Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film The *Official* Dead Movie Star thread (don't try this at home)

Spooky Snacks

Bluelighter
Looks like we need a thread to discuss the recent or not so recent passing of our favorite actors, actresses, musicians and the like.

Post anything you like including causes of death, reactions, hate mail etc...

Alot of celebrities die from drug overdoses so theres alot we can learn from their mistakes not to mention its great to keep track of who did what before they croaked.

I'll kick things off: Adam Goldstein aka DJ AM's toxicology report was recently posted on tmz and was said to include cocaine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, ativan, klonopin, xanax, levimasole, and benydryl.

Reaction: As unfortunate as it is to see such a great electronic artist die i have to say that these toxicology reports are at times almost comical. I mean harm reduction/ responsibility is one thing shit I've rolled two days in a row before but come on. Combining opiates and benzos is well known to be dangerous and stupid (even though its fun :/) but mixing two opiates and THREE extremely strong benzos is beyond retarded. Then topping it off with cocaine I mean it almost makes you wonder if it was a suicide attempt all though its been ruled an accidental overdose. Hard to feel bad for the poor guy especially after recording a MTV special called "Gone to Far" I mean really who went to far this time Adam? I think it was you.

my 2 cents.

Discuss

You make a thread called The *Official* Dead Movie Star thread and you decide to kick it off with a dead DJ?

tumblr_lkm289sUjD1qdt7svo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lm12j9zBP61qdxt2no1_500.jpg

tumblr_lhirik4qks1qe478lo1_500.jpg

^ fuckn shame.

And clueless was on tonight just rubbing it in...

Supposedly her husband died to of a similar cause so mold might have contributed to her condition.

Her toxicology report was basically unitelligable by me though all i recognized was hydrocodone which isn't unusual for her condition. That and a shitload of antibiotics.

In response to My name is frank's comment about Goldstein...

He was in Iron Man 2 :)

In terms of people who have died recently, I'm gonna miss this guy's acting:
Pete Postlewaite

I loved him in the Usual Suspects! He was also in Inception and other movies.

220px-Pete_Postlethwaite.JPG

He died of pancreatic cancer :(. I thought he was a great actor and he seemed like a nice person, not your usual movie celebrity.