• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the official bluelight trading post thread

Just wondering if any of you guys know anyone that is leasing their house / unit out anytime around the start of January in Brisbane. I'm getting a transfer through work, but it's proving to be a lot more stressful than we anticipated. :\

Would prefer something already furnished, but if the price and the area is right I might go unfurnished. Other requirements are within 5ks of city limits, and will pay anything up to $400 a week, but preferably less!!

Cheers. :)

I have had a clear-out via wonderful EBAY. I have a lot of clothes starting at $1 and $5, most in brand new condition. Some are unwanted gifts, others don't fit etc. Most are to fit size 6-8 women including all of my original hand-made one-of-a-kind phat pants.. All great quality. Come and have a look if you please! :D

^fuckn love your lil aussie collection you got goin there... how much do ya want per CD and are you willin to ship to perth??

Don't know if I'll have any luck, but figured it's worth a shot:

WANTED

2 tickets for Bonobo at the Corner Hotel, Richmond VIC - Thursday 8th March

Will pay up to $65 per ticket.

Please PM me if you can help out, even just with 1 ticket.

:)

this thread should be used more often.
screw ebay.

& sorry katmeow, cannot help you :'(

Don't know if I'll have any luck, but figured it's worth a shot:

WANTED

2 tickets for Bonobo at the Corner Hotel, Richmond VIC - Thursday 8th March

:)

oh dang, i didn't know they were in aus. I just started listening to them after hearing them on a ninja tunes remix ablum...fuck i'm addicted to "stay the same"

Neither did I until a week before (although a friend claims they told me in January but my memory is choosing to forget this). Bonobo is probably in my top 3 still to see acts that I love.

Apparently it was a great show too.

Ah well, next time gadget.

PiHKAL TiHKAL by Shulgin 4 sale... anyone want them?

PiHKAL
TiHKAL
by the Shulgins

Anyone want to buy these off me? They are in almost perfect condition. I only used them as reference for a few specific pages. Practically brand new.

I am in melbourne, can meet to trade. or put it in the post for about $10-15 i estimate.

-gleep =D

I'm really disappointed that there aren't more junkies selling awesome hot shit on here at bargain prices.

Pull yer fucken socks up m8s.

Thanks Klue. I forgot there was a trading post section.

COPY-PASTE INCOMING. Some shit might not make sense being said here, but meh :p

0ZLqoyx.jpg

Yo peeps, up for grabs is a 2007 Norco A-line park edition downhill pushbike in absolutely excellent condition!!

I bought this bike brand new mid-2007 (RRP$3999), and ultimately since purchase I've used it much more as a commuter than anything even close to what it was designed for. For all intents and purposes, this bike has hardly been used (which is my reason for sale - I just can't justify owning this beast). Hardly any scratches on the thing aside from the pedals from laying it down....it practically looks unused :(

Link to webpage for specifications on bike:
http://www.norco.com...0&view=&deets=2

I've come off this bike ONCE, and on this occasion the f**ker ended up on top of me anyway so absolutely no harm came to it lol....otherwise it's hardly missed a beat, short of a failure on the forks that Marzocchi covered under warranty even though at the time the bike was almost 2 years PAST the end of the warranty lol

PRICE: $1000 FIRM, which is already well below what I feel it's worth even considering the age. Will consider swaps for a good BMX or road cycle with any necessary cash adjustments.

Test rides and inspections are more than welcome, just hit me up here or **********. Bike is located in Queanbeyan outside of business hours, however it currently resides in the back of my van so during work hours it's in the Belco area (Bruce). Happy to go for a short drive over lunchtimes for anyone that's actually interested.

Last edited by a moderator: