan your drug schedule well, the pills are amazing, but it's a waste trying to do them everyday. You would need weeks apart to roll nicely (the love heart pills were so strong my eyes were in nystagmus for a while). Do you guys who roll every day/2nd day feel it even if you increase the dose?
2. First night at Sankeys was mainly alcohol. Wasn't my drug of choice, but I was saving the pills for space.
3. Scored 1g of ketamine, absolute gem. Good quality and danced all night at state of trance. Just careful with dosage. Last thing you want is to k-hole on the dance floor :p
4. Last night at Amnesia, we got 1g mdma crystal. Ended parachuting approximately 150-200mg, the roll was not as intense as the love heart pills, but I was assuming it was tolerance because I had good energy, just not much euphoria.
5. Charlie was shit. Scored 1g each from several dealers. In fact, went to Miami, Vegas and LA, and only LA had quality coke.
6. Weed was readily available!

Leaving Ibiza after a night of mdma was not a good idea. The Ibiza withdrawal was intensified. I felt quite down for the next couple of days in Amsterdam. It really felt like a piece of my heart was torn leaving the White Isle. I've planned to make this a yearly trip now. I don't know how one can do more than a week. I do see a lot of people drinking all day, and frankly I don't think I can. One heavy night and I'll be bedridden all day the following day.

On another note, I also did a USA trip and went to Vegas. A lot of the big DJs that played in Ibiza were in Vegas. The clubs in Vegas is on a different level to Ibiza. It is much more glamorous, elegant and screams money as opposed to the spacious Ibiza. Two very different experience, but in the end, I believe my heart lies with Ibiza. The people, the clubs, the beach, the vibe just can't be beaten. I mean, a club with miminal dresscode and no-line cannot be beaten. You can imagine the shock when you are told that guys require closed shoes/collared shirt and get there before 11pm or else you wait in line for 2-3 hours to get in a club.

Have fun to those have yet to go, you'll have a blast! I may be going myself next year, would love to try and be more social and talk to groups of guys/girls. I think the people there are great! Everyone there to have a good time.

P.S Agree with those who said don't bother trying to explore the island if you're a party animal. My 4 days consisted of waking up at 2-3pm, head to bora bora beach to nap/sunbathe/dance, eat, then party til 6am. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
^ Sounds good, think im just going after the love hearts when I get there. Mooching to formentera is good though, very nice place and better than sitting around festering in the hotel room for ages.

Anyway about that girls, no wonder they got gripped. Just read the police report, when they got to the airport they decided to use one of them machines that wraps all your luggage in cellophane. hahahaha If they dosent shout "im trying really hard to conceal the smell of pure coca in my bag" then I dont know what does ! jesus. The Colombians apparently said they had contacts at the airport, but unless they act like nervous idiots they will be fine... heh

If im doing 10 days in Ibiza, ill probally do 5-7 nights on the MDMA, rest nights just shit loads of ching and ket !

After playing down the talk of pickpockets on here I just found out my pal got her phone robbed last night. I'm not sure where exactly, possibly just San An.

Had my wallet and phone taken in Amnesia, there are fuck loads of them about. Can tell turn around 2 people acting like your not looking directly at then, sober as fuck standing still. Most pick pockets in san an seem to happen though when theyve got there pants round there ankles and some african lady is on her knees, covenient. Guy who got caught walking out of warehouse project with 50 or so smartphones down his kekchs just tip of the iceberg.

I bet most people who think " uh so fucked last night lost my phone/wallet" half have actually been nicked..

Saw a few people trying to get girls purses in various clubs in PDB. Warned a few girls and stared down the guys until they moved on. I hate shady stuff like that.

Yep I'm living out here and there's been a big problem with it. Locals/press are blaming it on the recession etc.

guys does anyone know if there are good pills in Ibiza? I have to leave and I would like to know if there are pills good

most were good to great. even from street dealers
very hard to score the super dutch pills
check pillreports - and if you can find the hearts (pink or orange) try one to make sure they didn't change the press quality

have fun

Bought some love hearts in San an off club reps. Were purple though with rounded edges. No sign of any reports online. Whatever they were they were good

Finally got round to booking (dosent take long for my group of mates, only been trying to sort it since march so we ended up paying 4x the usual on everything), leave next week anyway 19th-24th.

Arrive 11am, enough time to get ready for this.

ENTER.
19 Sep from 21:30
ENTER.Main (Discoteca)
Richie Hawtin
Dubfire
Hobo
ENTER.Terrace (Terraza)
Loco Dice (5 Hour Set)
Carlo Ruetz
ENTER.Sake (Sunset Terrace, from 21.30)
Maya Jane Coles
Hito
Bella Sarris
ENTER.Mind (El Salon)
Lee Gamble (Live)
Etapp Kyle

ENTER.Air (Premier Etage)
Mark Ernestus & DJ Pete

Work wouldnt give me anymore days off, so back in work the 25th nice 6,30 am start.

Cracking line-up. Good luck making that shift. I can't see it happening - Tenner says you quit!

Two of my mates just booked up for the closing parties. Tickets bought the lot. Sankeys, Space, DC10 & Amnesia I think. I'm jealous as fuck.

First time in ibiza Sept 20. Coming from Toronto, Canada. Will be sorted out with pills on day of arrival.

My question is what is security like at the door of amnesia, ushuaia, sankeys, dc 10 n space? Do they pat u down? If so, how thorough are they?

Also, what do they do if they catch u with a few pills, less than 5? Kick you out? Take them? Call cops? Thanks

No because Stacey Dooley gets right on my tits.

Whilst being unable to sleep I've found myself watching this, and have found the series to be very interesting so for, but I also cannot stand her especially the screech that exits her mouth, I'd rather read subtitles. I wish someone would give her something genuine to cry about like knocking her the fuck out.
On topic 6 of my friends have just returned for Ibiza and managed to find an abundance of coke, mdma, pills, ket & weed all of which did the job apparently, being the heavier user of my circle of friends I hate myself for not going

When I was there in mid July, you show tickets, you walk in. None of this patting down stuff. This was Amnesia, Space, Priviledge and Sankeys. Can't speak for the other places. I'm also quite curious as to what happens if security catches you doing stuff. At one place we were doing some Ks and Charlie, although discretely, but was wondering what would happen if they see you. I would imagine they wouldn't give you much of a hard time, but who knows.

You do sometimes get patted down by security, it's never very heavy though. More like a search for weapons rather than drugs. A friend of mine got caught with a bag of pills down her bra, everyone's pills for the night, they just took them off her and let her in. That was at Space.

yeah its either take the drugs and leave - no entry

or in without them

Been in that situation id of taken my drugs & left, and by taken i mean ate/chewed on everything i had & left :) [/InsertSarcasm]